• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EXPOSED: Khatib resident wants Lee Bee Wah OUT of his estate!!!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wayangparty,

Attached are my sentiments about Lee Bee Wah. Which I decided to send after reading the article about “LEAKED: Nee Soon South grassroots leader complained about Lee Bee Wah’s “ya-ya” behavior”

Hope it helps in getting LBW off STTA and our estate.

As a residence of Nee Soon South, I too can’t stand the way how Lee Bee Wah proclaimed herself. Especially in regards to the Lift Upgrading Programe and her “relentless effort in making our life better.”

Her name and face is practically seen everywhere and every day in Nee Soon South. Either proclaiming a “Thank you Er Lee Bee Wah for your relentless effort in securing lift upgrading.” Or as a Guest-Of-Honor in any events.

Even more recently two billboards are setup in Nee Soon South with her face as well as the slogan “Together we can make a difference!”. The billboards are setup around the month of February when Singapore undergoes it’s worst ever recession. I refrain from writing about this matter then, as I gave it a benefit of the doubt that she is just revitalizing the economy. But as it come to a point now, maybe this matter need to see the light of the day. Readers, decide it for yourselves.

View the photos here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9644

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes “Together we can make a difference!”.

The slogan is factual, an immortal has to have lots of mortals to enhance and confirm the hell of a Big Big difference between the two.

Other differences between :

King different from peasants.
CEO different from production operators.
Ruling caste different from untouchables.
General different from foot soldiers.

Another fact of life, if without the little people where is the big people?

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Bee Wah is a disgrace to the PAP party, to Singapore Table Tennis, to Female in top positions, to Chinese and to me. If she can't solve such a simple problem what more can Singaporeans ask from her? She can't even face the coach Liu to discuss a way out! I hope she wouldn't be re-elected in this coming election.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jamban Lee Bee Wah is such a disgrace, she por lumpar of the Ministers like a dog licking its masters and think of herself is omnipotent and irreplaceable that she put here jamban auntie face all over the estate.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
FTrash Jambang Er Lee Bee Wah is an insult to Singapore, and a disgrace to Malaysia where she crawled out from.

She may be known in China because of the STTA fiasco but she'll never make it to the big arena of international politics to disgrace Singapore.

Jamban Lee Bee Wah is such a disgrace, she por lumpar of the Ministers like a dog licking its masters and think of herself is omnipotent and irreplaceable that she put here jamban auntie face all over the estate.

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong, Dirty Hairy and PAP is a disgrace, to implement a system all GRC to let in people like LBW who is not elected by the people.

Then start a petition requesting every members of Lee BW's GRC to step down instead of only petitioning LEE BW to quit.

Since they go in as a team, then they should get out as a team.

PAP will then rethink its GRC strategy.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
heng ah, i not stay yishun. the carpark must be sipeh expensive. those who stay block 844, festive holiday open party at home also surely no visitors. park 1 time, the cashcard kosong liao
khatib10.jpg

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my humble opinion :

Singaporean need LBW this one of kind style MP to govern them.

A chinese saying that " The bone is light" for these kind of Citizen. some of them, not all, and is the 66%.

What say you ??

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes “Together we can make a difference!”.

The slogan is factual, an immortal has to have lots of mortals to enhance and confirm the hell of a Big Big difference between the two.

Other differences between :

King different from peasants.
CEO different from production operators.
Ruling caste different from untouchables.
General different from foot soldiers.

Another fact of life, if without the little people where is the big people?

Glad you remembered. That's why together we can make a difference.

Super_Hypocrite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

its really heartening to see support for getting rid or uselss MPs..however there has been many a time whereby people complain about they MPs endlessly but in the end,,when the time comes to make a difference to vote the PAP MPs out,,,to make it right for Singaporeans,,,many just vote for them again. due to upgrading, getting retribution from the PAP etc,,,but the people are the bosses of the Gahmen,,voting them out shows them that they need to work for the people and not vice-versa,,,

Look at the unpopular MPs that get voted in..Khaw BW, Mah Bow Tan etc,,,,they won more than 60% of the vote,,,and times now are worse than ever,,its just shows the empathy of the voters and that they are masochist,,enjoyed being screwed time and time again,,

maybe this time will be different,,where the people will vote for change,,,but will the people want to make the difference to make things better for themselves??

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

its really heartening to see support for getting rid or uselss MPs..however there has been many a time whereby people complain about they MPs endlessly but in the end,,when the time comes to make a difference to vote the PAP MPs out,,,to make it right for Singaporeans,,,many just vote for them again. due to upgrading, getting retribution from the PAP etc,,,but the people are the bosses of the Gahmen,,voting them out shows them that they need to work for the people and not vice-versa,,,

Look at the unpopular MPs that get voted in..Khaw BW, Mah Bow Tan etc,,,,they won more than 60% of the vote,,,and times now are worse than ever,,its just shows the empathy of the voters and that they are masochist,,enjoyed being screwed time and time again,,

maybe this time will be different,,where the people will vote for change,,,but will the people want to make the difference to make things better for themselves??

i think this time they have pushed too far!

GST to help the Poor
No retrenchment I worry.
BOA blotched deal
send our Old folks to JB
MP jails low IQ boy
LBW hiding after screw up
MSK is in Sg
Long Term investment by old man
CDC 8mth bonus
GIC, Temasek, Town Councils losses by billions n millions

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wayangparty,

Attached are my sentiments about Lee Bee Wah. Which I decided to send after reading the article about “LEAKED: Nee Soon South grassroots leader complained about Lee Bee Wah’s “ya-ya” behavior”

Hope it helps in getting LBW off STTA and our estate.

As a residence of Nee Soon South, I too can’t stand the way how Lee Bee Wah proclaimed herself. Especially in regards to the Lift Upgrading Programe and her “relentless effort in making our life better.”

Her name and face is practically seen everywhere and every day in Nee Soon South. Either proclaiming a “Thank you Er Lee Bee Wah for your relentless effort in securing lift upgrading.” Or as a Guest-Of-Honor in any events.

Even more recently two billboards are setup in Nee Soon South with her face as well as the slogan “Together we can make a difference!”. The billboards are setup around the month of February when Singapore undergoes it’s worst ever recession. I refrain from writing about this matter then, as I gave it a benefit of the doubt that she is just revitalizing the economy. But as it come to a point now, maybe this matter need to see the light of the day. Readers, decide it for yourselves.

View the photos here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9644

This may be just a minor handful of people doing and saying so. I am sure majority of the people will always be more than glad to support our great PAP government members. :smile: