• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Fails Miserably as a PM

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As a judge, I am fair.

I don't need to "reserve judgement".

Based on the above, I hereby deliver my verdict,

"That the accused LHL is not fit to be the Prime Minister. How he became a BG is another mystery"

Court Dismiss....

hahahaha..correct judgement!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kim Jung Il can get hole in 1 for a PAR5 range..... and is equally capable as LHL.

On a side note, good in study does not translate to good in implementation. Once you start hiring Masters and PHDs, you will understand what I mean.

I think LHL is a good man...but I wish he is not our PM...maybe he shd have been a Professor and happier.

I can see the stress in him...he simply cant cope with the job!

Poor guy...thrust into a job he is not gifted nor talented for!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sir, A good statesman (especially a PM under the Constitution) need to have the following qualities:-

Thriftiness (living above board and not travelling in A380s or sitting in the top of old Mega-tops. Preferably sit in Economic Sewction)

Honesty (declaring all gifts that he and his family or delegation members received overseas)

Contentment (not greedy for money and high salary)

Capability to lead (not being led),

Far-sightedness (maintenance of friendship with neighbours and gaining their trust.)

Trustworthy (ability to win the confidence of the people),

Empathy and Sympathy (ability to feel how the down-trodden feels and sympathise with them) - those born with the golden spoon in the mouth fail in this area for they just do not know the true meaning of sympathy.

Accountable : (Report to the people about official visits, public money used, etc..)

Formidable (ability to have the strength to control those below him)

Above Board (NEVER ALLOW NEPOTISM or CRONYISM to develop).

What else, dear readers.............?

The most important qualities are love and compassion.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You seem to chicken out when a direct question is asked of you. Dare not answer my question? Why beat abt the bush now? Scared?

definitely not around your bushy twat. of course, they are arseholes. otherwise, how do you shit without an arsehole?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
definitely not around your bushy twat. of course, they are arseholes. otherwise, how do you shit without an arsehole?

hahahaha..thanks for finally summing up your courage to reluctantly acknowledge LKY,GCT,LHL as arseholes. see, once you are courageous , you dont have to be afraid of LKY, GCT and LHL. I am sure you feel better and relieved now that you are brave enough to speak the truth

but just to enlighten you...being an arsehole is different from having an arsehole

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've been watching too many Hollywood B grade movies.

hahaha..I am a romantic and a realist.

As a romantic, I believe there are still heroes and villians even in our present day. Heros are those who fight for the poor and care for the needy. Villians are those who abuse their powers and ignore the plights of the disadvantaged.

Heroes to me are Gandhi, Mandela. Mother Teresa, etc

Villians are Hitler, Saddam, etc. I dont have to mention the SG villian!