• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to hv in nj?

Its hotel grand blue wave.

U wanna cheong ah:wink::wink:

Haha ... not cheong , try new thingy . Went to one at Bukit Indah area , very different from what your Lanpa guide say leh. They dont provide BJ, FJ kind of thingy .

Last edited:

hangyong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Civic 1.3l, is the power the same as 2.0? Thats what I heard previously. Actually I am now exploring a diesel car.. just that the diesel tax is a headache.. For diesel cars I dont have to pump every 2-3 days.. perhaps once every 1-2 week and its just RM 1.80

no where near... when moving off from stop, especially when in loaded condition, its about same as a 1.8 or slightly more. But at high speed, its a 1.3 for sure.

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must try new thing always. Bestari road got a lot

hubby say wam massage . Poor wife think hubby stress and say ok.

Hubby go in got china gal shiok shiok until song song

Haha ... not cheong , try new thingy . Went to one at Bukit Indah area , very different from what your Lanpa guide say leh. They dont provide BJ, FJ kind of thingy .

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eurorich hotel hv rm288 i tink. Without massage cheaper. Got bj plus fj.

Also there are couple of china mei mei places . Here u get bbbj hj n fj

siam legend amazing thai etc only got hj. Cannot auto roam

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Waha , you cheong almost all corners of JB , want to change your name to InformedCK liao ! haha !

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I would like to ask the brothers here how long do you need to get through the causeway during peak hour? If you reach the causeway at 730am, when can you get through the 2 customs?

Please advice... I am contemplating my options and need to find out more...

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes! I'm going to take a look this Friday. Fairway suite sounds good. Setia' sky too close proximity to malls. Can be very noisy at times especially cars revving in n out.

Vested... so, highly recommend to check out HH Fairway Suites if you are looking for what you had mentioned... plus me thinks security considerations and future cap appreciation there should be better compared to others.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jun 16, 2011
Finger scans: Call in JB to exempt Singaporeans
By Carolyn Hong, Malaysia Bureau Chief In Kuala Lumpu

KUALA LUMPUR - TWO associations representing businesses in Johor have urged the Malaysian government to exempt Singaporeans from the biometric screening system, after suffering losses from the recent congestion.

The two organisations, representing Chinese and Indian businesses, plan to send a memorandum soon to Johor Menteri Besar Ghani Othman and the Home Ministry to plead their case.

According to the president of Johor Baru Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mr Loh Liam Hiang, the jams caused at the entry points by the fingerprinting of every visitor had begun to deter Singaporeans from visiting the state.

'They just turn back when they see the queue, especially during the weekends or holidays which see congestion even without the new biometric system,' he said.

Many of Johor Baru's businesses, he noted, depend on Singaporeans, especially the weekend day-trippers who cross over to visit restaurants, food courts, shops and entertainment centres. According to complaints received by the association, business has fallen by 30 per cent to 50 per cent in some shops since the biometric system started on June 1.

Mr Loh added that it would also inconvenience Singaporeans who travel frequently to their factories in Johor. His concerns were borne out by several Singaporeans interviewed by The Straits Times.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah kao, how come Eurorich charge so expensive??? Are the girls good? I went Siam Legend, massage is so so... I think must check out the china mei mei scene. But not so sure where to find in Bukit Indah area?

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
News Update:
1) If ur losing hair take the pill/apply the spray else gracefully accept ur balding. Dun use OTC products/Beijing etc. They really dun work excluding minoxidil.

2) Anti clotting drug pradaxa superior to warfarin

3) Washing veg is ok. Soaking is not.

4) Cataract clearing surgeries can improve vision too

5) Walking is good for any age group. Vary intensity to suit your need.

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to cheong in Spore 10-12 years ago when service was exemplary.

Then came the china mei meis with which service standards dropped.

So i started to cheong overseas where got value for $.

JB i just start only. Dunno much about JB. But i am sure almost all the guys in this forum know and are doing it. Most pretend blur or dun wanna admit....

But good you say you cheong. You atleast dun have the "i am saint you are devil" approach.... That is the correct thing to do.

Most others act like saints.... But given a choice.... most men will eat outside......

Yday i was watching a show....The guy was accused in court of sleeping around (actually rape....) So the wife asked him what was lacking in her since she was young, pretty and sexy.... She said what would people think of her and him? He replied saying that ..... Women cook at home.... men eat at home.... men eat outside too.... Why? Cause they are hungry..... so same logic....

How to change my nick you know? Can help?

JB cheong is more value for $ than Spore

Waha , you cheong almost all corners of JB , want to change your name to InformedCK liao ! haha !

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea about Eurorich. I heard thts the price they charge..... Girls good or not also dunno... I think Roman quite good like that right?

Yeah Siam legend massage is so so.... Since women go there too.... if you wan special tell captain first that you want seperate room. he will arrange....

HJ nothing to shout about... Girls got huge neh neh.... but cant autoroam...

Bestari road got a lot lah....

Ever got drive slowly that side or not?

Wah kao, how come Eurorich charge so expensive??? Are the girls good? I went Siam Legend, massage is so so... I think must check out the china mei mei scene. But not so sure where to find in Bukit Indah area?

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can use part of the savings from staying in JB to cheong in JB at cheaper price.

Service and facilities better.

More upscale and not so rush compared to spore..

Wow bluewave, no idea on this. Next thing we know, new thread, sleezing or chionging in JB.

[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.