• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Investing in Nusajaya

No lah.. LF houses are very nice.. very resort feeling definitely not a camping ground.. and it is also very expensive as well.. However for Singaporeans who want to use it as a weekend house, it is perfect... I simply love it.. However talking about maintaining another house, cleaning, renovation, etc...it require lots of effort..

Talking about simple investment, it is not bad to own a bare land with guarded security..

Hi hi,

LF have their own camping ground which u can rent.

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to Iskandar Malaysia bro spidey. Where/what did you buy and how much was it? What was your loan package like? Hopefully my house can be ready by Q4 next year since UEM has started construction since early this year. I wanna plant mango and coconut tree; then we can exchange fruits... :smile:

Haha...sure, then we can all have a big get together and exchange fruits...
I got my place at Bandar Dato Onn... House with land at the side... Go check out the price if you hv time...least some ppl here say I am insinuating or hv an agenda
Happy to get it as it was below my budget...for now the place looks nice, as only 2 parcel hv been launched, not sure what it will look like later with all the parcel up for development..

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Teck,
800k definitely possible. Check Iproperty.com.my for some fully furnished resales. LF also have fully furnished terrace selling at 600++.. If you read the thread further, you can see you can buy a 500k landed at decent guarded place plus 100k renovation...
Rgds

Hi everyone,

I have finally found a place where people discuss making the move to JB, and I must thank everyone here for sharing their knowledge and experience.

I have only very recently considered making the move over myself (in fact simply on my way back from KL by coach just last week), uprooting my wife and young child to a whole new, and hopefully better environment. And the more I think about it, and the more research I do with regards feasibility and
liveability of doing so, the more convinced I am that it should be done, about now in fact!

However, I haven't actually been to Nusajaya myself, and of course it is not prudent to move to place one has never been to, especially since it is only a short drive away.

My wife and I have therefore decided to make a trip out there sometime in December to recce, so to speak. We'd have gone already, or go earlier if I wasn't having my ICT right now, and we have a short family holiday planned for shortly after.

I am hoping that we could find a few helpful souls who would be kind enough to take some time off to maybe meet us for a coffee in order to share thoughts on living there as well as answer some questions we have (actually we have many). This forum thread is great, but it's just not the same somehow.

I have too many questions to ask in a single forum post, so I guess I'll be breaking them down into individual enquiries as I go along. :smile:

For starters, if we do decide to make the move, we would be looking at the completing the move within 6 months or so. Having checked around with LF and HH, I assume our only hope of getting a place (we are probably considering a cluster unit I imagine) is from the resale market? At least that's the impression that I have now.

If that were the case, would a budget of 800k RM be adequate for something reasonably pleasant? Btw, that 800k would hopefully include the cost of renovation.

Thanks! And again, great to have found this place.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Couldn't remember who asked me about the fees I am paying fr my LF maintainence , it's rm950 per month including pool.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha...sure, then we can all have a big get together and exchange fruits...
I got my place at Bandar Dato Onn... House with land at the side... Go check out the price if you hv time...least some ppl here say I am insinuating or hv an agenda
Happy to get it as it was below my budget...for now the place looks nice, as only 2 parcel hv been launched, not sure what it will look like later with all the parcel up for development..

congrats!

Thanks to bro Wuqi and other contibutors to this thread, it had reached the million viewers milestone.

Cheers

hell yeah!

Thank you for sharing this.

my pleasure.

Hi everyone,

I have finally found a place where people discuss making the move to JB, and I must thank everyone here for sharing their knowledge and experience.

I have only very recently considered making the move over myself (in fact simply on my way back from KL by coach just last week), uprooting my wife and young child to a whole new, and hopefully better environment. And the more I think about it, and the more research I do with regards feasibility and
liveability of doing so, the more convinced I am that it should be done, about now in fact!

welcome teck, if you're in no hurry. visit the various developments spread over a couple of weeks to really get a feel, familiarize with the orientation, development blueprint, vicinity amenities, potential pros and cons, future developments, and the distance to either checkpoints etc.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am hoping that we could find a few helpful souls who would be kind enough to take some time off to maybe meet us for a coffee in order to share thoughts on living there as well as answer some questions we have (actually we have many). This forum thread is great, but it's just not the same somehow.

I have too many questions to ask in a single forum post, so I guess I'll be breaking them down into individual enquiries as I go along. :smile:
Make a date with an LF or HH sales person. They'll even pay for the coffee!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Couldn't remember who asked me about the fees I am paying fr my LF maintainence , it's rm950 per month including pool.

hi sis,
The LF sales told me approx 2000 per year for a semi D for maintenance.. unless that exclude the cost for t he club house?

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro , thats quite a bit of spending , huh ? Damn wasted if you didnt make full use of it .

Oops sorry, rm950 per month is referring to the weekly house keeping., that's for watering, cutting grass, hedge plants, fertilizing, cleaning the internal house n pool maintenance too.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
arsenal bro:

ok i think my earlier comment not necessary, edited out :smile:
i'm paying Rm350 thereabouts.

hi sis,
The LF sales told me approx 2000 per year for a semi D for maintenance.. unless that exclude the cost for t he club house?

Last edited:

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the buyers listing, feel free to move mine (Sanur) Sanur SIL, Sanur mum's, listing to number 41, or 44, no problem for us.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
arsenal bro:

ok i think my earlier comment not necessary, edited out :smile:
i'm paying Rm350 thereabouts.

Hi,

For bayou creek, underdstand that it includes 5 years free maintenance, I'D package n free pinetree country club membership too

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

For bayou creek, underdstand that it includes 5 years free maintenance, I'D package n free pinetree country club membership too

My sales never tell me abt free pinetree country club membership. Maybe it just for bungalow?

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops sorry, rm950 per month is referring to the weekly house keeping., that's for watering, cutting grass, hedge plants, fertilizing, cleaning the internal house n pool maintenance too.

Very reasonable for 4 times in a month, I'm thinking to get the service too! Maybe cheaper for semi-d?

Puteri harbour

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is my bet..... Anyone know if it is the norms for developer in Malaysia to price property such as imperia at such a premium over the likes of 1 medini and Ujana@East Ledang?
circa 2014, i think its a good time, by then legoland and this lifestyle mall thing next door should be fully scale operation liaow.

Status
Not open for further replies.