• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life, Lust,,Romance and Stomach of a Serial Monogamist...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Walk Taka so boring...same old xmas rubbish every year...so drove over to eat Turtle soup at a kopishop at Old Macpherson market...15 bucks ... not bad... lots of meat and skin...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Indian invented the word Shampoo? CHUN BOH?

Took a walk after lunch... pass by an mrt station and saw this ad.... now Ah Neh says they invent shampoo!?! Wtf... liddat also can ah?

Those of you who dislike Ah Neh can stop using Shampoo from now onwards :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wraps... Huh?

Came home saw this in my kitchen. Must have been P who bought it. So poor meh? Must eat Wraps?

I prefer Popiah leh...Angmo wraps nice meh? :*:

jw5

Loyal
Ah Maxi (aka Clone) is still looking for an ATB to bear him a son. So far, no ATB can bear to bear him a son, hence he seldom sees bras on the floor. :biggrin:

simi lah? never see b4 bra izzit?:biggrin::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ah Maxi (aka Clone) is still looking for an ATB to bear him a son. So far, no ATB can bear to bear him a son, hence he seldom sees bras on the floor. :biggrin:

oh i see... the bestest ATB is my Shanghainese C... please dun remind me..i am now in a new serious relationship with P. :o

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Cannot comprain rite... roasted lamb shaves, lettuce and onions... not bad not bad... now I have P to make nice dinners for me :biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

i had seen ATBs with bras and without bras. :cool: