• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL Fails Miserably as a PM

T

TuaTeetu

His job is definitely up for grabs!

Who here wants to be the next PM?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's doing an excellent job. The economy is booming and the fact that COEs are going up and up shows that disposable incomes are rising and wealth is being generated.

The fact that so many men can afford to pay $500 for an hour with a whore is further proof that Singaporeans are very wealthy.

Yes according to the neoliberal world he is doing well

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's doing an excellent job. The economy is booming and the fact that COEs are going up and up shows that disposable incomes are rising and wealth is being generated.

The fact that so many men can afford to pay $500 for an hour with a whore is further proof that Singaporeans are very wealthy.

It's wrong to measure how well a government has done by looking at the highest denominators in society. That the rich gets richer can happen even with the most incompetent of governments or for that matter, even for a society without a government. That's the natural order of things (though in S'pore, this is helped on by the PAP perverted policies).

The correct measure in assessing how good a government is, is by looking at the lowest denomintors ie the poor and the needy. In S'pore, life is getting harder and harder by the day for this group of people, with no relief in sight as the PAP is doing anything to help them. Going by this, it's without doubt that the PAP had failed miserably indeed. Though I wouldn't pin it entirely on LHL alone as almost of all PAP perverted policies originated from his father. LKY is the real cause of the woes in S'pore. Unfortunately, the Old Fart is too deluded to realise his erroneous thinking. To him, all that matters is the GDP growth, the accumulation of reserves, GLCs making super profits, and the two IRs. He takes them as evidence of a good govt. Sadly, there are people like Leongsam who had been fooled into believing this as well. Thankfully there are people like Tracy Tan who exposes this.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at it from a diff angle, we can also say that have Sinkies become so desperately poor that they have to sell sex before they are 18? Or are the young gen of daughters here so hung up on Kate Spades, LV, Prada that they have lost their work ethos and moral values as to hire their underaged bodies out? Either way, Singapore has gone down the slippery road due to bad decades of poor incompetent government, resulting in erosion of values and moneytising anything they can get hold of.

Values have changed under the new PAP leadership

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the jury is still out. Singapore is facing monumental problems and there are no easy answers. Some of the problems lie with decisions made much earlier for which he is only partially responsible. At least he is sticking around to clear it up.

The true test of this government is whether they can keep this society together, reduce gross inequalities and take care of an ageing population. These are the problems of a mature country. You cannot grow yourself out of problems. He is still has a good hand compared to other national leaders. He has his own legacy to consider. Let's see.

LHL has been PM for along time. Many of SG's problems can directly be attributed to his poor leadership. Do we need the total crumble of SG before we decide? How long shd we tolerate his poor leadership?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would grade a F for Pinky Loong Report Card.Much room for improvement,inclined to talk alot but no action i.e.a braggart and tend to laugh loudly and visualize himself to be the no.1 talent and leader in the world which is not true i.e. suffering from severe inferior complex.

I agree..he lacks the leadership to get his ministers to perform and the foresight to anticipate problems. He is a poor judge of human character and ability

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ones who want it probably can't do the job, only know how to complain. The ones who can do the job don't want it, they also only want to be armchair critics.

the situation u mentioned is a result of 50yrs of systematic suppression of political voices and opinions by lky

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's wrong to measure how well a government has done by looking at the highest denominators in society. That the rich gets richer can happen even with the most incompetent of governments or for that matter, even for a society without a government. That's the natural order of things (though in S'pore, this is helped on by the PAP perverted policies).

The correct measure in assessing how good a government is, is by looking at the lowest denomintors ie the poor and the needy. In S'pore, life is getting harder and harder by the day for this group of people, with no relief in sight as the PAP is doing anything to help them. Going by this, it's without doubt that the PAP had failed miserably indeed. Though I wouldn't pin it entirely on LHL alone as almost of all PAP perverted policies originated from his father. LKY is the real cause of the woes in S'pore. Unfortunately, the Old Fart is too deluded to realise his erroneous thinking. To him, all that matters is the GDP growth, the accumulation of reserves, GLCs making super profits, and the two IRs. He takes them as evidence of a good govt. Sadly, there are people like Leongsam who had been fooled into believing this as well. Thankfully there are people like Tracy Tan who exposes this.

All a singaporean needs is to open his eyes to how 1st world political parties govern their countries to see the lies and arrogance of the pap

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. Though I wouldn't pin it entirely on LHL alone as almost of all PAP perverted policies originated from his father. LKY is the real cause of the woes in S'pore.

LHL has been PM for many years. If he cant correct wrong policies and allow these policies to continue, shdnt we hold him responsible?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps we should move forward and look at the next PM after LHL.

Yes, we shd. Human beings are fragile and can go anytime. There shd always be a succession plan within pap.

likewise, Singapore must have a shadow Cabinet in case the pap falters. Hopefully this alternative govt can happen within the next ten years

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, we shd. Human beings are fragile and can go anytime. There shd always be a succession plan within pap.

likewise, Singapore must have a shadow Cabinet in case the pap falters. Hopefully this alternative govt can happen within the next ten years

I'm not suggesting anything abt LHL. I think he will still be where he is for a long time. But I agree that human is fragile and life is unpredictable (人生无常), so anything can happen.

My only problem with this thread is that it's personal. I'm not sure if that's your intent, but for me, I always try to deal with the issues and not the person (unless the person is a real idiot, like some in this forum). When things get personal, emotions come in and then before we know it, the real issues get crowded out. May not be very helpful.

Might be better to say what he has failed and what he should have done.

Last edited:

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he and his "family associates" are really being objective in drafting all those stupid policies to benefit true blue locals, he will not have done the following:
1) Monopolized all Telco service providers
2) Monopolized all Transportation service providers
3) Monopolized all those industries that can make huge $$$ for themselves

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What has the economy got to do with COEs? Instead of a a free market the gov is strangling the supply nerves to its bursting point. Real disposal income did not rise for the common men on the road neither was wealth generated. Wealth is imported and the rich FTs are driving up the cars and houses to their new heights. This give an impression that local Singaporeans are getting richer and that's credits to PAP's excellent handling of economy from an external observer who has no idea what the average Singaporeans are really going through.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL has been PM for many years. If he cant correct wrong policies and allow these policies to continue, shdnt we hold him responsible?

It is whether that person wanted to be held responsible or take full responsiblity. If you look at SMRT saga, the ex-CEO already run road with her millions. This is a foregone conclusion that all other PAP members will do likewise when the systems they created messed up big time.