• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any updates on this bro?

Cause you mentioned for several weeks that i spoke about crime in Bukit Indah. So we need to close this issue.

Prof, i am working now, will try to find and post later on. I didn't want to needle you at all. Some parts were because i just wanted to clarify as i understood you posted in good faith, the rest must be a misunderstanding! I read through some of your other posts but i did not point you as hijacking or politicking! Its not you at all.

I will refrain from remotely mentioning/referring to anything about you from now on as its never my intention to offend.

I dun think i ever mentioned crime in Bukit Indah. Please point that out. And if i did i am sorry. I have already apologised. But if i did not... I am not going to ask you to apologise cause I have learned a lot from you

There are lots of things you wanna say about me playing politics, criticising, harping and so on. I will let you do that.

For the moment i will not harp on the things you have said/discussed and which in my opinion may not be right cause you have helped me a lot. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions right?

Lets try not to force our ideas on anyone or suggest that this is how forummers must participate. Let forummers say whatever they wanna say as long as they talk about IM.

I think if you have noticed i have given you lots of credit many times. You still needle me? Why?

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Medini condo is launching within these few months I think. Because its a golden piece of land in nusajaya (even though its still pretty undeveloped for now) I think the properties there are coming in the guise of leasehold.

It could be freehold in a way but the prices are gota be VERY expensive. 10-20 years down the road, this place will be like our River Valley, Clarke Quay, Merlion park etc.

I heard that 1 Medini condo is 99 years leasehold. Quite possible since it is located right in the heart of Iskandar's Financial district - Medini(Just like The Sail or One Shenton in Shenton way). Based on distance from financial district, East Ledang and Horizon Hill are like Tanjong Rhu and Tanjong Katong respectively.

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it the semi ds facing the hills/slopes? Coolsaint77 should be in a better position to advise you as he is NI's in-charge here. :smile:

Security wise within your community you just cant beat HH. Its as good as you can get.

boss.... i getting an end lot terrace unit 22x75 new phase coming soon. its good enough for me, don't need a semi-D as its will be troublesome for me to maintain.
personally, I didn't consider clubhouse as well coz I dont know how often i will go there. will have my own gym facilities at home and will be too busy to decorate the house inside and outside then.

i do not have 1M bullets to shoot :biggrin:
That shoe is too big for me, I will be afraid just to bear the loan interest. :P I got to find the right shoe. NI might be the right shoe for me in term of need and capability.

For security wise, Its much better compare to other Taman and there will be upcoming Semi-D in the same phase. Since everyone is so concern about the security, the developer will surely improve on it in order to sell their property.
So far, other than old old cases at older phase -3/4. haven't heard of new cases at new phase. i guess, improved already? so far so good?

Will check and confirm with developer again for the gated and guard security system.

bro here always talk about location.... I think NI is good in term of location, near to 2nd link, coastal highway, few km away from jusco, tesco, shops at nusa bestari..... and yet away from heavy traffic.
good to escape from hectic life.
I am not sales person from NI, above are just purely my own judgement since came to johor on yr 2000 and observation at nusajaya since a yr ago. still need to learn from bros here!
please let me know if i am wrong..... coz I am going to jump in again.....

(small part about clubhouse - I was quite excited about the club house at hh especially the swimming pool and almost got a unit there-when the price still ok 1years back, but found out from the sales person that the membership only for the owner, not include family members which quite meaningless to me as my parents will have problem and got to pay each time as a guest in order to bring my kids to swim... sound a bit strange)
Did i got the right info, bro wuji/HH?
is it the same for EL?

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that 1 Medini condo is 99 years leasehold. Quite possible since it is located right in the heart of Iskandar's Financial district - Medini(Just like The Sail or One Shenton in Shenton way). Based on distance from financial district, East Ledang and Horizon Hill are like Tanjong Rhu and Tanjong Katong respectively.

My EL sale rep told me it's ( 1 Medini) leasehold.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that most corner units at the newly-launched The Hills are sold out. The most expensive being RM 1 million already. The Inter-terraces are going at RM 700k. However the sizes are much bigger than those 24 x 75 units @ the Gateway. Gateway is the first development here so its pretty basic.. only the 40+ units facing the golf course are exclusive. I am looking out for further launches, esp in Island, Waterfall etc.

U should grab it now, new launching for future precinct mean more exp in $$. I think The Hills is on higher ground among the rest! Very good location.

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, EL is very hot currently but i guess they have proven their worth. The bwv unit was ~$583k excluding cash rebate from developer. According to the sales, there are about 20 units left thereabouts from 200+. only terraces. All bungalows/semi-D sold out. They are fully furnishing a few lots now and selling them as a package (at a higher price) soon. The sales is slower there I guess mainly due to the entrance so if you're interested must go in with eyes wide open and see if it will matter to you. Hope you find what you want! If you do go down for a visit look for Juslyn. She's very warm, informative and neutral.

U mean EL terrace houses still available? Could it be a bumi-lots? What's bwv unit?

BTW, congrats for getting a unit at bayou water village (LF).

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just the loan interest friend you also gotta bear in mind the floating rate of interest.

Currently i am paying SCB 3.9% if i am not wrong. Just got the letter couple of days back. Hope i did not read it wrongly.

That shoe is too big for me, I will be afraid just to bear the loan interest. :
is it the same for EL?

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just the loan interest friend you also gotta bear in mind the floating rate of interest.

Currently i am paying SCB 3.9% if i am not wrong. Just got the letter couple of days back. Hope i did not read it wrongly.

Prof....
I asking about the clubhouse at EL not the loan interest.

U cut all the sentences in between... it become a totally different question already :smile:
Aware of the floating interest rate. if your is 3.9 now then your plan should be " BLR -2.4%" coz the floating Bank lending rate are 6.3%.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops i know that mate....

I was just telling you that apart from loan being a factor, floating loan is another factor.

In the last one year my rate of interest (floating) has just gone Up and Up.

Prof....
I asking about the clubhouse at EL not the loan interest.

U cut all the sentences in between... it become a totally different question already :smile:
Aware of the floating interest rate. if your is 3.9 now then your plan should be " BLR -2.4%" coz the floating Bank lending rate are 6.3%.

GorengPisang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going to get another unit at Nusa idaman phase 7A. I think its a good buy for my own stay. ^o^ on the hill side.
any things to highlight???

Stumbled upon this site started by 1 of the owners in NI, there are like 20+ NI owners having open and constructive discussion in there regarding securities and real issues with developers, think potential owners o NI wold benefit talking to this group of NI owners.

http://nusaidamanphase6.lefora.com/2010/04/12/introduction-of-nusa-idaman-phase-6/page5/

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean EL terrace houses still available? Could it be a bumi-lots? What's bwv unit?

BTW, congrats for getting a unit at bayou water village (LF).

thanks! no EL terraces fully sold out liaow I'm referring to bayou water village (bwv) huhur sorry.

house

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops i know that mate....

I was just telling you that apart from loan being a factor, floating loan is another factor.

In the last one year my rate of interest (floating) has just gone Up and Up.

Yes got to becareful in the BLR....... heard that its going to increase again.....

Year BLR (%) Remark

2010 6.30 Adjusted July 2010
2010 6.05 Adjusted May 2010
2010 5.80 Adjusted March 2010
2009 5.55
2008 6.75 Adjusted March 2009
2007 6.75
2006 6.00
2005 6.00
2004 6.00
2003 6.50
2002 6.50
2001 6.75
2000 6.75
1999 8.00
1998 10.50
1997 9.25
1996 8.50
1995 6.60
1994 8.25

fairies

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been quite time since anyone talked about Ledang Heights

I just bought a house there, and hope to move in before end of the year

There were quite some scary stories about crimes in LH some time back, but I would like to know the situation now. Noticed that EUM has completed works of erecting new perimeter fence with some detection sensor or what. Quite a relief to note, but can any of my would-be-neighbours share the latest situation there?

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Wuqi, Professor and all brothers, I have received my electricity bill for this month.. Its 23.80RM... I have yet to see the water bill.. Can I find out from you guys how is the monthly bill determined? There is a meter somewhere?? Becos 23.80Rm is quite cheap.. Did they underestimate the bill? I used to pay $80 sing for my share of household utilities in Singapore..

Just wondering whether they use an estimate for the bill this month and maybe next month will go up? Can I find out for one person, what is the bill per month assuming air con is on for about 2-3 hrs a day.. Other than that, perhaps laptop on for several hours plus fan and tv...

Do I have to pay the bill anytime soon or wait for few months then pay also ok?

For anyone who needs to withdraw RM from Maybank atm, the rate is pretty ok.. I got 2.3889 for withdrawing 250RM today.. And the $5 charge for withdrawal has been cancelled and they merely take a small cut from the spot rate....

Thanks a lot.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Wuqi, Professor and all brothers, I have received my electricity bill for this month.. Its 23.80RM... I have yet to see the water bill.. Can I find out from you guys how is the monthly bill determined? There is a meter somewhere?? Becos 23.80Rm is quite cheap.. Did they underestimate the bill? I used to pay $80 sing for my share of household utilities in Singapore..

Just wondering whether they use an estimate for the bill this month and maybe next month will go up? Can I find out for one person, what is the bill per month assuming air con is on for about 2-3 hrs a day.. Other than that, perhaps laptop on for several hours plus fan and tv...

For anyone who needs to withdraw RM from Maybank atm, the rate is pretty ok.. I got 2.3889 for withdrawing 250RM today.. And the $5 charge for withdrawal has been cancelled and they merely take a small cut from the spot rate....

Thanks a lot.

RT: water bill is from the management office, comes once every 2 months or something. if you use very little pay minimum: RM8.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, there is a meter outside every unit. Just like Sg, the meters are read bi-monthly. If estimate, I think the code is "A". Do you know that in the state of Johore, if your electrical bills is below RM20, the state pays for you, yes, its FREE! I think your water bill should be the minimum charge - RM5.:biggrin:

Like I've said, its thereabouts...

You got to pay ... sooner or later, so just pay on time lah.

Thanks a lot.

As per above, hope this helps .

Last edited:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
$5 not charged. Wow. How did that happen? Ur Maybank card issued by Spore right? And its not Credit Card right?

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
$5 not charged. Wow. How did that happen? Ur Maybank card issued by Spore right? And its not Credit Card right?

yes my maybank card issued in Singapore.. Its not a credit card, its a savings account.. The staff told me they are no longer imposing the charge for withdrawal from atm in Malaysia.. They give me 2.3889 only so they earn a bit from there.. Its convenient for me to withdraw from atm as I dont wish to carry much cash...

You mean you have tried withdrawing and there is a charge? Website says its free... I think current account has charges but savings account withdrawal no charge..

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/personal/deposits-banking/bank-charges/sd-atmcard-services.aspx

Effective 28 August 2010 no more $3 charge..

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/personal/deposits-banking/bank-charges/cc-creditcards.aspx

Last edited:

whiteoak

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes my maybank card issued in Singapore.. Its not a credit card, its a savings account.. The staff told me they are no longer imposing the charge for withdrawal from atm in Malaysia.. They give me 2.3889 only so they earn a bit from there.. Its convenient for me to withdraw from atm as I dont wish to carry much cash...

You mean you have tried withdrawing and there is a charge? Website says its free... I think current account has charges but savings account withdrawal no charge..

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/personal/deposits-banking/bank-charges/sd-atmcard-services.aspx

Effective 28 August 2010 no more $3 charge..

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/personal/deposits-banking/bank-charges/cc-creditcards.aspx

May I know what kinda savings accounts do they offer singaporeans? I went to the maybank website, it seems like they have a million types of savings account.....

Status
Not open for further replies.