• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LEAKED: Khatib grassroots leader's complaints about Lee Bee Wah!!

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The below email was sent to us by a self-proclaimed grassroots leader of Nee Soon South whose identity we are unable to verify. We urge residents living there to corroborate his claims with us. If you have photos or voice recordings, that will be great!

Hi Mr Eugene Yeo,

Thank you very much for starting the petition against ER Lee Bee Wah. I pen my name on it too. I have been a GRL of Nee Soon South for over 20 years and had worked with various MPs and frankly speaking, “ER” Lee Bee Wah is really one of a kind.

How shall I put it? She is the “flashy” type who likes to publicize her “contributions” to everybody and show it in a way that she is indispensable to the community, a bloody attention-seeker.

When PM Lee, Dr Vivian or other big PAP guns come to Nee Soon South, she will hog the limelight by sticking to them like a super glue wherever they go and taking photos with them.

To be fair, she chairs the weekly MPS most of the time and is seen quite often in the constituency, but I won’t say she has the “human” touch. It’s quite difficult to describe in words, you have to work with her to find out for yourself.

During every MPS, the residents will have to queue as early as 6pm to wait for food ration given out by her and she typically arrived only after 8pm and once at 9pm.

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9544

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
She still turns up for the Meet the MP session? I thought she when into hidding, why the residents of Nee soon south didn't ask her about the Table tennis case?

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
If everything is true in the letter, then it is necessary to remove her from such a position. She is a true blue vain pot, trodding on the poor folks in order for her to take center stage.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow that is pieces of good news to asshole like royston cheng aka vendetta in this asshole forum......... :rolleyes:

Good news to TLLM asshole mah, if PAPigs collapse, he get to change a fresh set of cocks to suck, mine included as well then.

Always suck those limpy cocks also sian, right TLLM asshole si ki na pussy face dick head asshole mouth prostitute mother pimp father loser boy?!

:biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
She still turns up for the Meet the MP session? I thought she when into hidding, why the residents of Nee soon south didn't ask her about the Table tennis case?

no need to hide as she was voted in by GRC not ward voters
good MP must be able to stand on own feet, not become one via backdoor

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! wayangparty have leaks everywhere...I wonder if wayangparty would give the identity of the whistle blower if asked by the MIW??? This one also like defamation leh...if the information is not true.

so many leaked articles one meh,,,,

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to hide as she was voted in by GRC not ward voters
good MP must be able to stand on own feet, not become one via backdoor

This is what the GRC system has done for us. Let in jia liao bees like her into the parliament. This is a loophole in our political system that need to be closed immediately!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! wayangparty have leaks everywhere...I wonder if wayangparty would give the identity of the whistle blower if asked by the MIW??? This one also like defamation leh...if the information is not true.

If content is untrue, then LBW should come out strongly like what SKH had done. If she remains quiet like what she has been doing so far in the STTA vs LGT saga, then we can safely assumed that the leak does contain some truth in it.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

So ask Lee Bee Wah to sue and we'll know, won't we?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see what kind of jambang Melaka Nonya FTrashy MP Khatib got, even seasoned grassroot old dogs also da boleh tahun this jambang. She is really the plight of Singaporeans.

This jambang character, if not removed sure a big liability and damage to the next election for PM Lee's GRC.

This is what the GRC system has done for us. Let in jia liao bees like her into the parliament. This is a loophole in our political system that need to be closed immediately!

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi, she always arrive in style with BMW 7 series and during MPS she will not see everyone in person, her kar kia will do the job. see oso like no see

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Mr or Mdm grassroot leader for leading out the truth about the jambang Auntie Lee Bee Wah who is only good in carrying balls and suck cock of the ministers and think too highly of herself that the golf tournament, bursary and even monuments in her constituency all have to be named after this Auntie.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<center> </center> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+1] We endorse the Remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President Petition to Singaporeans.
[/SIZE][/FONT]
<center> Read the Remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President Petition

<form method="get" action="http://www.PetitionOnline.com/lbh/petition-sign.html"> <input value="Sign the Remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA President Petition" type="submit"> </form>
</center>​
<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <table width="85%" bgcolor="#eeeeee"><tbody><tr><td align="center"></td> <td align="center">[SIZE=-1]Name[/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Comments[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="center"><td colspan="3">

[SIZE=+6]4233 Total Signatures

[/SIZE]</td></tr></tbody></table>

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard this from an ex-neighbor (A) who used to live around my area.

Their neighbor (B) moved in and had their A&A done DIY, damaging A's roof badly such that the water leakage caused the entire second floor's parquet flooring to be damaged all the way down the stairway to the first floor.

After several arguments, both A and B decided to seek help during one of those meet the people session.

Of course, Ms. Lee got involved and although A was a grassroots leader from South East CDC, Ms. Lee not only refused to help, they got trashed and belittled by her. Through the session, she made promises with no intention to keep and kept bragging that she's a certified councilor of some sort.

Finally, when Ms. Lee got sick of bragging, she left and the RC member handling the case promised mediation. A promise which was never kept, so both A and B ended up in court.

Ms. Lee is an architect herself if she would have bothered to listen or looked at the damages cause, things may have been different.

Of course, A left the South East CDC even though he was due for a PBM.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

Loophole is imperfection in the system

GRC is fabricated by Dirty Hairy, not a loop hole.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, Ms. Lee got involved and although A was a grassroots leader from South East CDC, Ms. Lee not only refused to help, they got trashed and belittled by her.

So because he a GRL from some CDC, he expect special treatment? That's how I understand it I'm sure that's how they cover each other's ass in real life.