• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
January 26, 2011 Wednesday Updated 9.06 pm

Muslim militants linked to Philippines bus bombing

A member of the National Bureau of Investigation forensic team collects evidence as he examines a damaged passenger bus parked inside a police headquarters.-- PHOTO: REUTERS

MANILA - MUSLIM terrorists from the remote southern Philippines may have been behind a bus bomb attack in the nation's financial hub that killed five people, authorities said on Wednesday.

A mortar shell triggered by a mobile phone led to Tuesday's explosion that ripped apart a bus travelling along one of Manila's main roads, the city's police chief and President Benigno Aquino's national security adviser said.

'A Nokia cellphone is the device they used to trigger the explosion. It acts like a command-detonated explosive,' the security adviser, Cesar Garcia, said on local television.

'The fact that... the device used was an improvised explosive device similar to the ones used by terrorist organisations in the southern Philippines raises the possibility it was a terrorist attack.'

While Mr Garcia said it was too early to say exactly who was behind the blast, he pointed out the attack was very similar to a bus bombing on the same road in Manila that killed four people and injured 36 others on February 14, 2005.

The southern Philippines has long been an area of conflict, with the Muslim population there seeking a state independent from the rest of the mainly Christian country. -- AFP

Sell satay ok wat, can earn a decent living. Play football in S-league ok too. Or else can become despatch rider.

Why must they go and play with bombs ? So dangerous.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though LeongSam/Spiky would like you to believe in their infant level logic, the fact is that Nobel prize has little credibility since its inception.
The Fields Medal, officially known as International Medal for Outstanding Discoveries in Mathematics, is a prize awarded to two, three, or four mathematicians not over 40 years of age at each International Congress of the International Mathematical Union (IMU), a meeting that takes place every four years. The colloquial name is in honour of Canadian mathematician John Charles Fields, because of the contribution of his estate to the continuation of the prize.[1] The Fields Medal is often viewed as the top honor a mathematician can receive. It comes with a monetary award, which since 2006 is C$15,000.

Nobel Prize no good meh ? Let's talk about the Fields Medal.

25% of the world's Fields Medal winners are Jews:

Jesse Douglas 1 (1936)
Laurent Schwartz (1950)
Klaus Roth (1958)
Paul Cohen (1966)
Alexander Grothendieck 2 (1966)
Alan Baker (1970)

Charles Fefferman (1978)
Gregori Margulis (1978)
Michael Freedman 3 (1986)

Vladimir Drinfeld (1990)
Edward Witten (1990)
Efim Zelmanov (1994)
Grigori Perelman (2006)
Elon Lindenstrauss (2010)

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is amusing to watch all these bickering down here. It seems that such little comment by LKY would get everybody "racially excited" and I think the MSM has succeeded to reignite the racial issue which would scare off the majority of Chinese, Malay and even Indian Singaporeans into believing that without PAP, they will have no peace on this land by simply pointing to all these race based remarks and bickering down here.

But look, what is the problem here? Obstacle to "INTEGRATION"? Let us take a closer look. The Straits Time, for one reason or another, didn't report on LKY's inherent bias against inter-racial marriages but it was reported in the evening papers. Read carefully....

"I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came and if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration -- friends, intermarriages and so on..." he stated.

HOWEVER when he was asked about what would be his reactions to his grandson or daughter marrying other races like White American or African Black, he said he would urge them to reconsider carefully or simply say "you are mad"!

So it seems that it is he himself having a problem in INTEGRATION in being prejudice about inter-racial marriages! It is not about Muslim being strict in their observance of Islam. It could just happen to anyone, like himself, in having the difficulty in accepting inter-racial marriages and thus, obstacle to INTEGRATION.... Hmm....

Goh Meng Seng

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is amusing to watch all these bickering down here. It seems that such little comment by LKY would get everybody "racially excited" and I think the MSM has succeeded to reignite the racial issue which would scare off the majority of Chinese, Malay and even Indian Singaporeans into believing that without PAP, they will have no peace on this land by simply pointing to all these race based remarks and bickering down here.

But look, what is the problem here? Obstacle to "INTEGRATION"? Let us take a closer look. The Straits Time, for one reason or another, didn't report on LKY's inherent bias against inter-racial marriages but it was reported in the evening papers. Read carefully....

"I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came and if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration -- friends, intermarriages and so on..." he stated.

HOWEVER when he was asked about what would be his reactions to his grandson or daughter marrying other races like White American or African Black, he said he would urge them to reconsider carefully or simply say "you are mad"!

So it seems that it is he himself having a problem in INTEGRATION in being prejudice about inter-racial marriages! It is not about Muslim being strict in their observance of Islam. It could just happen to anyone, like himself, in having the difficulty in accepting inter-racial marriages and thus, obstacle to INTEGRATION.... Hmm....

Goh Meng Seng
PAP has always been playing the race card just before elections to instill fear. Mas Selamat's niece incident, Thaipusam being too noisy and now this. If you ask me, they are no better than UMNO.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't blame lky for behaving like this. Ask a malay father or a keling father and so on etc if they would consider their children marrying a chinese they would probably react the same way. Yet again the bloody double standards appear in this fucking country. They only focus on the chinese side. Like they ignore the fact that all races in general prefer to marry within their race and only focus on the chinese race and try to imply they are racist if they don't let their children marry outside their race.

Fucking riddiculous.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be objective, that's catching up, not yet getting advanced and ahead.

Yes but they are going up and that shouldn't be overlooked. I wonder why all chinese achievements are always overlooked. :rolleyes:

This is the truth. Malays sold Singapore to the British willingly and when they got a second chance, they kicked Singapore out.

Yes that's right so why should m&ds complain about this and that when their own motherland didn't want to integrate sg. :rolleyes:

ZakirNaikOnline

Alfrescian
Loyal
January 26, 2011 Wednesday Updated 9.06 pm

FIRSTLY - anyone who resorts to this type of attack is a whimp.

SECONDLY - (The Philippine Star) Updated January 27, 2011 12:00 AM

Lists THREE suspects...

(1) Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile, the communist armed wing the New People’s Army might have had a hand in the bombing.

(2) Aquino’s security adviser Cesar Garcia told ABS-CBN News Muslim militants might be behind the attack. Muslim group has spoken out against this act.

(3) The military, as part of a coup (which many believe may not have done it)

=========================================================

Its very telling of your (spiky) intentions to list an incident in the Phillippines which just occured and then blame Muslims again.

Its almost as if you are proud that there is death and destruction.

Also - within this same week - in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and Pakistan I'm sure that the American, Israeli and UK forces have murdered 3 times more innocent civilian Muslims going about their day, than in the Philippines.

I don't see you posting news about them... And here you are posting a piece of news where they don't even know who did the attack.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Even though I don't doubt that investigations will eventually point the finger at Muslims, while its most probable that someone else did it...

And here's why (for the information of others reading this post, not spiky as he is obviously going to ignore evidence to the contrary and go on sucking his jewish master's pencil **** ):

In this narrative from the Phillippines, what's interesting is how intricate the device was that was used to harm people.

According to the news it was an IED that was set off by a Nokia phone...

IED.

Remember that.

On March 28, 2005, Marines gave a group of Mossad (Israeli Jewish) agents a beating and ripped their Star-of-David necklaces.

Why?

Because the Marines found out that IEDs had originated from one company which manufactures them, Rafael which is owned by ZAPATA ENGINEERING, an Israeli company -a known Mossad front-.

Marines had caught the convoy of 16 ZAPATA employees (Mossad, Israeli Jewish agents) firing on a US Marine checkpoint.

IEDs are powerful, sophistaced devices, and I quote "Some of the models shoot depleted-uranium projectiles, and are triggered by electronic devices surreptitiously planted."

Sounds familiar to what just happened in Phillippines? You bet.

I don't doubt that there's Israeli hands involved. The technology is too sophisticated.

More on this point:

Usually, when these kinds of incidents occur, there's a video tape of a "confession", which then all of a sudden gets air time on major mainstream news networks...

95% of all these video "confessions" seem to land on the doorstep of one company. SITE Intel Group (a private institution).

Do you know who runs SITE Intel Group... Check it... RITA KATZ. Another Israeli jewish/Mossad agent.

More on this point:

Israel is FAMOUS for staging attacks then blaming Muslims.

And sometimes they rope in gullible Americans/British and real Muslims to help them in their attrocities. As they (Israeli Jewish Zionists) are highly manipulative, satanic individuals.

Here's proof:

BRITISH FORCES CAUGHT DRESSED AS TERRORISTS
http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=1556

Click Here, Youtube - Specific Evidence Starts At 8 Minutes

More famous incidents include Israeli's attack on USS Liberty which they wanted to blame on Egypt...

The Lavon Affair - another terror strike at a US diplomatic facility which the jews wanted to blame Arabs

Here's a confession from an Ex-Mossad:

Israel uses 'false flag' in most operations
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17853

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear GMS

I attach the following from Malaysia Today on official Malaysian Gov Islam regulations
He might have the wrong end of the stick, i.e we start from racial integration and well cross racial marriages to another more integrated end but.......... as the following example shows. He does have a point in a more austere version of islam not helping

http://malaysia-today.net/archives/...elebrating-religious-festivals-of-non-muslims

Locke
"Absolutely. This guy(mm lky) has an agenda behind every speech, comment and word that he expresses. If you look hard enough, you will find it."-Scroobal

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Ministars should not be so strict with our Malays or bully them !

For a muslim lky remark is an honor to be proud of and not an insult. Afterall that is what religion is all about. Hold fast to the teaching of God and not be tempted by the devil. The devil is showing a sign of desperation after 45 years of trying to tempt the muslim with his paradise but fail. While lky has succeeded in making followers of other religion to worship him, he fails terribly with Islam.
To all my muslim friends i have one thing to say. Kudos to you! For holding fast to your God's commandment by not worshipping lky. This something i admire about you where others have failed.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
FIRSTLY - anyone who resorts to this type of attack is a whimp.
I respect that you have a cool head and comforted to know that you are unlikely to be a blind muslim extremist.

"]
And here's why (for the information of others reading this post, not spiky as he is obviously going to ignore evidence to the contrary and go on sucking his jewish master's pencil **** ):
I have checked out all your recommended URLs.

I don't doubt that there's Israeli hands involved. The technology is too sophisticated.
That is your baseless assumption.

Here's proof:

BRITISH FORCES CAUGHT DRESSED AS TERRORISTS
http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=1556

Click Here, Youtube - Specific Evidence Starts At 8 Minutes

More famous incidents include Israeli's attack on USS Liberty which they wanted to blame on Egypt...
Are you telling me that all your 'proofs' are all 'Conspiracy-based' Youtube postulations put up by budding film/editing students ?

Here's a confession from an Ex-Mossad:
Again another Youtube 'evidence' - voice only, no face, no name.

Israel uses 'false flag' in most operations
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17853[/QUOTE}

You seriously think that Malaysia operatives spying around in Singapore will go around saying:

"Yo abang, aku big-time spy from up north. Cool or not ?"

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hypocrisy-1a-rs-600.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Can show us the original source for that statement?

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

HOWEVER when he was asked about what would be his reactions to his grandson or daughter marrying other races like White American or African Black, he said he would urge them to reconsider carefully or simply say "you are mad"!Goh Meng Seng

don't understand. so did LKY say 'reconsider carefully or 'you are mad'?
please tell us which evening papers reported that?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey retard, firstly the tengku sold sg away i don't recall any brits pointing guns at him forcing him to sell.

2ndly you forgot about mudland kicking out sg. Why did you leave that out?

Hey slit eyed chink!!! Do you know what "colonialism" is and what the end of colonialism means and entails?

Whether Malaysia kick or does not kick out Singapore does not relinquish my community's ownership of our land. Chinks like you are nothing but unwanted pendatangs from China.

I will give you an example to make it easier for you since it is obvious to me that you are a little stupid. Say a slant and slitty-eyed young Chink kicks out his parents from their house. He then throws them into an old folk's home. That does not mean that his parents loses ownership of the house and the young slitty eyed chink suddenly becomes owners of his parents house even though he he has carried renovations to the house.

Simple enough for you?