• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am very angry

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupid man says I am unreasonable. He says he has right of access as given by the court. He calls me this morning and said he has the legal right to come take my daughter out. I said no. He says he will only bring her to his place for dinner cooked by his mother and his girlfriend and not bringing her to any other place. I said no. He says his mother misses her granddaughter. I said no. It is circuit breaker and I told him he cannot visit as he is not from my household. He says he will get his lawyer to write a letter to say I am unreasonable and this will "add to my list of crimes" against him before he apply to court to take away custody. Before I slam the phone on him, he says he will come at 3pm today no matter what. It's past 4pm now and he isn't here. I am really really agitated by his weekly nonsense. Even there is no wuhan virus, aleays tell him to send my daughter back by 9pm and always late and sometimes as late as 10.30pm. Every time always like that, trigger me up and make me unsettled whole of the day. Very very very angry
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know a Russian expat lady who still gets on well with her ex-husband, even though he has left her for another woman.

Even if a marriage doesn't work out, there's no need to bear grudges for the rest of your lives.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
关门,放狗。
I am not that bad. I really don't want to have a shouting match with him if he comes to see her. I don't want my daughter to see her parents have a shouting match as it will affect her emotions and she will feel sad why her parents always quarrel. No matter what, i will still act normal and let him in if he really comes to visit. Now already way past 3pm and the asshole isn't here. And I die die will not message him :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am not that bad. I really don't want to have a shouting match with him if he comes to see her. I don't want my daughter to see her parents have a shouting match as it will affect her emotions and she will feel sad why her parents always quarrel. No matter what, i will still act normal and let him in if he really comes to visit. Now already way past 3pm and the asshole isn't here. And I die die will not message him :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

How on earth did you end up in this situation in the first place?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Good that you stick to your guns. When all this is done and settled, do not hook up permanently with any man again. Remain single, enjoy men as and when you want. Enjoy your freedom, love and relationships are over-rated. Be as care-free and happy as this very attractive lady who owns Ha Ha Bar. :biggrin:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just let him bring your daughter back home to have a meal. Afterall he's still the father.
No one will know about this social gathering unless there's a whistle blower.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laywer is a biz owner. Can be sued if he did some threats to anyone.

Either throw the letter out or write back to his lawyer fuck him deep deep. No regards to scumbag lawyer. He can use lawyer to write a thousand letter cost him $150 each till he broke. Lawyer will hv to define if it is frivolous, vinictive or vendetta motive before intimidate you...

Only we honor Crown letter and respond appropriately use lawyer.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just let him bring your daughter back home to have a meal. Afterall he's still the father.
No one will know about this social gathering unless there's a whistle blower.
I am prepared to let her follow him today. I said already I will let him take her for dinner at his place in my earlier post. But look at the time now! I even told my daughter to get ready and changed. Even she has fallen asleep now after watching Tv and waiting for her daddy to come pick her up!

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that you stick to your guns. When all this is done and settled, do not hook up permanently with any man again. Remain single, enjoy men as and when you want. Enjoy your freedom, love and relationships are over-rated. Be as care-free and happy as this very attractive lady who owns Ha Ha Bar. :biggrin:

I will remain single. enough of heartaches.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laywer is a biz owner. Can be sued if he did some threats to anyone.

Either throw the letter out or write back to his lawyer fuck him deep deep. No regards to scumbag lawyer. He can use lawyer to write a thousand letter cost him $150 each till he broke. Lawyer will hv to define if it is frivolous, vinictive or vendetta motive before intimidate you...

Only we honor Crown letter and respond appropriately use lawyer.
he is rich lah and has many lawyer friends