• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Then you list some modern advances that Chinese have gone ahead.

The Chinese are the world's most advanced copycats!

They have brought a totally new dimension to the meaning of symbols such as ©, ™, ® etc.:p

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese in Singapore are even worse than the Abos. The Abos may be savages but their pretty harmless in the grand scheme of things. They're usually stoned and lying in the gutters.

On the other hand, the sinkie Chinese have ruined what was once a beautiful, peaceful Island. They have recently important a shitload of their commie comrades and have made the place even worse.

hahaha before the fucking white vermins landed in Aus, Aus was a peaceful and beautiful continent! No mines, no bhp billiton, no racism, no drugs and booze etc

And then the white vermins landed and import a whole lot of their white barbarians to bastardize the continent and tried to associate themselves with Asia whenever the benefit arise :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
In a previous post, u implied that white imperialists compensate the people they colonized, and now this is coming from you. :rolleyes:

The Whitlam government actually handed over a section of Sydney to the Abos way back in 1973. The Abos could have nurtured and beautified the area and enjoyed the capital gains.

Instead, true to form, they turned it into the worst slum in the country.

Until you have interacted with the Abos, you don't realise how bad they are. A pack of wolves can achieve more than a pack of Abos. Seeing is believing.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
hahaha before the fucking white vermins landed in Aus, Aus was a peaceful and beautiful continent! No mines, no bhp billiton, no racism, no drugs and booze etc

Are you kidding!!!!:eek: the Abos destroyed more of the continent than anyone else. They single handedly turned vast forested areas into arid wastelands.

In NZ, the Maori caused the extinction of the Moa almost overnight.

The Malays would never commit such dastardly deeds.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
2ndly retard let me remind you about the tengku or sultan selling the land to the brits and also sg being kicked out from mudland. If the 2 events did not occur sg would probably still be owned by some m&d sultan.

For a slit-eyed chink enarmored with a sense of superiority, you are incredibly dumb. I have patiently- because I recognise you are incredibly slow - that European colonialism took place at the end of a gun barrell or through cold, hard cash.

When colonialism ended, led by the "shit skin" country you moaned about, all these colonised countries were returned to the indigenous people.

The Brits returned Singapore/Malaya to the Malays. The slitty and slanty eyed chinks have been trying to ursurp it ever since. And that is the reason why the slitty eyed chinks started rewriting history and teaching schoolchildren about Singapore being "found" in 1819 as though my people did not exist before 1819.

Lastly with a nick like malays must vote PAP you have shown yourself not only to be a pap doggy but a retarded contridictory doggy. What race is the majority in the PAP and holds the most power? The chinese. Shouldn't your nick be malays must vote "malay majority party"? See that's how dumb a m&d you are.

That, slit eyes, is simply because you are too dumb to see how we intend to reclaim our land.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you.

Singapore, then Singapura, was given up willingly by the Temmengong to Raffles in exchange for Raffles' support for the elder brother to take the throne of Johor. Transaction was not forced and the Malays were more than happy to get some extra 'pocket money'.

Correct me if I am wrong.

You are wrong!!! See my explanation to your slit eyed comrade!!!

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
If sg is still a small fishing village like what it was back then but with a majority chinese race i can bet 100% these idiots wouldn't be making claims like this.

Exactly! If slit eyed Chinks were the majority all the way back then, than quite clearly they will be the indigenous people and owners of the land. The simple fact is that slitty and slanted -eyed chinks are not.

The Singapore Constitution, Part XIII, General Provisions, Minorities and special position of Malays, section 152 states this:

"The Government shall exercise its functions in such manner as to recognise the special position of the Malays, who are the indigenous people of Singapore, and accordingly it shall be the responsibility of the Government to protect, safeguard, support, foster and promote their political, educational, religious, economic, social and cultural interests and the Malay language."

Which part of it do you not understand?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought I read somewhere that Malays are actually immigrants from Yunnan China? So orginally, aren't they Chinks too?

Do we have slit eyes? Do we have slanted eyes? Do we have sallow, yellow skin?

Do we sue our brothers, sisters, fathers, mother, grandmother, grandfathers for money if they are rich?

Do we dump our fathers and mothers into old folk's homes if they are poor?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malaysia Govt expelled Singapore out of the Federation in 1965. The Malays in Kuala Lumpur were happy to give up Singapore and forsake their Malays comrades in this island.

Singapore Chinese owed the indigenous Malays nothing. It was the Malays themselves who gave away Singapore sovereignty again in 1965 after the British in 1824.

The Singapore Malays did not give our country away to any Chinese.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
These bloody minorities should be made to live in russia for eg where they really get beaten up seriously for not being white and then try complaining about it and then told to fuck off. Yet again i doubt they would call the russians racist. They would let the russians get away with it and continue to blame chinese and other east asian ppls.

You seem obsessed with the "minority" and "majority" concept. The simple fact is that we are talking of no more than a maximum of 5 cowardly Chinks to 1 Malay ratio if it boils down to a numbers game.

With the cowardly and slitty eyed chinks, that 5 to 1 majority is meaningless. Ask anyone who has serve NS with slit eyes and Malays and ask them whether they rather have Malay soldiers to do the hard yards or slit and slant eyed Chinks who are forever trying to downgrade and keng and be a clerk.

Also, at the first hint of trouble, the slit eyed chinks will take the first flight out which will reduce your 5:1 ratio even further.

There is also that ratio of 110 indigenous people to 1 cowardly Chink in our Malay world if you want to talk about "majority" and "minority" issues.

How? Still think your "majority" is sustainable ?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're rude and you're a racist. What a pathetic combination.

I have deliberately not used "slit" and "slant" eyes in my very first post in this thread. But that courtesy has never been reciprocated by these slit-eyed Chinks.

Instead, they continue to refer to my people as "m&ds" and other derogatory labels.

I will continue to refer to them as slit and slant eyed chinks as and when the label "m&ds" for my people are used by these slit and slant eyed chinks.

If you grovel before these slit and slant eyed chinks, they will step all over you as my people have now found out.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw some interesting questions fr Malaysia,some are asking
Why not MM LKY ask the non-Malay in Singapore to be less addicted to PORK?

I am sure brilliant MM LKY has an answer,I honestly would love to hear his great wisdom in this!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

No we don't, we live together happily ever after by the seaside

images

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all Chinks have slit eyes and you're not yellow. Why? Because you guys like to work under the sun?

It is only worthwhile to sue when there is enough to go around the family?

I can't dump my parents into old folks home if I cannot afford it, isn't it?

Do we sue our brothers, sisters, fathers, mother, grandmother, grandfathers for money if they are rich?

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the things that you've written, I wonder if you're even a Muslim?

Every Muslim aims to have the traits of Prophet Mohamed but I have seen none of it in your postings. You're giving Muslims a bad name. Argument and fights get you nowhere if you want to win hearts and minds.

If people like you go to Heaven, I rather be in Hell as it would probably be more peacful and harmonious.

17-year-old to be charged with murder of grandfather

JEMPOL - THE 17-year-old youth who was arrested in connection with the murder of his 71-year-old grandfather Mokhtar Yusoh during a robbery at the latter's house on Jan 13 will be charged with murder together with another teenager today.

Two others, an 18-year-old male and 15-year-old female, who were detained by police earlier, have been released and would be produced as witnesses.

The two 17-year-old youths would be charged under Section 302 of the Penal Code which carries the death sentence upon conviction. They would also be charged for robbery under section 324 of the Penal Code. -- THE STAR/ANN

Last edited:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Whitlam government actually handed over a section of Sydney to the Abos way back in 1973. The Abos could have nurtured and beautified the area and enjoyed the capital gains.

Instead, true to form, they turned it into the worst slum in the country.

Until you have interacted with the Abos, you don't realise how bad they are. A pack of wolves can achieve more than a pack of Abos. Seeing is believing.

Abos leave in natural. Some of the way may not be acceptable to us. But if the white did not come. They still live happily and the land is unpolluted.

It is true you always see the abos hanging around in malls. waiting for a free beer. They are caught in a middle. They cannot go back to their old way as they have forgotten how to hunt and track ( white force them ). The are not taught to wear a suit and be a lawyer or doctor or other professional ( white did not teach them all) ..

Therefore they are a victim. You do not compare our city standard with a bushman standard..

It is a case like orang asli or the dayakt.. Yes they live in the forest happy. But Mordern man clear the forest. Now they are not here or there except a small polution who are in the protected parcel of land. You expect them to hunt next to the high way or get themselve educated and be a engineer?

The higest education is to respect the law of nature and live according with it.

We fuck it up..... Not the abos or the orang asli etc...They are closer to nature than we are..SAM

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Abos leave in natural. Some of the way may not be acceptable to us. But if the white did not come. They still live happily and the land is unpolluted.

It is true you always see the abos hanging around in malls. waiting for a free beer. They are caught in a middle.

There's absolutely nothing to stop the Abos from going bush. Nobody is forcing them to live in the cities. There's enough space in Australia for everyone.

The fact of the matter is that they have chosen, out of their own free will, to freeload off of the white man's system. :rolleyes: