• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to deal with 笑里藏刀 colleague, especially senior ones?

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I talked to him about a matter he needs urgently but due to incomplete information given by his team, the timeline is not acceptable. He was very approachable and friendly. He didn't complain and said he understood that it is his team's negligence for failure to provide adequate information. Then subsequently, I get a feedback from my superior that he said I am not a team player. (???)

Hell! :mad:

I feel like kicking his balls and watch him writhing in pain! Fxxk! :mad:

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confront him in front of the rest and tell him off straight in the face.
I wish I could... He's like the elite guy with CE backing. Even my superior of equal rank to him is afraid of offending him. Such is life. I need to find another job soon...

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I talked to him about a matter he needs urgently but due to incomplete information given by his team, the timeline is not acceptable. He was very approachable and friendly. He didn't complain and said he understood that it is his team's negligence for failure to provide adequate information. Then subsequently, I get a feedback from my superior that he said I am not a team player. (???)

Hell! :mad:

I feel like kicking his balls and watch him writhing in pain! Fxxk! :mad:
not only u r facing.many are.you can lunch with them and outing with them,but dont share your personal life with them. the more they know about your weakness, the more they will make u of u in time of danger.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My good advice is to leave the company just like my clever predecessor finance managerS that left before me due to 笑里藏刀 slut insulting others slut kt latha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of back stabbers in the workplace.
Really? Why so double standard? When I say got office bullying what you criminal bully dogs say? No such thing, all in office are angels and whoever complain is the trouble maker.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Why so double standard? When I say got office bullying what you criminal bully dogs say? No such thing, all in office are angels and whoever complain is the trouble maker.
Normal jobs already complain alot of back stabbers, excuse me mine are clear shit jobs with not just backstabbers but front stabbers a lot too okay ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My good advice is to leave the company just like my clever predecessor finance managerS that left before me due to 笑里藏刀 slut insulting others slut kt latha.
That’s why all the clever finance managers don’t want to do such jobs lah. If not got good travelling and bonus why nobody want to do? Hardship and full of dirty office politics job with no good job prospects lah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are there other ways to sextract more info from his team to help complete the request without escalating matter to him? why must it be an escalation to the team’s manager when there’s incomplete info? can’t you work with the team who’s assigned to assist you? if i’m the supervisor i’m using that opportunity to assess your leadership, initiative, and teamwork capability too. my best employees are those who work with scant info and clueless teammates to arrive at solutions and alternatives with little to zero escalation to management, and yet they still meet timelines. i suppose this is one of the differences between sillycon valley and sinkie work cultures.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish I could... He's like the elite guy with CE backing. Even my superior of equal rank to him is afraid of offending him. Such is life. I need to find another job soon...
U must document down all communication...mouth say no proof

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why all the clever finance managers don’t want to do such jobs lah. If not got good travelling and bonus why nobody want to do? Hardship and full of dirty office politics job with no good job prospects lah.
Your hokkien slut can do mah

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
are there other ways to sextract more info from his team to help complete the request without escalating matter to him? why must it be an escalation to the team’s manager when there’s incomplete info? can’t you work with the team who’s assigned to assist you? if i’m the supervisor i’m using that opportunity to assess your leadership, initiative, and teamwork capability too. my best employees are those who work with scant info and clueless teammates to arrive at solutions and alternatives with little to zero escalation to management, and yet they still meet timelines. i suppose this is one of the differences between sillycon valley and sinkie work cultures.
SG culture here is machiam like China Comm style Top Down approach...here our big shot sirs value Abolute Obeience and Excuse Brain...that is why they keep emphasizing on 奴家思想

This is also the very reason why we fail to keep up in innovations Vs other Asian peers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have you ever wondered that sometimes the problem is not “them” but “you”?