• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man piaked wife's twin sister only once but tio Happy Fathers Day jackpot. Samsters jackpot experts, palm is meat handback also meat, how u choose?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAN HAD “ONS” WITH HIS WIFE’S TWIN SISTER AND SHE GOT PREGNANT

I am starting to hate my wife after we have kids. We will only have S about once every 3 to 6 months. She keep on saying she is tired from taking care of kids.

Advertisements

Her twin sister recently divorced because her husband have an affair. She does not have kids.

I went drinking with her as she feel very sad. Then we piak at night. Just once only and she is pregnant liao.
The S was very good. I could not forget about it.
Now I have a few options.
ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisements

A. Divorce my wife and marry her twin sister. I wonder how I, she, sister, our kids from both side, our parents and parents in law will face each other in such a situation.

B. She does not want to go for abortion. She say if i don’t want to divorce and marry her also can. She will be a single mum. She will tell everybody she have ons with a amercian and he went back to usa. When i am free, i still can go to visit her and kids. I can be good to my kid, not as a father but as a uncle. I can be good to her but not as a husband but as a brother in law. The bad thing about this is she does not want to let me piak. I will miss this because my wife does not have sex with me.

C. Any other ideas/options for me to consider?

Here are what netizens think:​

• The most disgusting love story! Shame on you both! Hope your wife end up with the right person!
  • The best way is both of u dig Ur own grave and sleep inside…
  • U try ur mother in law?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy must be ang moh. Otherwise why sister say some amigo got her pregnant?
Can make a deal say bonk sister in law once a week. Plus finance kid.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am starting to hate my wife after we have kids. We will only have S about once every 3 to 6 months. She keep on saying she is tired from taking care of kids.

Advertisements

Her twin sister recently divorced because her husband have an affair. She does not have kids.

I went drinking with her as she feel very sad. Then we piak at night. Just once only and she is pregnant liao.
ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisements

A. Divorce my wife and marry her twin sister. I wonder how I, she, sister, our kids from both side, our parents and parents in law will face each other in such a situation.

B. She does not want to go for abortion. She say if i don’t want to divorce and marry her also can. She will be a single mum. She will tell everybody she have ons with a amercian and he went back to usa. When i am free, i still can go to visit her and kids. I can be good to my kid, not as a father but as a uncle. I can be good to her but not as a husband but as a brother in law. The bad thing about this is she does not want to let me piak. I will miss this because my wife does not have sex with me.

• The most disgusting love story! Shame on you both! Hope your wife end up with the right person!
If the man can have 4 wify....all problem solved, right Cik Syed?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy must be ang moh. Otherwise why sister say some amigo got her pregnant?
Can make a deal say bonk sister in law once a week. Plus finance kid.
If amdk, will be piaking both sisters on the same bed
Sounds perfectly like JAV Nippon Education Documentary content sia
Prease sic code
Write like a Sinkie and pretend to be Ang Moh? Nice CSB story.
Actually i find this story credible, but maybe sisters but not twins
Unfortunately under Muslim law cannot marry two sisters at any one time.
Must find another religion that says can.
I didnt know that.
Tiagong , AMDK has another special sect cam have many many wify
Why last time emperor can have thousands of wives, rich ppl also 3 to 4 wives?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If amdk, will be piaking both sisters on the same bed

Prease sic code

Actually i find this story credible, but maybe sisters but not twins

I didnt know that.

Why last time emperor can have thousands of wives, rich ppl also 3 to 4 wives?
Must ask PAP why Chinese laws and traditions not recognise in sinkie.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just be a sweet talker and get both women to accept lah, after all they are twin sisters. Thereafter 3P will be norm for them and he'll become the Lion King.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Advertisements

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisements

lianbeng claps hands to congratulate him lah! :biggrin: