• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to deal with 笑里藏刀 colleague, especially senior ones?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope it’s you sinkie dog son of slut know sinkie pawn sinkie. I am the 0.01% Singaporean that helped sinkies and get betrayed. And nope I don’t read hwz on normal basis and only read it when your @Cottonmouth dog clone direct me there. Pui!
@k1976 you loser liar hakka criminal bully busted for telling lies of being hokkien then twist and turn accused me sinkie pawn sinkie. Excuse me I am very proud of sticking my head out to help hire sinkie cantonese accountant - rejected and fight kt latha that gave me a big pile of Indian accountant resumes and complained to LJ Mccully say I don’t hire them. I consider that my life achievement and not like criminal bully dogs here that only know how to tcss in forum won’t lift a finger to help. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
色字頭上一把刀。
And of course that’s what I get from you ingrate sinkie Cantonese insinuating insult of me. You sinkie son of Cantonese slut so proud to insult a virgin as slut is best proof that there is no need to help sinkies. Get nothing but betrayal from ingrates like you. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@k1976 you loser liar hakka criminal bully busted for telling lies of being hokkien then twist and turn accused me sinkie pawn sinkie. Excuse me I am very proud of sticking my head out to help hire sinkie cantonese accountant - rejected and fight kt latha that gave me a big pile of Indian accountant resumes and complained to LJ Mccully say I don’t hire them. I consider that my life achievement and not like criminal bully dogs here that only know how to tcss in forum won’t lift a finger to help. Pui!
Only stupid people fight Indian kt latha to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant indeed. In hindsight my good advice is no need to help give job to sinkie Cantonese. Not just no thank you but get backstabbing in return.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I talked to him about a matter he needs urgently but due to incomplete information given by his team, the timeline is not acceptable. He was very approachable and friendly. He didn't complain and said he understood that it is his team's negligence for failure to provide adequate information. Then subsequently, I get a feedback from my superior that he said I am not a team player. (???)

Hell! :mad:

I feel like kicking his balls and watch him writhing in pain! Fxxk! :mad:
Did you write minutes for all your meetings with him?

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think in every society, every nationality, every race, every ethnic or dialect group, there will be good and bad apples. So I am not sure what else I can say to add to all your posts.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do you mean? When people gang up to bully me means I should reflect and not the liar criminal bully dogs and bitches? Just remember to tell that to yourself and don’t cry racist attacks in USA.
There must be a reason that why u always the target .....aka public enemy number 1

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah....Lim Peh need to tell u how many time....lim Peh is not Hakka, u moron

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course that’s what I get from you ingrate sinkie Cantonese insinuating insult of me. You sinkie son of Cantonese slut so proud to insult a virgin as slut is best proof that there is no need to help sinkies. Get nothing but betrayal from ingrates like you. Pui!
Even curse also curse wrongly, no wonder

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u know u are so toloh, please die far far away?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u haven't die yet?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u so hate the forum and us, dun bother to login lah....why so difficult?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only reason that I can think of, why u keep login and curse people, ish u are Kong Cum and stay in IMH

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There must be a reason that why u always the target .....aka public enemy number 1
You don’t know the simple reason? Because I am silly hokkien hero that always stick my head out when others meet injustice. But of course you criminal bully dog pretend not to understand and imply the victim of your crimes is to be blamed. Pui!