• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dummy's Guide To Getting A PRC Wife

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's simple.

Do you have a BIG, nice piece of quality 'toilet paper' made in UK or US of A?

If not, then forget even aout even flipping to the first page of the guide to getting a SG as wife! LOL

Note : Some fucked up Aussie paper do not count a shit thing as only ex-pimps, go there to further their education!:biggrin:

How about a Masters from Aussie uni?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about a Masters from Aussie uni?

You can't read my post clearly, is it?

I did type 'not some fucked up Aussie paper', didn't I?

So what difference if the Aussie paper is Permanent Head Damage ( PhD) or Mastabation ( Master)?

You must be living in the past.

Now the Sinkie gals are VERY VERY demanding cos they would not want to hook up with a guy, who got to queue up to buy DBSS or HDB pigeon hole anymore, which of course in reality is really impossible to find except in their dream and that is why they are left on the shelf or have to look West ( not cheap Aussie types) to get their dream guy!:biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why only PRC wife? I think dealing with all women is the same treatment regardless of nationality.....
I would like to add another point.
7. Sense of humour
laugh at oneself from time to time.
Yo, guide is interchangeable and cuts across nationalities (even if you are nuts to get wifey from Mumbai):p. Maturity is being able to laugh at mirror image:wink:
Raiders said:
come up with a "How to choose a good PRC wife"
Was wondering why you need a sequel (when you already have this idiot proof guide). Then it hit me, it's no guarantee for quality part. Hmmm, you maybe onto something good here:wink:

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a joke book that will sure make PRC gals laugh....

1229777277KSYzFD.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8. Generosity

not the financial kind but that helps too.
rather generosity with feelings, helpfulness, forgiving etc....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro raiders, why didn't u marry a prc chick since u obviously enjoy their company very much?

I managed to find my wife first. I was reluctant to reply you because any mentioning of my wife would send the resident AWARE spokesperson Mr. Screwball(Clone) into squirting mode and starts spraying his cum on me :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Ok, thats all for now folks. If the response is good, I'll come up with a "How to choose a good PRC wife" next :biggrin:

I was hoping for a "Guide to getting a dummy prc wife", i.e. not cunning type. :o

:biggrin:

Last edited:

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, growing up in an English speaking family, my Mandarin very jialat one leh.. Not ashamed to declare in this forum that I flunked my O level Chinese paper..:o :p :o How to land a PRC GF like that? :biggrin:

money talk, or if you are a super lover, than body talk

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF want a spider spirit as a wife. I would not touch them with a ten foot pole. My advice is to stay away from PRC gals.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
great stuff bro...i go try soonest. Hope to get an milf at least.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. no offence, prc materials do not justify so much effort hoh!
3. my take/style: one liner: "how much?"
4. not like hooking up some princess or what!

Last edited: