• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Fails Miserably as a PM

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866 said:
A hero will appear when there is a need. So we can expect a saviour to come to the rfescue of SG

Talking about this hero and saviour, among the circle you move around in, is there a smell of this person? None of the known characters seem to fit.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me thinks he watches only Bollywood movies lah, judging from how ridiculous his postings are as with Bollywood movies.

LeongSam is like the pap..full of sound and fury. But look deeper and you will know that, like the pap, he has no substance.
Birds of the same feather flock together and think alike. That's why I normally ignore him as he has no substance

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking about this hero and saviour, among the circle you move around in, is there a smell of this person? None of the known characters seem to fit.

A hero, to me, is one who fights for the underdogs, not the one who makes the most money. To me, those who fight against villians are heroes. And in SG, I count JBY, FS, TLH, CST, CSJ, VW, TJS, NS, CSM, LTK, SL, PS, HP, TT, CTP, LHS, TCB, etc as heroes. Some of them have been greatly misunderstood because of the half truths given by the govt controlled media...but 40% have seen through all the media propaganda and know that these people are fighting against the pap for Singaporeans. As information are more easily available now and more truths are disseminated, I see the 40% will grow and hope that it will increase to 60% in 2016.

Yes, I do know some potential heroes who are waiting to go public..

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866 said:
A hero, to me, is one who fights for the underdogs, not the one who makes the most money. To me, those who fight against villians are heroes. And in SG, I count JBY, FS, TLH, CST, CSJ, VW, TJS, NS, CSM, LTK, SL, PS, HP, TT, CTP, LHS, TCB, etc as heroes.

FS stands for Francis Seow? I thought it refers to me.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
LeongSam is like the pap..full of sound and fury. But look deeper and you will know that, like the pap, he has no substance.
Birds of the same feather flock together and think alike. That's why I normally ignore him as he has no substance

Actually I've trying to do him a favor advising him to stop spouting nonsense that only shows how scant his knowledge of what the situation in S'pore is. Unfortunately, he is not heeding my advise and continues to make a fool of himself. Very much like the present day PAP as the SMRT Committee of Inquiry had shown.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I've trying to do him a favor advising him to stop spouting nonsense that only shows how scant his knowledge of what the situation in S'pore is. Unfortunately, he is not heeding my advise and continues to make a fool of himself. Very much like the present day PAP as the SMRT Committee of Inquiry had shown.

hahaha..I agree with you. Just let him spout his nonsense and make a fool of himself. It is clear to many that he is not in touch with what's happening daily in SG. If you feel charitable, just humour him occasionally. Otherwise, just ignore his rant.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are two main reasons why a LEADER fails.

It is either he is a lousy leader without brain OR
His subordinate is lousy and without brain.

PAP has displayed both symptoms. Country disaster.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A hero, to me, is one who fights for the underdogs, not the one who makes the most money. To me, those who fight against villians are heroes. And in SG, I count JBY, FS, TLH, CST, CSJ, VW, TJS, NS, CSM, LTK, SL, PS, HP, TT, CTP, LHS, TCB, etc as heroes. Some of them have been greatly misunderstood because of the half truths given by the govt controlled media...but 40% have seen through all the media propaganda and know that these people are fighting against the pap for Singaporeans. As information are more easily available now and more truths are disseminated, I see the 40% will grow and hope that it will increase to 60% in 2016.

GMS not one of your heroes? I am disappointed. He is my one and only hero.