• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew urges Muslims to 'be less strict'

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm lets see.....

The Malay Dilemma is published in December 2008.

Which means, earliest you've read it is in 2009...

So if you took GP then, assuming you're not just pretenting you went to JC, this means you're NOT EVEN 21 years old!!!

HAHAHAH!

You're still not allowed to go into RA cinema lol! what a joke.

No wonder you don't know what's going on in this world, you're still a kid! lol!

Hahahaha

Freaking clown !

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims in Singapore ARE pragmatic. If they weren't, they wouldn't be drinking newater made from recycled Chinese shit, pea and saliva. :p

Urine is pee, while pea is most commonly the small spherical seed or the seed-pod of the legume Pisum sativum.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The following is a snapshot of the page in LKY's Hard Truth which states that he will tell his daughter as "you are mad" if his daughter is to marry an African Black:

167047_494896088313_525413313_6252424_5823796_n.jpg

Goh Meng Seng

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

Of course it is madness. My dear daughter only deserve the cream of the elite crop.
If my daughter had told me she wanted to marry Barrack Obama, then it will be a different story altogether.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1-3.jpg

Of course it is madness. My dear daughter only deserve the cream of the elite crop.
If my daughter had told me she wanted to marry Barrack Obama, then it will be a different story altogether.:biggrin:

Obama is racist. He only marries the same race. Try Osama. He doesn't discriminate. He just bomb all races.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The following is a snapshot of the page in LKY's Hard Truth which states that he will tell his daughter as "you are mad" if his daughter is to marry an African Black:

Goh Meng Seng

What's your point in quoting this? Ask an indian or malay if their daughter was to marry an african and they would react the same way.

In general ppl of all races tend to marry among their kind. Why then do ppl only SOLELY react like chinese are racists if they disapprove of their offspring marrying someone out of their race?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

One indicator to test your racist tendency is whether you will allow your children to marry another race. LKY failed miserably.

Now we know why he has done what he has done all these while.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's far worse than that - from other things he's said, he's actually suggesting that if you do not openly agree with him, you are either dishonest, or abnormal. I find this very sickening, very reactionary, very dangerous.

One indicator to test your racist tendency is whether you will allow your children to marry another race. LKY failed miserably.

Now we know why he has done what he has done all these while.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's far worse than that - from other things he's said, he's actually suggesting that if you do not openly agree with him, you are either dishonest, or abnormal. I find this very sickening, very reactionary, very dangerous.
Well, Lim Chin Siong got jailed for being a "communist". :cool:
Foong Swee Suan was forced into exile. :cool:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's your point in quoting this? Ask an indian or malay if their daughter was to marry an african and they would react the same way.

In general ppl of all races tend to marry among their kind. Why then do ppl only SOLELY react like chinese are racists if they disapprove of their offspring marrying someone out of their race?

Yah so true. Waht a fucking racist. I am all for my daughters and sons marrying off to any other race or nationality except to a fucking smelly cheebye Indian from the Land of the Taj Mahal!:oIo:

Deathangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
B.S.

You can't check a pulse with a pen.

So you are too stupid to read or too blur with hate to read properly. Thats how the doctor checked my relative (non muslim) ya the doctor is muslim. Yes right he is a real B.S**^r. like you. Also got female Muslim doctor dressed till can only see the eyes, wear long gloves, refused to see male patients. Com on la why be doctor?

And muslims today one women sharing a pail of water dips her cup to get some water and the rest of muslim women complaint that she has defiled the water. the problerm was then escalated to now she has to hang. This is the real B.S. why you dont speak up if you are different? Since you didnt then you are no different.

You can make such conclusions? Luckily we not in Pakistan or similar Muslim country or we will be murdered by your groundless accusations in kangaroo courts.

When we were young we had an Ahyah who worked in our home. She was loving and kind and never raised a voice at us and she had the purest of heart. She held us and loved us. Drank from cups and ate from our plates in our homes. In her heart was sweetness and love. Till today every raya I cook raya food at home in her memory. Thats how much love I have for this muslim.

If she was alive today she would have hung her head in shame for people like you.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah so true. Waht a fucking racist. I am all for my daughters and sons marrying off to any other race or nationality except to a fucking smelly cheebye Indian from the Land of the Taj Mahal!:oIo:

Well, how does it feel to at last, actually find out you're a racist?

One word will come to mind:

DENIAL.

Yeah go ahead and deny it all you want but you can lie to everybody else around you but you definitely cannot lie to yourself.

Met many like you. Totally devoid of self respect but hanker others fake adulation.:(

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Pity LWL. She could have been happily married to an American Jew who didn't mind her looks. But her dad thought that she was mad. Now she ended up sad. :(

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart is correct. Local Muslim will do good if they are less strict. Just look what is happening in Europe.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ocU5x_03MDM" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Deathangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
MM Lee's hopes maybe dashed as he does not fully understand the muslim religion. Most non muslims are prepared to co exist with Muslims. However traditional Muslim law does not allow Muslims to co exist with non believers as equals in any society on an indefinate time frame. According to Mohamad Muslims must dominate and must not be dominated and unfortunately some muslims take strides to push for Islamic shariah Law in their society so as to make the non believers second class. (R Spencer, Religion of Peace).

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

Q: Have you got any daughter?
hahaha.....is this a trick question for the old fart or thye editor is trying to be sarcastic????

TheDiscloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm lets see.....

The Malay Dilemma is published in December 2008.

Which means, earliest you've read it is in 2009...

So if you took GP then, assuming you're not just pretenting you went to JC, this means you're NOT EVEN 21 years old!!!

HAHAHAH!

You're still not allowed to go into RA cinema lol! what a joke.

No wonder you don't know what's going on in this world, you're still a kid! lol!

Hahahaha

Freaking clown !

I actually thought you would have some brain cells to NOT refer to the 1970's (OLD) publication.

Guess I thought wrong.

You are that stupid.

Attachments

• capture1.jpg
    capture1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 79