• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They can and they have. If the Island isn't going to be returned to the Malays, then they should be compensated accordingly in the same manner as other indigenous inhabitants have in many countries that were colonised.

Again, which part of the word SOLD you do not understand?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tend to stay away much from topics that reeks of racism as it usually degenerate into a flame fest, no one being a winner. I am adding my 2 cents to suggest banning members that has gone too far in making comments deemed flammatory and deepening good relations amongst all.

One point to add, there are some people with mindsets that are too deeply immersed in hate that nothing can be achieve by any means to change them. So why bother?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where can I learn Hindi ?

Most of the top brass in top banks are Indians now. Deutche, Citi, JPMorgan, Stanchart, and even DBS. Kanina eh.

While we are squabbling over Malayu, the freaking Indians are dominating our banking industry. Where will our younger generation find opportunities in investment banking ?

What about at UOB?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am adding my 2 cents to suggest banning members that has gone too far in making comments deemed flammatory and deepening good relations amongst all.

Are you kidding??? I'd have to ban myself long before I ban anyone else.

A Shankar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such discussion will put our multi-racial and religious beliefs into test. Do we try to understand each other or merely sweep them under our carpets.

Many a times Singaporeans just choose to ignore.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a debate is civil, yes. When it becomes heated and unreasonable, then it should be stopped as it ferments more anger and hatred. There are some who will never accept a different view, no matter the truth is staring them in the face.

Such discussion will put our multi-racial and religious beliefs into test. Do we try to understand each other or merely sweep them under our carpets.

Many a times Singaporeans just choose to ignore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then you list some modern advances that Chinese have gone ahead.

Sure china is a rising economy now. Why are more and more ppl speaking and learning mandarin?

Making inroads into africa and building up their weapons tech and so on.

So many examples.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese in Singapore are even worse than the Abos. The Abos may be savages but their pretty harmless in the grand scheme of things. They're usually stoned and lying in the gutters.

On the other hand, the sinkie Chinese have ruined what was once a beautiful, peaceful Island. They have recently important a shitload of their commie comrades and have made the place even worse.

Total BS.

In any case i know your kind. If it wasn't the brits that did that to the arbos but the chinese you would be cursing the chinese to hell calling them savages correct?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a slit-eyed chink enarmored with a sense of superiority, you are incredibly dumb. I have patiently- because I recognise you are incredibly slow - that European colonialism took place at the end of a gun barrell or through cold, hard cash.

When colonialism ended, led by the "shit skin" country you moaned about, all these colonised countries were returned to the indigenous people.

The Brits returned Singapore/Malaya to the Malays. The slitty and slanty eyed chinks have been trying to ursurp it ever since. And that is the reason why the slitty eyed chinks started rewriting history and teaching schoolchildren about Singapore being "found" in 1819 as though my people did not exist before 1819.

That, slit eyes, is simply because you are too dumb to see how we intend to reclaim our land.

Hey retard, firstly the tengku sold sg away i don't recall any brits pointing guns at him forcing him to sell.

2ndly you forgot about mudland kicking out sg. Why did you leave that out?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure china is a rising economy now. Why are more and more ppl speaking and learning mandarin?

Making inroads into africa and building up their weapons tech and so on.

So many examples.

To be objective, that's catching up, not yet getting advanced and ahead.

Hey retard, firstly the tengku sold sg away i don't recall any brits pointing guns at him forcing him to sell.

This is the truth. Malays sold Singapore to the British willingly and when they got a second chance, they kicked Singapore out.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

because he spent all of his time playing with a ball under the void deck and none in school.

typical mat, couldnt even pass his psle.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Temmengong sold Singapore to the British in exchange for money and Raffles' support for the elder brother to succeed the throne. That is an undisputed fact. It was an amicable deal.

LKY and gang help pushed this nation forward with his pragmatic policies. However, he was helped that the British did bother to leave a decent infrastructure. At least, they did not wreck the nation like the French or Dutch.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Temmengong sold Singapore to the British in exchange for money and Raffles' support for the elder brother to succeed the throne. That is an undisputed fact. It was an amicable deal.

LKY and gang help pushed this nation forward with his pragmatic policies. However, he was helped that the British did bother to leave a decent infrastructure. At least, they did not wreck the nation like the French or Dutch.

At last ..... Temmenggong vs Penghulu ..... the future of country ..... siapa menang ?:eek::confused::eek:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not well-versed on the events that happened after British took over Singapore.

But to hazard a guess, I think the Temmengong won due to British support.

Oi .... lu mabok ah ??:eek:

Fast forward in future binya lah ...... temenggong and penghulu successor lawan .... siapa menang??:o:o:o