• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

new joiner who is coming in on 1apr 24 is someone i knew. how huh?

gsbslut

Stupidman
last time in uni got this scgs girl who is very chio and was gf to my tutorial classmate. then they broke off and somehow i got to know her because she stayed around the same area where my late step grandfather was staying. so i took opportunity to chat her up from "coincidental" bumping into her at the bus stop, progressing to studying together in the uni library. then one day she invited me to her parents' semi d house to study together. i told her better not because her parents might misunderstand that i am her bf. then she told me her parents are overseas working and its only her and her family indo maid. then midway studying in her room, she asked me a surprise question. "do u mind being my bf for today?". i like simi huh. then without my consent or reply, she came over and french kiss me and then my young cock also cannot tahan, then like that lor. after that ons incident, she slowly distanced herself from me and i thought ok lor, it's just ons. then yesterday, my hr spy in the company was telling me about company new joiners and then show me the list of names. shocked me many many because this scgs name is on the list. i mean we are now already in our thirties and after so many years no contact, now suddenly going to bump into her again next week. damn scary. wonder if she had amnesia and maybe i shd pretend don't know her. scary....

She found your cock undeveloped the first time. You better prove her wrong this time during orientation. Tell her it’s part of her probation requirement.

ODACHEK

f262500dfb208f9cfbe983a5c053e52a.gif

last time in uni got this scgs girl who is very chio and was gf to my tutorial classmate. then they broke off and somehow i got to know her because she stayed around the same area where my late step grandfather was staying. so i took opportunity to chat her up from "coincidental" bumping into her at the bus stop, progressing to studying together in the uni library. then one day she invited me to her parents' semi d house to study together. i told her better not because her parents might misunderstand that i am her bf. then she told me her parents are overseas working and its only her and her family indo maid. then midway studying in her room, she asked me a surprise question. "do u mind being my bf for today?". i like simi huh. then without my consent or reply, she came over and french kiss me and then my young cock also cannot tahan, then like that lor. after that ons incident, she slowly distanced herself from me and i thought ok lor, it's just ons. then yesterday, my hr spy in the company was telling me about company new joiners and then show me the list of names. shocked me many many because this scgs name is on the list. i mean we are now already in our thirties and after so many years no contact, now suddenly going to bump into her again next week. damn scary. wonder if she had amnesia and maybe i shd pretend don't know her. scary....

It's either your housemate, your MILF boss and now a chiobu from your past. Any more juicy stories to share?

VanDick

I can see a trend developing. Your housemate initiated sex with you once, and then never again. This scgs girl had sex with you once, and then just move on. So I can conclude that its either you have a very small dick, or you are just very lousy in bed. Because if you are a good fucker, these ladies would want to fuck you again and again.

gsbslut

Stupidman
I can see a trend developing. Your housemate initiated sex with you once, and then never again. This scgs girl had sex with you once, and then just move on. So I can conclude that its either you have a very small dick, or you are just very lousy in bed. Because if you are a good fucker, these ladies would want to fuck you again and again.
because i feel that it's not love and that i feel cheap like servicing their needs. really lor, I find m masturbation more fulfilling than actual sex. don't know why.... :frown: