• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life, Lust,,Romance and Stomach of a Serial Monogamist...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tim Ho Wan BF...

Not sure why P likes it. Went to the Lavender outlet this morning.

Find it so-so nia leh...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I Just Love Yakader's Mutton Briyani

Best Mutton Briyani in Singapore, Johore and some say even Batam. Whahahahaha:biggrin: Shiok Lunch :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wtf...Messy

Wahlau... clothes everywhere here and there... why this woman so messy one huh? :*:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Friday Nite Hawkers' Dinner :biggrin:

Never make reservation anywhere, so told P I bring her for cheap and good hawker food lah...hahaha...save money or else this 大小姐 will suggest some angmo shit again...:biggrin:

First... drove to Bukit Timah to eat my Fav Fried Hokkien Mee cooked by this old man...super moist and shiok shiok chili...:biggrin:

Then ordered some pork and mutton satay...shiok shiok...

After that still a bit hungry... decide to try out Frog's recommendation of Won Ton Mee at his Queenstown area...not bad....

I think I know why Frog like this Won Ton Mee...the soup has a little ginger taste (nice) and that the won tons are quite meaty and crunchy... hehehe:biggrin:

Told her drive my my convie...now i post....whahahaha...:biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I Just Love a Simple Malay Nasi Lemak

Being attached has its benefits...:biggrin:

Woke up early and went for a run. Came back, a nice surprise from P. :biggrin:

She got my fav for breakfast... a simple malay prepared nasi lemak which is more fragrant and fresh than those Chinese type.

I am beginning to appreciate a mate .... whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I Just Love a Simple Malay Nasi Lemak

Being attached has its benefits...:biggrin:

Woke up early and went for a run. Came back, a nice surprise from P. :biggrin:

She got my fav for breakfast... a simple malay prepared nasi lemak which is more fragrant and fresh than those Chinese type.

I am beginning to appreciate a mate .... whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Chey I thought another workout surprise!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Still in the mountains? Si kup Por...or back in Bkk civilisation?

Khon Kaen the red land, about 450km from Bkk. Will spend a few more days on the road relaxing long drives. Today will drive to Nong Khai 180km away from here for lunch.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Khon Kaen the red land, about 450km from Bkk. Will spend a few more days on the road relaxing long drives. Today will drive to Nong Khai 180km away from here for lunch.

some scenary photos leh along the way... :biggrin:
safe driving too :biggrin: