• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, I was at taman Johor jaya last week for some personal stuff, near the bowling complex, saw a lot of shop lots there...then went to the net to search for shops for sale, and found a few in the region of 400k!
is this a good buy? I find the shops are a bit old but the price is really ok to me..and again there are a lot of Chinese doing business there and a market as well..anyone vested here, or can give comment if this area is a good buy?
Did some calculations, if 400k, pay 10%, loan 360k so Instal roughly 2k a mth...if rental can fetch 2k, then cover loan already...
Any comments on this area bros and sis?

Wah... i heard the safety is not too good around Johor Jaya

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those Bros and Sis who have got HH properties, in a legal document, I need to put my address there. If I have forgotten to write the name of precinct, will there be a problem?

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, can bro n Sis whom been to jpo, please guide if one drives from tuas checkpoint, that's E3..n all the way to jpo? will there b signage on expressway leading us there?? Thanks

29ers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, can bro n Sis whom been to jpo, please guide if one drives from tuas checkpoint, that's E3..n all the way to jpo? will there b signage on expressway leading us there?? Thanks

After the tuas checkpoint, follow head in direction of KL & look for signboard that says SENAI. Once u exit SENAI, after a couple of KM there will be a JPO Signboard (it's pretty straight forward after u exit senai)

Cheers

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
yonglip said:
I will add my 2 cents to that...at least 4 cents now.

Furthermore Najib says he got more good news next month for Iskandar....possibly a 3rd link?..if it is they are moving way faster than i thought.

Are they going to make 3rd link in iskantar area?that will b cool

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they going to make 3rd link in iskantar area?that will b cool

Sure boh ? For me I think is quite unlikely for at least next 5 yrs . The two link is sufficient to handle the traffic if they operate at 100% all the time , most of traffic jam is caused by peoples not doing a proper job lah .

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those Bros and Sis who have got HH properties, in a legal document, I need to put my address there. If I have forgotten to write the name of precinct, will there be a problem?
No need precinct name on postal address.

Horizontal Hillbilly
50, Jalan Ambang 5/8
Horizon Hills
79100 Nusajaya
Johor

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Some words that someone shared with me:

朱德庸
如果人只有梦想而没有勇气,那么梦想其实就只是空想。
If a person only has dreams but no courage to follow through. Then whatever dreams he/she has will always remain an empty dream.

有三个方法可以解决所有的问题。接受,改变,离开。不能接受那就改变,不能改变,那就离开。
There are 3 ways to resolve all the problems in this world. Accept things, change things or leave.
If you cannot accept it, then try to change it, if you have can't do either, then leave.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Public announcement:

Danteakc has a very nice and cool Audi for sale, please PM him directly if anyone is keen or please help to direct him to any one who may be interested

Wuqi256 has:

A neighbour whose tenants are moving to KL hence they will not renew the lease after contract ends in Feb. Please PM me and i will pass you his contacts.

A forummer here may require some errands to be run and preferably in both SG and JB, please let me know if anyone is keen. My staff is not available hence he cannot help in this.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks Crystal for the Happy Call recommendation. :smile:

Hi Spidey, i would not (as a matter of personal preference) go for Johor Jaya or Permas Jaya.

tansi

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a signboard in brown color but is rather small, easily miss it unless you drive slowly and on the land next to the hiway shoulder. Rather, on E3, follow the huge green signboards pointing to Senai Airport, then you are less likely to miss the exit to JPO and the airport. If you miss the exit, you will come to the last toll gate before E3 merge with NS hiway. Then you hv to paynpay,making exit and reentrance of NS hiway to get back. So when you see a green signboard indicating 1km or 500m to Senai airport exit, best to change to the slow lane.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, can someone provide directions to Leisure farm. After exiting Gelang Patah, where do I turn? Thanks.

Once u reach Gelang Patah town. Just drive on till u hit a dead junction, which is either turn right or left, u turn left. There are signage showing u to leisure farm, u will not miss it

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the one at the interchange, opposite the macdonalds and beside bata shoe shop. Just a small simple counter. I think their rates are the best around the east area. No bargaining though.

I went today , but only find 1 bata shop near watson but no money changer...so i went to the one inside the gold jewelry shop and changed .
Rate is 243.20.
So there is another bata shop at interchange ? i am so confused...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Sanur

U mentioned there is a clean and hygenic dentist in BI , which one is it ?
Any idea they operate till what time on sat ?

thanks

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
But that is if I get the 90% loan(is it easy to get?).
What about the legal fees and other stuff? Would RM50k be enough in your scenario? THanks

the loan rate depends how u nego with the bank , i told UXX , look , yr rate is not as fantastic as other banks , but if willing to loan me 90% , u will get the deal so I got it.
For me , abt RM54k including foreigner's levy.
My developer absorbed most of the legal fees etc , abt RM22k. if u buying subsale , then u have to pay a lot of money ....

Status
Not open for further replies.