• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dummy's Guide To Getting A PRC Wife

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro thanks but it's quite general leh.. got any more "PRC specific" tips boh?

Or better, can give region specific pointers? Like Sichuan girl likes xxxxx, Shangdong girl likes yyyyy, Shanghai girl likes zzzzzz??

Kam siah

hi there

1. rt, if you have the following:

cash, credit card, career, condo, car.

2. even if your dick does not work.
3. that's secondary or even betterer.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Img227368089.jpg

This is an example of what Raiders will still be at when he reaches Patrick's age. :eek:

Last edited:

yl4561

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro thanks but it's quite general leh.. got any more "PRC specific" tips boh?

Or better, can give region specific pointers? Like Sichuan girl likes xxxxx, Shangdong girl likes yyyyy, Shanghai girl likes zzzzzz??

Kam siah

Lol... All will like $$$$$$$$

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raiders

Honestly, your guide is more appropriate for girls in general. For PRC, Pinoy, Thai etc, as long as you got Singaporean accent, decently attired got 2 arms and 2 legs game on. After all they are in a foreign land, looking for company and trying their luck. They are not exactly in a position to carefullymake an assessment.

But certainly a good guide for picking up and courting girls in general.

Bt the way, shoes/footwear absolutely essential. It tell alot more about a person, his work environment and hsi aspirations.

jw5

Loyal
Bro Raiders, can we have a guide on "How to test if your PRC girlfriend is a gold-digger?"

:biggrin:

1. If she has a shovel. :biggrin:
2. If u have a bank passbook and she keeps wanting to see it.
3. If everytime u are at an ATM, she insists on holding on to u tightly.
4. If everytime u log on to your computer, even if it is just to serve SBF, she wants to see what u are doing.
5. She goes through all your computer files, paper files and even the trash.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders

Honestly, your guide is more appropriate for girls in general. For PRC, Pinoy, Thai etc, as long as you got Singaporean accent, decently attired got 2 arms and 2 legs game on. After all they are in a foreign land, looking for company and trying their luck. They are not exactly in a position to carefullymake an assessment.

But certainly a good guide for picking up and courting girls in general.

Bt the way, shoes/footwear absolutely essential. It tell alot more about a person, his work environment and hsi aspirations.

Yes brother. This guide can actually apply to girls of all nationality. Just that I cannot help, want to disturb Besotted abit :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dummy's Guide To Identifying a Gold Digger

1. Check out her dressing and her bags

I have met girls who are decked out in Burberry bags and Gucci shades but are only working as office admin or factory production line worker. This can only mean 2 things. They either spend 90% of their salary on such branded stuffs or they have a sideline at the sister forum :biggrin:

2. Who picks the tab during dinner

Out of so many PRC chicks I dined with, only 3 offered to pick up the tab. One was a staff nurse at NUH and her credit cards was more than mine :eek: The other was an admin working for a Taiwanese firm. I was still busy savouring the food and she had already made her way to the counter and made the payment. But the one that impressed me the most was the one working as a childcare teacher. During her birthday, she had a dinner gathering with her close friends and I was invited. Halfway through the dinner, she excused herself to go to the ladies. After coming back from the ladies, she wanted to go again, but this time, she asked me along. Along the way, she whispered in my ears, " I already settle the bill, later just tell my friends that you are the one who settle it" Wow, I did not know why but just go super horny after hearing that. In the end, I made her give me a good BBBJ in the unisex toilet followed by a good session of sex at H81 :biggrin:

3. Pretend to be out of work or in financial difficulty

I think some brothers here mentioned this already but I would like to give me experience. There was this other childcare teacher who was a divorcee. 30 year old milf. Some of you would have seen her giving me a BBBJ when I send you our pics or me doing a doggie on her. I told her I was broke as I just lost my job. No, she did not lend me any money. But every time we go to H81, she would pay for the room :biggrin: She kept encouraging me not to give up. I eventually felt bad and told her that I was testing her. The funny thing was, she was not angry and continued to be doggie by me :*:

Ok, thats all for tonight. Little tigress at home now, kept lurking around, can't think properly :biggrin: