• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobel Peace Prize has been devalued to worthless except as laughing stock after Arafat and Obama.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they hadn't awarded the Nobel peace prize to a muslim terrorist, I might have believed you.

arafat020925.jpg

:p:p:p

So what are you insinuating?

Didn't he mention the director Michael Sohlman is a jew and i am sure all the past directors were jews too.

Are you trying to imply that all cos they gave the peace prize to Arafat that means it isn't run by jews? So i guess Michael Sohlman isn't really a jew. :rolleyes:

ZakirNaikOnline

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they hadn't awarded the Nobel peace prize to a muslim terrorist, I might have believed you.
[/CENTER]

Though LeongSam/Spiky would like you to believe in their infant level logic, the fact is that Nobel prize has little credibility since its inception.

(See the sources I've quoted)

It has been marred with numerous controversies and has been discredited as a reputable body, it is after all a PRIVATE INSTITUTION.

Its function is to propagate the idea that "jews" are special, the Nobel Foundation relies on people such as LeongSam with the intellectual capacity of a cheap made-in-china battery to believe in its BS.

Further to this current point.

The Nobel Peace Prize in 1994 was awarded jointly to three individuals simultaneously - Yasser Arafat, Shimon Peres and Yitzhak Rabin ... for their efforts to create peace in the Middle East.

NOTE: The people you are calling "Muslim terrorists" would be the same ones the Japanese would call "Chinese terrorists", i.e. Singaporeans who fought against invasion of our homeland.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Are you trying to imply that all cos they gave the peace prize to Arafat that means it isn't run by jews? So i guess Michael Sohlman isn't really a jew. :rolleyes:

The cream invariably rises to the top. The Jews can't help being smart just as the Muslims can't help being idiots. :wink:

Long live the Jews. They make the world a much better place! The more organisations they run, the better it is for the rest of us.

If the Jews don't step up to lead the world, the Chinks and the Ah Nehs will fill the vacuum in a flash and we all know what a disaster that will be.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
NOTE: The people you are calling "Muslim terrorists" would be the same ones the Japanese would call "Chinese terrorists", i.e. Singaporeans who fought against invasion of our homeland.

Don't get me started on the Chinese now... they cause more trouble than all the Muslims combined. To make matters worse, they're literally millions of Chinese WHO ARE MUSLIMS!:eek: I can't think of a worse combination.

The Chinese could do well to embrace the culture and values of the Japs. It would improve the country by leaps and bounds.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese could do well to embrace the culture and values of the Japs. It would improve the country by leaps and bounds.

Ironically, even the Japs would readily concede, they embraced the Chinese culture from Han to Tang dynasties that made them what they are today.

Anyway, I'm no advocate for any notion of racial superiority or bigotry. Life is fluid, history is fluid. There's a time for everything and everybody.

I do agree with you though, the Chinese should shed past sense of cultural seniority and superiority and accept that they've fallen behind and start to learn and catch up, even if it means learning from past disciples.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cream invariably rises to the top. The Jews can't help being smart just as the Muslims can't help being idiots. :wink:

Long live the Jews. They make the world a much better place! The more organisations they run, the better it is for the rest of us.

If the Jews don't step up to lead the world, the Chinks and the Ah Nehs will fill the vacuum in a flash and we all know what a disaster that will be.

Look just answer my question. Is the nobel prize run by jews or not?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ironically, even the Japs would readily concede, they embraced the Chinese culture from Han to Tang dynasties that made them what they are today.

Anyway, I'm no advocate for any notion of racial superiority or bigotry. Life is fluid, history is fluid. There's a time for everything and everybody.

I do agree with you though, the Chinese should shed past sense of cultural seniority and superiority and accept that they've fallen behind and start to learn and catch up, even if it means learning from past disciples.

Pray tell in what way have the chinese fallen behind?

The chinese are the big boys not only in the east asian region but probably the entire asian continent.

I guess the russians should pick up the pace too.

ZakirNaikOnline

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't get me started on the Chinese now... they cause more trouble than all the Muslims combined. To make matters worse, they're literally millions of Chinese WHO ARE MUSLIMS! I can't think of a worse combination.

"The cream invariably rises to the top. The Jews can't help being smart..."

Whatever "credibility" you have that's hanging from a thread has fallen off, from your obvious delusional hatred for a group of people, Muslims, whom I have, with evidence pointed are scapegoats for terrorist acts - perpetrated by the jewish zionists - whom you love regardless of how deceitful and dangerous they can be.

You've failed to produce credible evidence to back up your facts and continue deriding the victims of an elaborate zionist set up, stretching from London 7/7, Bali to 9/11 and many more in between (Evidence I've got it - which anyone can have if they do their due deligence by research - which will be produced here upon request that terror acts are created either by Israeli Jewish Zionists, American CIA or British MI5 then blamed on Muslims).

"Long live the Jews."

I'll say long live DECENT humans. Whether they are Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus etc.

"They(jews) make the world a much better place!"

Again a sweepingly racist statement, and given the evidence I've produced, the contrary seems more plausible, i.e. they make the world DANGEROUS.

"If the Jews don't step up to lead the world...(snip due to racism)"

Like I've already mentioned the Jews (Zionsts) are running the show by proxy.

And it doesn't take a genius to see that the world is not in a good shape, but then again given your communication "abilities" I can see how you've missed that point.

"(snip due to racism) It would improve the country by leaps and bounds..."

Unfortunately, again, your acumen fails you. China has already overtaken Japan...

>>> CHINA OVERTAKES JAPAN

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-...second-quarter-capping-three-decade-rise.html

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can and they have. If the Island isn't going to be returned to the Malays, then they should be compensated accordingly in the same manner as other indigenous inhabitants have in many countries that were colonised.

It was never a policy of the white imperialist to compensate the indigenous inhabitants, and still is the case.

Scores of aborigines were driven off their ancestral land to make way for white imperialistic corp such bhp and rio tinto to harvest natural resources. How have they compensated them so far apart form giving the aborigines blatant racism and grouping them into black ghettos in the outback.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Brits also knew when they had overstayed their welcome.

Talking about thick skin, who else can be more thick skin than the Brits?

They have the audacity to come back and claim Singapore after WW2 ended, when they blatantly abandoned her in 1942 to concentrate on their own front.

Since then, the brits had to be reminded everyday that they were no longer welcomed until Singapore declared unilaterally independence from the useless brits. :oIo:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Scores of aborigines were driven off their ancestral land to make way for white imperialistic corp such bhp and rio tinto to harvest natural resources. How have they compensated them so far apart form giving the aborigines blatant racism and grouping them into black ghettos in the outback.

If you've ever interacted with those damned Abos, you'd soon realise why the Brits wanted to exterminate them. :rolleyes:

The Brits brought civilization to the Australian continent. The Abos are nothing but a bunch of savages. Even their music sucks!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you've ever interacted with those damned Abos, you'd soon realise why the Brits wanted to exterminate them. :rolleyes:

The Brits brought civilization to the Australian continent. The Abos are nothing but a bunch of savages. Even their music sucks!

fuck off asshole who are you to say that about the arbos. Following your logic we can say the same about chinese in singapore correct?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

You've made the cardinal mistake of using economic indicators. I prefer to use "decency" to measure the worth of any ethnicity.

The Chinese are the most indecent people on the face of this earth. :rolleyes: They'd sell their mothers to earn a fast buck.

I too value decency and if I could find a decent Muslim, he'd be a friend for life. Unfortunately, I haven't met any Muslim who fits the bill yet. All of them behave like you.... totally irrational, fanatical and idiotic to boot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand your sentiments, I'm Chinese and pro-Chinese too. But I'm pragmatic. I really don't want to list them, it's a bit painful. Spare me.

hahaha coming from you it's just your pitiful way of saying i don't have any examples so i'm just talking out of my ass.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Following your logic we can say the same about chinese in singapore correct?

The Chinese in Singapore are even worse than the Abos. The Abos may be savages but their pretty harmless in the grand scheme of things. They're usually stoned and lying in the gutters.

On the other hand, the sinkie Chinese have ruined what was once a beautiful, peaceful Island. They have recently important a shitload of their commie comrades and have made the place even worse.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha what a fucking moron u r Leongsam! :oIo:

In a previous post, u implied that white imperialists compensate the people they colonized, and now this is coming from you. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I do not have the barbaric genes of ur white vermin ancestor in my body, therefore I could never understand why the white vermins have to kill and exterminate an entire civilization when what they wanted was already surrendered to them. :rolleyes: :oIo: