• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to deal with 笑里藏刀 colleague, especially senior ones?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Why so double standard? When I say got office bullying what you criminal bully dogs say? No such thing, all in office are angels and whoever complain is the trouble maker.
Sinki Pawn Sinki mindset mah.
U read HWZ, u know lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you ever wondered that sometimes the problem is not “them” but “you”?
what do you mean? When people gang up to bully me means I should reflect and not the liar criminal bully dogs and bitches? Just remember to tell that to yourself and don’t cry racist attacks in USA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
are there other ways to sextract more info from his team to help complete the request without escalating matter to him? why must it be an escalation to the team’s manager when there’s incomplete info? can’t you work with the team who’s assigned to assist you? if i’m the supervisor i’m using that opportunity to assess your leadership, initiative, and teamwork capability too. my best employees are those who work with scant info and clueless teammates to arrive at solutions and alternatives with little to zero escalation to management, and yet they still meet timelines. i suppose this is one of the differences between sillycon valley and sinkie work cultures.
Wow then I certainly meet your criteria of best employee. Everything ownself find out how to do without troubling the boss to tell me how to do. Ask SFC. The boss did nothing to clear up the shit. The only thing he did for me is to ask kt latha to apologise to me because he is scared that I will leave just like my clever predecessor finance managerS that joined AFTER shit hit the fan AND before me AND left due to slut in bed calling others slut kt latha. My boss said “she knows what she did” okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk look at how you criminal bully dog son of Cantonese hakka slut just pretended to be hokkien and insult me a virgin as hokkien slut without a care. Pui!
See everyone? @k1976 Ownself busted his own lies of being hokkien. What a sia suay loser son of Cantonese hakka slut whore mistress telling lies of being hokkien. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokkien Slut your boss or collick, right?
Hey you loser busted liar Cantonese hakka criminal bully son of slut want to win by insulting me a virgin as hokkien go to my Facebook , what an evil coward criminal bully dog hide in rat hole insult a virgin as slut to win. Obviously your mother open leg gave birth never teach you well. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hide a corner, dun Cheong...look for other alternatives in MNC
Obviously you loser criminal bully dog never worked in glc. From MNC you can move to glc but the other way is very difficult. Not sure about other line, but MNC jobs in accounting are very structured and specialized while glc jobs are the opposite. So you have broad based experience but not enough specialized experience for MNC.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinki Pawn Sinki mindset mah.
U read HWZ, u know lah
Nope it’s you sinkie dog son of slut know sinkie pawn sinkie. I am the 0.01% Singaporean that helped sinkies and get betrayed. And nope I don’t read hwz on normal basis and only read it when your @Cottonmouth dog clone direct me there. Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow then I certainly meet your criteria of best employee. Everything ownself find out how to do without troubling the boss to tell me how to do. Ask SFC. The boss did nothing to clear up the shit. The only thing he did for me is to ask kt latha to apologise to me because he is scared that I will leave just like my clever predecessor finance managerS that joined AFTER shit hit the fan AND before me AND left due to slut in bed calling others slut kt latha. My boss said “she knows what she did” okay?
sayang sayang. now i know you’re bestest employee, just that you have to work alone (like imh patients do).

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sayang sayang. now i know you’re bestest employee, just that you have to work alone (like imh patients do).
Why so double standard? Meet same criteria but people you like are best employee while people you don’t like are imh patients.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so double standard? Meet same criteria but people you like are best employee while people you don’t like are imh patients.
But actually you @eatshitndie are not that wrong; clear shit jobs invariably come with shitty staff, colleagues and boss that created the shit in the first place. It’s often either hostile or bo chap environment when first joined and you are on your own and have to work alone to push through all the shit indeed although you are so called manager of a team.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in your case, imh means “intact menopausal hymen”, a.k.a. 50-year old virgin.
Hey why you keep harping on menopausal? Does it make you happy that I am menopausal or not? Still want to deny attacking me? I know I said yes everyone please move on but that doesn’t mean yes I am menopausal but just yes please move on.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But actually you @eatshitndie are not that wrong; clear shit jobs invariably come with shitty staff, colleagues and boss that created the shit in the first place. It’s often either hostile or bo chap environment when first joined and you are on your own and have to work alone to push through all the shit indeed although you are so called manager of a team.
And I am proud to add that invariably my staff don’t hate me by the time that I left - only those lazy self entitled ones will hate me - but it’s still a tiring long drawn process that would take time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am proud to add that invariably my staff don’t hate me by the time that I left - only those lazy self entitled ones will hate me - but it’s still a tiring long drawn process that would take time.
I think such clear shit jobs should be done by highly paid external consultant - that can pack up and leave after shit is cleared- and not in house underpaid low level manager staff that faced the wrath of 笑里藏刀 or outright hostile lazy entitled bo chap staff, colleagues and boss that created shit and expected to be chummy with them after all the shit is cleared.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think such clear shit jobs should be done by highly paid external consultant - that can pack up and leave after shit is cleared- and not in house underpaid low level manager staff that faced the wrath of 笑里藏刀 or outright hostile lazy entitled bo chap staff, colleagues and boss that created shit and expected to be chummy with them after all the shit is cleared.
So easy for external consultant like McKinsey to come in and tell people this thing wrong that thing wrong and ask people to do this do that. Try coming in as a low level finance manager and do the same and not just you won’t get the same cooperation but faced huge wrath and resistance from staff and colleagues.