• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Driver whatsapp scolding leon about affair with nicole

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on la, this woman has serious issues when it comes to dating. She even dated this clown at one point

https://temasektimes.wordpress.com/...ainst-fhm-and-escape-chapel-party-organizers/

1689762213692.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That loser husband bryan already knew that his wife Nicole was banging around. Leon's driver often sends Nicole home, where Bryan can see whose car it is that is sending his wife home so often.
How to see? When they're probably living in a HDB or Condo, since it's mentioned she lives in Tampines. Getting a lift from a friend, colleague is no biggie. And why does that bastard Leon need a driver? Got armed bodyguards too? Who the fuck does he think he is? He's just an MP.

There's only one honorable thing left for Bryan to do, divorce her. There's no other way.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to see? When they're probably living in a HDB or Condo, since it's mentioned she lives in Tampines. Getting a lift from a friend, colleague is no biggie. And why does that bastard Leon need a driver? Got armed bodyguards too? Who the fuck does he think he is? He's just an MP.

There's only one honorable thing left for Bryan to do, divorce her. There's no other way.
Feel sad for her family, husband and kids

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Getting a lift from a friend, colleague is no biggie

Not when it's the same male colleague all the time.

And why does that bastard Leon need a driver?

Leon's a towkay. And wise towkays hire a driver. They don't want to suddenly go to jail for road accidents and see their careers ended just like that. I have a chauffeur even though I can drive.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Why does LP need a driver
2. Why did the driver not discuss with LP, instead of exposing him to Pritam Singh
3. Why Pritam Singh did not speak with the driver

Unfortunately, after the departure of NS, the WP nnay have a slimmer chance of winning East Coast GRC and Marine Parade GRC.
But I hope that those eligible to vote, will vote for the WP.

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Why does LP need a driver
2. Why did the driver not discuss with LP, instead of exposing him to Pritam Singh
3. Why Pritam Singh did not speak with the driver

Unfortunately, after the departure of NS, the WP nnay have a slimmer chance of winning East Coast GRC and Marine Parade GRC.
But I hope that those eligible to vote, will vote for the WP.
I think the driver spoke to LP but see no change therefore decided to speak to WP leadership and apparently other WP MPs too but all decided not to trust him ? There was a video of the driver explaining his action and he was disappointed that PS didnt even call him for an interview about the issue. ( my guess he was also a WP supporter ?). Indeed it is a surprise that PS did not speak with the driver to understand and feel how credible it was. (maybe he didnt want the truth ?).
It was also disappointing that none of the MPs(GG, JL etc etc) of the WP that the driver contacted decided to talk to him too, so guess finally the outcome is he goes to tell others?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The driver has successfully destroyed LP and NS. Is he happy now ?
May be the driver should just be the driver, speak and discuss with LP.
And keep it confidential.
I believe almost all the drivers and body guards / security officers try their best to keep it private.
This is not that I believe that such matters are morally right.