• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WaLau eh; aLL i can concLude after going through aLmost 14 pages, onLy then i know there are so many NO-LiFers in SBF..:eek:
Guessed many of you are either into pensions, jobLess; or in hospices bidding your time..:biggrin:
By the way; who is this TS to Assess Others ?..:*:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WaLau eh; aLL i can concLude after going through aLmost 14 pages, onLy then i know there are so many NO-LiFers in SBF..:eek:
Guessed many of you are either into pensions, jobLess; or in hospices bidding your time..:biggrin:

15 pages of hardcore intellectual stuff..yawn yawn yawn....speculations and guesswork...good luck!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Shah of Iran had the most formidable intelligence apparatus and yet lost out. There is a tipping point where no amount of penetration can stop the momentum.

You need to read what GD said and saying. You also did not get what I am saying.

The plan is not to buy oranges in the future. The oranges already have been consumed during the last few elections. Things have gone beyond their control in recent years.

I feel if the PAP is so shrewd with its Great Plan, so omnipresent everywhere, including inside the Opposition Parties' upper echelons, then why it is that they have fared so badly in understanding the ground?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately it will always be in riddles as long as OSA is in place.. Let me take an analogy and a seemingly like hearted one at that. Do you remember the blog http://www.talkingcock.com/html/article.php?sid=2758.

It was political satire aimed squarely at the establishment and to the discerning ones it was absolutely clear. Loaded with barbs, insinuation and innuendoes. It was run from NY. Everyone knew who was running it. The guy running it had sound legal background. Even if sued, no court can go thru singlish with double entendres and come out hoping for a conviction.

The authorities grudgingly laughed with it and the PM mentioned it during a National Day Rally.

The point is as long as only a few can figure out the cryptic messages and the rest who have the mentality of grassroots leaders cannot figure it out, their political base is safe but they know they were losing credibility within the discerning. The numbers still favoured them.

SBF is no different. GD is here for the very same reason and so am I. Did it ever strike you why GD whose identity can be easily be figured out is not in Hardware zone.

i know you are genuine and I know you are looking for answers but we have to be careful that GD does not lose his pension. You can see that his heart is in the right place and so is his moral compass. And I am fully aware that no one's character is being assassinated or impugned by what he says.

ok scroobal, i try my best not to use 'greetings' but paiseh if i have to use it cos' it emphasize my points.

why u keep talking about osa har? osa simi lansai? u think limpeh chow beng never handle osa things before arh?

and fuck those mother fuckers who keep spreading fear about isd or intelligence. just a bunch of civil servants nia. hunt their women down and they are just like any mother fuckers. u think they dare to so sia lan if people can touch their women.

tony is right. sinkees balless. sinkees got balls, isd wont even exist.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Type of Boring Thread that's wasting bandwidth can be send into RecycLe Bin or Not ?...:biggrin::eek:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Type of Boring Thread that's wasting bandwidth can be send into RecycLe Bin or Not ?...:biggrin::eek:
and fuck you lah even if u up me before
this is serios discussion liaoz. now ltk is mentioned as an agent leh. limpeh losing sleep liaoz. can someone post some real facts har.

jw5

Loyal
You can see that his heart is in the right place and so is his moral compass.

There is a very huge question mark on this. My take is that his persona and his posts are all leading up to "revelations" such as this, because nobody except himself knows what his purpose is. My thread title is very apt, a person spouts a few anti pap and government comments and is a confirmed long time member of the establishment, he must know something or he must be right or doing the right thing. Strangely enough, nobody has thought to ask him why he was so happy to serve an oppressive establishment in an "interesting" role for so many years.

You should be bright enough to realise that this is one topic which you and he cannot afford to be cocksure or be seen to be cocksure.
His revelation/insinuation is a potential election trump card that can be used at anytime, when all else has failed for them.

I don't give a hoot about his pension or his ego, neither am I asking him to reveal more or reveal proof. My only concern is with the well-being of the ordinary Singaporean citizen. But it appears to me he is about his own standing and his future career as an author. Yet he insists on being cocksure on this subject matter, where as you said, it is clearly vague.

jw5

Loyal

Unlike Fishypie, I am NOT Michael Puhaindran's cycling buddy.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and what makes things these running dogs'families safe har? u think got body guards machiam miw arh.. hunt these motherfuckers families down. then they will not so sia lan. kanina use lee name freighten citizens arh.

waiting to try a running dog family. hopefully a chiobu. will sell to burma after enjoy by company. kanina, sg very small nia, cannot get these mother fuckers women arh? then sinkees deserve to be screwed.

jw5

Loyal
YOU fucking TaLk BIG onLy ..who the Fuck are YOU TO ASSESS OThers Here ?...KNN ; YOUR ForUm Ha ?..KNN

My thread title was "How WE Assess People", so that includes you, Fishybye.

Do Zorro or Wooden know that you have 2 wives, i.e. committing bigamy?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
YOU fucking TaLk BIG onLy ..who the Fuck are YOU TO ASSESS OThers Here ?...KNN ; YOUR ForUm Ha ?..KNN

he is the resident poor
the resident worm hunter
his prick is as big as his pride
his ego is as ferocious as his spite
he is the master here
no one dares to challenge his superior spear
he does no wrong
even if he is not right
he continues to wield considerable power
nail the innocent and cry foul.....

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My thread title was "How WE Assess People", so that includes you, Fishybye.

Do Zorro or Wooden know that you have 2 wives, i.e. committing bigamy?

Such a sTuPiG Chap Like YOu..and you ReaLLy took my Bite at That ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he is the resident poor
the resident worm hunter
his prick is as big as his pride
his ego is as ferocious as his spite
he is the master here
no one dares to challenge his superior spear
he does no wrong
even if he is not right
he continues to wield considerable power
nail the innocent and cry foul.....

Guessed to much CLOuts' & Leeways have been giVen to this CRAppy JW chap..KNN.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good points FS.
I'm not claiming that GD is a lousy inaccurate forummer or even a nasty guy.
What I want to make sure is that he does not continue to be so cocksure of himself on this particular topic, and in establishing a pattern of knowledge and information through his posts, convinces many that his insinuation is correct.

I am very clear what I believe in. I believe any Grand Plan that involves a Team B is too complicated and fraught with problems to succeed and cannot be as effective as one that attempts to insinuate that many opposition leaders are compromised as this way control stays with the ruling party. This is likely to be their main modus operandi to control the political situation. For this reason, I agree with you, the more we talk of a Team B, the more we fall into the trap that PAP has laid.

jw5

Loyal
Such a sTuPiG Chap Like YOu..and you ReaLLy took my Bite at That ?..

alamak! jw5 turns turtle.....

Yes Fishybye. I really believe you are a bigamist based on what you claimed.

This thread have you 2 clowns to disrupt it also good lah. Very tired of ex-establishment people and PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants) like you 2 clowns.