• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flyers with Lee Bee Wan's face printed on toilet bowls found outside Khatib RC!!!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
We were tipped off by a Khatib resident that Lee Bee Wah will be attending a grassroots event on the morning of 24 May 2009 and as such we sent 2 field reporters there with the hope of meeting her and submitting our letter and petition.

The event was a brisk walk cum free breakfast organized by the Nee Soon Zone ‘F’ RC. We arrived at the venue 10 minutes earlier and noticed flyers pasted on the seats at the BBQ pits and pillars:

The grassroots leaders came and began removing the flyers frentically. It is not known who the culprit is. He/she is most likely a resident staying in the vicinity who is familiar with where the RC usually conducts its warm-up exercises cum brisk walk. The flyers were probably put there to draw the attention of Lee Bee Wah.

View the photos here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9743

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
the person who did that very polite,,, put her face on the cover and not the toilet itself,,,

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i hope more poster of such sorts will happen again.

This is good. Sinkies are beginning to unsinkified themselves and face to the one who screw them.

Go ahead .. more poster of toilet bowl or shit of this PAP loser.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope LBW to get tough on wayangparty..there will be cctv to capture the face of the culprick pasting the pritns. I urge LBW to make a police report..don't tiam tiam like that ppl will take it as a weakness

go ahead and call lah. dun just talk only. YOu can call too mah if you support that smelly PAP shit.

Or you are just another sinkie losers who knows how to talk only.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jamban Lee Bee Wah is getting more infamous now, more and more people revoking against her. First its online revoke, and now there is flyer that is smearing her name lol. Maybe she will get bashed up in the meet the people's session soon.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am happy for Singaporean, finally they are willing to stand out and make their displeasure known. We do not want a woman with soft voice and cruel heart in our vicinity. There should be no compromise otherwise we continue to live like a fool. Hope to see more interesting news like this.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw in the newspaper that 2 top people in STTA resign and left the association...
Whats the twist to it?? Scapegoat?? or Because they were the 2 that met Liu?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
jambam engineer.

How come this Lee Bee Wah's title called ER? What does ER stands for actually?

Eat and Reproduce? Or what?

If she likes to have funny title, why our LKY doesnt have a title in front his name too?

Since LKY christian name is called Harry, why dont he put this sentence after his full name say, " Make my day, you punk!" It not only suit his name but his character as well.

Harry Lee Kuan Yew
"Make my day, you punk!"

:biggrin:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
We were tipped off by a Khatib resident that Lee Bee Wah will be attending a grassroots event on the morning of 24 May 2009 and as such we sent 2 field reporters there with the hope of meeting her and submitting our letter and petition.

The event was a brisk walk cum free breakfast organized by the Nee Soon Zone ‘F’ RC. We arrived at the venue 10 minutes earlier and noticed flyers pasted on the seats at the BBQ pits and pillars:

The grassroots leaders came and began removing the flyers frentically. It is not known who the culprit is. He/she is most likely a resident staying in the vicinity who is familiar with where the RC usually conducts its warm-up exercises cum brisk walk. The flyers were probably put there to draw the attention of Lee Bee Wah.

View the photos here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9743

fucking chao cheebye wayang party, all you guys should be sent to jail for defamation. all of u are fucking cowards

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
you fucking cheebye, all of u are guilty of defame a public servant. KNS, all u bloody cowards

oh fuck! so sorry... how can I forgot about you...

Ok... God Meng Seng, WayangPartyeatshit and LeeTahBar are the saviours of Democracy in the sinkapore blogosphere

They bear the holy torch of Internet Activism! Together, they represent the divine trinity of Truth, Justice and Equality!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
qs14t4.jpg