• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Actually this thread has become very useful, really for me as well as so many things to learn here, even now we have chionging gurus onboard.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Orhor.....what until wify check this out! LOL!

Actually the happiest man in the world is one who has an understanding wife, the happiest wife is also one who closes not one but two eyes. If i really did something outside, i would want to be able to share with my wife rather than hiding it from her, someone told me, the smart wife if one that can contain her anger so that at least she can know the truth rather than be kept in the dark and her husband won't leave her since there is no reason to argue.

A learned friend of mine knows all he does outside but chooses not to ask too much as she knows most men are prone to it. The wife is just immune to it i think, they have been married for 20 years already. He even told me the wife wanted to know how it goes every time.

Conjugal rights!!

http://youtu.be/5Ivsb79-h90

Last edited:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the happiest man in the world is one who has an understanding wife, the happiest wife is also one who closes not one but two eyes. If i really did something outside, i would want to be able to share with my wife rather than hiding it from her, someone told me, the smart wife if one that can contain her anger so that at least she can know the truth rather than be kept in the dark and her husband won't leave her since there is no reason to argue.

A learned friend of mine knows all he does outside but chooses not to ask too much as she knows most men are prone to it. The wife is just immune to it i think, they have been married for 20 years already. He even told me the wife wanted to know how it goes every time.

Well, what goes around comes around. And when its time to be casted the iron green helmet, make sure that both eyes are closed too lor... :wink:

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Living in jb means everything right?

This thread colourful , got everything from SG to JB , cars , property , gardending ,shopping , makan , politics , cooking and now chionging , next week we talk about outing in JB such as places of interest , how about that ?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sound like obiedient wifes' club treaching ? So the obiedient wife' club got some values in our modern society ? Wifes should close an eye even though she know he is out chionging? I think chionging once a while is OK but having an affair is NOT . Reasons is chionging got no emotion attached.

InformedHH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good u r also open abouyt it like jasonjst.

Generally those who dun comment juz pretend to b saint la but sure do also.

Bluewave quite cheap ah like that?

Remember, just because you like to eat home-cook food does not mean your spouse like to eat home-cook food. Look around in your office, how many married females having secret affair with their bosses, colleagues or clients? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Just stirring the pot....

More importantly, just because don't eat outside, doesn't hurt to know the options. I like blue wave because the quality is generally reliable. If I move to JB, definitely outside food will be a consideration. I will take revenge for Singapore and ask them to do nude squats on me... hahahahaha!!!!

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sound like obiedient wifes' club treaching ? So the obiedient wife' club got some values in our modern society ? Wifes should close an eye even though she know he is out chionging? I think chionging once a while is OK but having an affair is NOT . Reasons is chionging got no emotion attached.

Man should also close one eye on wife's occational chionging.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Well, what goes around comes around. And when its time to be casted the iron green helmet, make sure that both eyes are closed too lor... :wink:

Sometimes, its better not to know too much, the smartest wife is one who allows the husband to stray a little but there has to be a line that neither will cross. Once that line is crossed, it might change the world game. For all you know, some already made their man wear green helmet especially during NS days, now the wife does her part and wear it as well. :P

As you said, what goes around comes around, some women strayed more than men...

My wife has one PRC colleague, married somemore. 2 colleagues always discussing about who uses her when. Tue-Wed, Mr Operations Manager, Thu-Fri, Mr Shipping Manager. Mon - Shared day as either can go out with her. Even her favourite positions are discussed in the pantry.

One time i was fixing a pc under a table, there were 3 innocent looking ladies along with 2 "old hands", an ex air stewardess(discredit her ex line because she was really an airhead) and another HR manager.

Guess what they were talking about, on washing machine, vacuum cleaners, when one talked loudly about having 2 guys in one day, another boasted she had 3in, was so shocked that i hit my head against the table and quickly came out, made an excuse and walked quickly out of a room with red faced ladies.

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does that mean vice-versa as well, you guys can close one or two eyes if woman did the same activities outside ...maybe just for thrill , once , twice , more and more... , how ?
I beg to differ on that thinking of a 'understanding' woman or man, for such matter. Cross the line? What line to start with ? Having accidental bastard or posted on internet like youngster or when your partner said you not as good as the 'professional' ? For such matter, maybe you should just stay as co-habit partner rather than husband and wife.

Last edited:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
No u dunno he betrayef or not but i got c with my own eyes. Women r no saints these days.

This century, women simply waken up to the fact that man cannot be totally depended any longer. Especially when you are telling her to come out and work to contribute to the family, you should all the more give her the previlage that was given to men for centuries when they were holding the purse strings.

Last edited:

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, its better not to know too much, the smartest wife is one who allows the husband to stray a little but there has to be a line that neither will cross. Once that line is crossed, it might change the world game.

No one likes to be betrayed.

Knowing or not, close one eye, close both eyes or open both eyes, the betrayal has been committed. It is the consequences that both will have to deal with when it becomes open.

May seem to accept all the time (seem to know, or really know), one day, the other party may just snap and call it a day.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does that mean vice-versa as well, you guys can close one or two eyes if woman did the same activities outside ...maybe just for thrill , once , twice , more and more... , how ?
I beg to differ on that thinking of a 'understanding' woman or man, for such matter.

Thats is why only got obiedient wifes' club , cannot have obiedient hubby club . If wifes do it , means not obiedient liao, haha ! All hell break loose ...

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Knowing or not, close one eye, close both eyes or open both eyes, the betrayal has been committed. It is the consequences that both will have to deal with when it becomes open.

May seem to accept all the time (seem to know, or really know), one day, the other party may just snap and call it a day.

For a women who depend on the men to bring in the dough, like what my mum did, secretly telling us about things, and when we are all grown up.......

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

When the trust become rust instead, one day it will give way.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

There are just too much morals involved whenever these stuff are raised, morals are things that are taught, whether they are really applied is another thing. Aside from incest, things like polygamy, etc are encouraged in different cultures. Just like some tribes like Bai where its a maternal led society. Any guy can go to the girls room but the kids, etc are all owned by the women. Even if there are babies, it will follow the mother. What we perceive may not apply for everyone. I know an ex colleague whose wife is very much into threesomes and very open to him doing stuff as long as he uses protection, thats just something that works for them. We try not to judge unless things like that happen to us.

Hi bro aangsc, in my context, crossing the line means having sex. Never cross that line.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats is why only got obiedient wifes' club , cannot have obiedient hubby club . If wifes do it , means not obiedient liao, haha ! All hell break loose ...

I am not so sure about that, I have came across a ambitious career woman who relocate family to china because of her job, and the man also quit to join her - as house husband. So these powerful woman also have to entertain customer if to such extend as occasional 'cheong', can the man take it ? Seem to me the man who soon be a broken man.

Status
Not open for further replies.