• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to deal with 笑里藏刀 colleague, especially senior ones?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought cantonese women are docile.
Fuck off you evil filthy Indian son of whore harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress non stop. You can say whatever you like but I am not telling lies on Cantonese that I helped to fight Indian to hire and not just no thank you but gang up with Indian kt latha and betrayed me pushing me on her last day of service. If this is called docile, I don’t know what is docile. Act nice act subservient more like it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think in every society, every nationality, every race, every ethnic or dialect group, there will be good and bad apples. So I am not sure what else I can say to add to all your posts.
I used to think that but that’s because I was naive and stupid and think people are like me kind and sincere only gave praise when genuine and not like what you so clever already know that there are many fakes and cheats that gave praise with evil motives.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah....Lim Peh need to tell u how many time....lim Peh is not Hakka, u moron
Aiyah you liar dog busted still twisting like a snake, one moment self claimed hokkien while next moment called me hokkien slut with your hakka pride. If you are hokkien your mother is hokkien slut okay? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even curse also curse wrongly, no wonder
You son of hakka slut based on nothing say I curse wrongly just like you based on nothing insist I virgin is hokkien slut indeed. Say what you like but act nice act subservient Cantonese @zhihau has been targeting me for years is a fact. He knows what he did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u just eat shit and die, it will be better for u and us
If u know u are so toloh, please die far far away?
Why u haven't die yet?
Look at the way you son of hakka slut spamming posts to attack me still want to deny you are not the criminal bully dog that has been spamming posts to attack me for years? Still want to act innocent newbie? So disgusting make denial after do evil and act innocent hakka @slutty clone aka ah meng aka @SBFNews OR @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u so hate the forum and us, dun bother to login lah....why so difficult?
If I don’t login you criminal bully dog would not have been busted and run road and now crawl back as an act innocent newbie criminal bully dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? You everyday talk bad of prc but I have met bad prc and good prc while I have met MANY bad cantonese and have not met a single good one in my life.
Bad cantonese from my gave leftovers senior director bosses to my Nusa Duta neighbors from hell that bullied, damaged my house and pose as innocent buyer to steal and rob and buy it cheap, to the one that I fight Indian hr manager to hire sinkie cantonese accountant only to get betrayed to more. MANY right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? You everyday talk bad of prc but I have met bad prc and good prc while I have met MANY bad cantonese and have not met a single good one in my life.
And I don’t even meet many PRCs in my life already met good ones like my two prc landlords in spore and my prc tenant in jb. How good? Very good considering they didn’t bully, steal and rob from me like what my sia suay Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbors from hell did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I don’t even meet many PRCs in my life already met good ones like my two prc landlords in spore and my prc tenant in jb. How good? Very good considering they didn’t bully, steal and rob from me like what my sia suay Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbors from hell did.
And I have definitely met MANY times more Cantonese in life than I met PRCs.