• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you vote, really?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what I said you twit!:rolleyes: I said "employees AND THEIR FAMILIES....".

Are you blind or what?
u r a real twit! ... :rolleyes:

ppl cannot + 2 wat u say 1, meh? ... :rolleyes:

ppl cannot reinforce wat u say 1, meh? ... :rolleyes:

u r worse than a twit! ... :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u r a real twit! ... :rolleyes:

ppl cannot + 2 wat u say 1, meh? ... :rolleyes:

ppl cannot reinforce wat u say 1, meh? ... :rolleyes:

u r worse than a twit! ... :rolleyes:

Yes bro thanks for saying, that was what my intention to describe why families of stat board workers will also vote due to afraid of affecting their family member, not becos they wholeheartedly wanted.

He is worst than twit, he is a Mang Kali la :biggrin:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean spoil the vote? Talking about that, I'm contemplating volunteering as counting agent, getting to take a real look at how people vote or spoil their votes. Still contemplating, a.k.a. procrastinating. :rolleyes:

Do it.

the experience will show you the best voting process in the world and...you can come back and tell those idiots what you thought about PAP's "rigging" process.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even spouses of employees of stat board told me...eh...I have to vote for pappy, afraid that will be marked by the serial number and affect their spouse wor :p

That is not true.

I have voted for the opposition as long as i can remember and my Dad, who was with a statboard, was even awarded Long Service Medal 2 years before retirement. My 2 sisters are HODs and i m in quite a good job in a goverment-related public institution. My whole family voted opposition and nothing happen to us.

No one wuill bother to check your serial number. the work is too much.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you vote for just any opposition candidate, or do you vote for just any PAP candidate, or do you take a good look at the candidates and the parties contesting in order to decide?

pap dog, don't talk cock here, u simply here to talk shit, ur post seen to be a intelligent work for pap, talk like a peasanrs but infact playing with words to misslead people here! go eat shit chow SC!!!:oIo::oIo:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would either give a vote to the Opposition or spoil the vote.

However not every Opposition will get my vote. If that opposition is like the PAP good in talking cock only, only appears when GE looming, then I think better off to spoil the vote.

Contrary to belief, that having more opposition in parliament makes the govt work harder for the people, but if a useless opposition member is voted in, firstly he wouldn't get things done, 2ndly, he gets taxpayers money for being able to do nothing as well.

Whether who wins, I will respect the result.

Silver fatdog, don't talk cock, another pap dogs playing with words. the opposition yet to perform and u just judge them and give up the chance to vote out the evil pappies, anyway u just a pap mole to play with words and stir shit:oIo::oIo::oIo:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silver fatdog, don't talk cock, another pap dogs playing with words. the opposition yet to perform and u just judge them and give up the chance to vote out the evil pappies, anyway u just a pap mole to play with words and stir shit:oIo::oIo::oIo:

No manners. Your father and mother must have forgotten to teach you manners. Stop acting like a dog barking up the wrong tree.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is not true.

I have voted for the opposition as long as i can remember and my Dad, who was with a statboard, was even awarded Long Service Medal 2 years before retirement. My 2 sisters are HODs and i m in quite a good job in a goverment-related public institution. My whole family voted opposition and nothing happen to us.

No one wuill bother to check your serial number. the work is too much.

If the cheng hu wants to find out how a target voted, they will use their resources to verify but those are very rare cases. As a whole, they don't bother who voted the opposition coz they always win. If they end up losers, maybe they will probe.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the cheng hu wants to find out how a target voted, they will use their resources to verify but those are very rare cases. As a whole, they don't bother who voted the opposition coz they always win. If they end up losers, maybe they will probe.

They wouldn't bother at all. If there really is, they should just take the easy way out and nuclear bomb hougang and potong pasir but they didn't.

I don't understand why there is this fear factor coming out from.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
They wouldn't bother at all. If there really is, they should just take the easy way out and nuclear bomb hougang and potong pasir but they didn't.

the fear factor usually come from 2 likely source: from PAP supporters who continue to show what omnipotency PAP has and from some idiot anti-PAP people who constantly claim power abuse and misuse by PAP.

libsg

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other 16.6% of the votes will be delivered by the bimbos who are more concerned about their fashion accessories than they are about the poor and the destitute.

You mean like who? Xiaxue? Btw she all she got for valentine's day present was a torn receipt from here angmo boyfriend. So hilarious... :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The fear factor is self fear. The older generation is more vulnerable. They are afraid of almost everything especially when it involves the PAP. They worry for the children, grandchildren. Afraid they will be 'marked'.

When I commented on certain cases whereby checks MAYBE done, I was referring to those who are appointed to very sensitive postings within MHA and MINDEF - intelligence entities.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't think there're even rare cases of tracing votes. The votes are sealed and destroyed in front of opposition candidates and agents. The serial numbers are for security and integrity of the ballot papers, i.e. no forged ballot papers brought in to inflate the vote count. Every country does that.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fear factor usually come from 2 likely source: from PAP supporters who continue to show what omnipotency PAP has and from some idiot anti-PAP people who constantly claim power abuse and misuse by PAP.

Then we must have balls of steel to even be posting here:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think there're even rare cases of tracing votes. The votes are sealed and destroyed in front of opposition candidates and agents. The serial numbers are for security and integrity of the ballot papers, i.e. no forged ballot papers brought in to inflate the vote count. Every country does that.

Never underestimate the ruling party. They have done, through their proxy, many unmentionables. Always expect the unexpected and believe the unbelievables. No need to fear these things. Just belive it was done in the past and still happening today.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never underestimate the ruling party. They have done, through their proxy, many unmentionables. Always expect the unexpected and believe the unbelievables. No need to fear these things. Just belive it was done in the past and still happening today.

I believe in commonsense and experience instead of paranoia. Commonense is that there's no profit in it for them to trace down anyone's vote. If that someone matters so much to them, there're more and better ways to get him. Experience is that I've seen the whole process before, from both sides of the divide.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then we must have balls of steel to even be posting here:biggrin:

Its not balls of steel. The fact that we know what are the rules and boundaries had help me and allow us to talk freely. We are not going to be thrown into prison or lost our jobs as long as whatever we do are not criminal in nature.

You think Chee doesnt know the rules? he does and constantly try to break it. but he does so intentionally to outline his own agenda and not for the sake of intere3st of the general public in Singapore.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

I agree. At best, they will know what percentage of which block of flats (or district, or clusters) voted for incumbent and opposition. Voters fear being traced, and I don't recall the PAP going all out to allay this fear. All they will say is your vote is secret. But voters can't shake this off in this climate of fear.