• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LEAKED: Khatib grassroots leader's complaints about Lee Bee Wah!!

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
So because he a GRL from some CDC, he expect special treatment? That's how I understand it I'm sure that's how they cover each other's ass in real life.

Nope, he didn't even mention he was from another CDC, he just sat through listening to her crap and her twisting and turning nonsenses.

Knowing them, he's not one who expects or receives special treatment.

Not all grassroots leaders are treated or expected to be treated special. He became a grassroots leader because he was good at organizing adventurer activities and they offered him the position.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She still turns up for the Meet the MP session? I thought she when into hidding, why the residents of Nee soon south didn't ask her about the Table tennis case?

Also, why don't CNA or SPH reporters go and interview her there? Or maybe they were shooed away like houseflies.:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not surprised she is an attention seeker. Several photos taken in the news paper prove what the leaked informations could be true. She tried to steal the limelight on the siliver olympic by sidelining Coach liu and posed herself among the TT women. She followed closely to her boss whereever he goes and you see her saka him in the public, in last year party at khatib MRT. Her statement about finding Jamban even took the cake of proving to us how deserpate she was to curry favour her masters in the front benchers. Her look, even speak louder what she was. Overall, she has such a bad karma that even her own kind cannot stand her anymore.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outdone ? Outshined ? and Jealous maybe?
Looks like dog eat dog situation.

"Overall, she has such a bad karma that even her own kind cannot stand her anymore."

I am not surprised she is an attention seeker. Several photos taken in the news paper prove what the leaked informations could be true. She tried to steal the limelight on the siliver olympic by sidelining Coach liu and posed herself among the TT women. She followed closely to her boss whereever he goes and you see her saka him in the public, in last year party at khatib MRT. Her statement about finding Jamban even took the cake of proving to us how deserpate she was to curry favour her masters in the front benchers. Her look, even speak louder what she was. Overall, she has such a bad karma that even her own kind cannot stand her anymore.