• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guessed to much CLOuts' & Leeways have been giVen to this CRAppy JW chap..KNN.

don't get upset by this type of silent assassin
filled with anger,overwhelmed by his bruised ego and pride
he will hunt you down relentlessly with a vengence
tear you down to shreads with his great intellect
dissect piecemeal with his powerful ugly pen
spare you nothing to the terminal end
his viciousness here is beyond compare....

jw5

Loyal
I am very clear what I believe in. I believe any Grand Plan that involves a Team B is too complicated and fraught with problems to succeed and cannot be as effective as one that attempts to insinuate that many opposition leaders are compromised as this way control stays with the ruling party. This is likely to be their main modus operandi to control the political situation. For this reason, I agree with you, the more we talk of a Team B, the more we fall into the trap that PAP has laid.

Not only to control the political situation generally, but to use as a trump card in the event of anticipated impending defeat, when all else has failed.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes Fishybye. I really believe you are a bigamist based on what you claimed.

This thread have you 2 clowns to disrupt it also good lah. Very tired of ex-establishment people and PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants) like you 2 clowns.

haha you are losing your plot to your fellow intellectuals here
now calling the two forummers clown
is an admission of your shameful defeat
a sign of your shameful frown

jw5

Loyal
haha you are losing your plot to your fellow intellectuals here
now calling the two forummers clown
is an admission of your shameful defeat
a sign of your shameful frown

kopiuncle and fishybye are clowns.
there, I said it again.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle and fishybye are clowns.
there, I said it again.

of course kopisai is a clown
anyone who challenges you is a clown
so what so great a discovery is that
you are a bloody intellectual snob
fight for the ordinary singaporean...my foot!
go and feast with your intellectual kakis lah...fight ...fight what? fight for the ordinary singaporeans!!!! wauhahhaaa!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wizzo2.jpg

i would rather be a happy clown
then a piqued frustrated old intellectual fool

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some research facts/discoveries on on-line assessment of forummers.....

.........some of the ways that computer-mediated communication ( CMC ) influences how
we view others and ourselves. Based on our examination of available theory and research, there are
three overall conclusions that seem to be warranted regarding the characteristics of social
perceptions in cyberspace. All three are related to the general idea that perceptions are indeed
influenced by the medium, but not always in ways that are straightforward.

First, despite the apparently impoverished text-based nature of most forms of CMC, people do
form impressions of each other and they do develop strong interpersonal relationships online. The
cues that influence perceptions may differ from those present in face-to-face interaction, but it seems
people can learn to attend to them and to use them, given enough time and motivation to do so.

Second, the medium can produce negative perceptions of others as cold, uncaring, hostile, etc.,
but it can also exaggerate positive aspects of impressions as well. In general, CMC may make
certain interpersonal processes more extreme than they are in face-to-face situations, with the
direction of the effect dependent on factors external to the medium itself. For example, the same
cues can produce impressions that are opposite in affective tone, depending on the salience of
perceiver’s group identity or the cognitive categories that are most accessible to the perceiver.

A third conclusion is that meta-perceptions are distorted by at least some forms of the medium
such that people may be less accurate in judging how others view them than they are in face-to-face
interactions. This may be because people have not yet developed a clear idea of how much others
attend to certain cues and how they interpret them in CMC. It is also likely that reduced feedback
from others when interaction is limited makes assessing the impact of an impression on others
difficult.....

...so are you still keen to form your assessment of forummers here? most of you will fail to form the right and accurate assessment? and many are biased and judgemental...and of course some are influenced by their likes and dislikes...so just enjoy the forum and don't indulge in something you don't really know...and above all, don't assume a superiority complex and tower over others with your intellectual stewpidity....

The impact of CMC on society is still evolving and our understanding of its social, psychological,
political, and economic implications is far from complete. It is useful to keep in mind that although
the impact of this technology is dramatic, it is not unprecedented and there may be some lessons to
be gleaned from the past.....

Last edited: