• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah Came Clean To Her Family In 2022 Before Affair Became Public: Pritam Singh

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nicole Seah Came Clean To Her Family In 2022 Before Affair Became Public: Pritam Singh​

CURRENT AFFAIRS LATEST NEWS
He hopes both families can find the strength to move on after this.
By The Must Share News Team - 20 Jul 2023, 2:45 pm

Pritam Singh Says Nicole Seah Came Clean To Family About Affair A Year Ago​

Former Workers’ Party (WP) members Leon Perera and Nicole Seah had admitted to having an affair with each other following GE2020.
But what was perhaps more surprising was the fact that Ms Seah had come clean to her family about the affair a year ago.
Party secretary-general Pritam Singh found out about this after speaking to Mr Perera and Ms Seah on Monday (17 July), the same day a video of them holding hands at a restaurant went viral.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nicole Seah Came Clean To Her Family In 2022 Before Affair Became Public: Pritam Singh​

CURRENT AFFAIRS LATEST NEWS
He hopes both families can find the strength to move on after this.
By The Must Share News Team - 20 Jul 2023, 2:45 pm

ADVERTISEMENT

Follow us on WhatsappFollow us on Telegram

Pritam Singh Says Nicole Seah Came Clean To Family About Affair A Year Ago​

Former Workers’ Party (WP) members Leon Perera and Nicole Seah had admitted to having an affair with each other following GE2020.
But what was perhaps more surprising was the fact that Ms Seah had come clean to her family about the affair a year ago.
Party secretary-general Pritam Singh found out about this after speaking to Mr Perera and Ms Seah on Monday (17 July), the same day a video of them holding hands at a restaurant went viral.
ADVERTISEMENT

nicole-seah-leon-perera-disappointed-2.jpg

Source: The Straits Times on YouTube
This circumstance was in contrast to former PAP MPs Tan Chuan-Jin and Cheng Li Hui’s affair, which they had continued throughout the year even though they had been told to stop in February.

Nicole Seah told family earlier, Perera’s family made aware recently​

Mr Singh was asked on Wednesday (19 July) about Mr Perera and Ms Seah’s reactions during the confrontation.

He said he had concluded that the pair were “disappointed with themselves” for causing hurt to their families. For Ms Seah, in particular, she felt sorry towards her husband and mother.

This was especially the case for Mr Perera, whose family was only recently made aware of the improper relationship.
Ms Seah, on the other hand, had spoken to her family before this. “In Nicole’s case, she had approached her loved ones earlier to speak about the matter, and she had been resolving the matter earlier,” said Mr Singh

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far the protagonists in the recent episodes from Ridout to F1 to WP's inappropriate exchanges all minority race leh.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I suggest that we should try to be more pleasant, and give all of them, or allow all of them, some space and time to recover and heal, as well as reconcile with their family members.
Granted that they made mistakes, it would be civil not to call them names, and refrain from verbally insulting them.
They are hurting, and whether or not we believe, let us allow them an opportunity to seek God's grace and pardon.
Edited on July 20, 2023 at about 2345 hours, Toronto EDT.
It is not my intention to be critical of any participant. It is not to demonstrate that I am better than any other individual, or that I am more holy than any other induvidual.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very helpful of lp helping Bryan to open door before he get home. Big and spacious entrance.
some women enjoy “violent” sex if hubbies are angry that they’ve been cuckolded and unleashed coital punishment on their wayward wives. double the sex double the orgasms. revenge sexual fantasies cumming true.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
some women enjoy “violent” sex if hubbies are angry that they’ve been cuckolded and unleashed coital punishment on their wayward wives. double the sex double the orgasms. revenge sexual fantasies cumming true.
Yellow mix black come out what colour?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true blue sinkie rojak as nic is peranakan of chink and malay mix while leo is grago mix of neh and portugese. i think.
Nicole is too fair to have some Malay blood, or at most very diluted, as in may be one sixteenth.
Hopefully, her daughters are from her husband and Nicole.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that we should refrain from making allegations and criticizing Nicole, Leon, TCJ and Cheng LH.
Whatever they consider and decide, may I suggest that we wish them well, and peace, good health and happiness.
BE KIND.
NOTE:
Edited on July 21, 2023 at about 0935
It is not my intention to criticize any participant.
I did not state that any comment or post is unacceptable.
It is not my intention to demonstrate tthat I am better or more holy than any other individual.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicole is too fair to have some Malay blood, or at most very diluted, as in may one sixteenth.
Hopefully, her daughters are from her husband and Nicole.
usually darker genes will prevail in ongoing generations despite lesser composition. like the “white” niggers in amerika. one-sixteenth nigger but still a nigger, and their african genes dominate both looks and personalities even after several generations.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
true blue sinkie rojak as nic is peranakan of chink and malay mix while leo is grago mix of neh and portugese. resulting mix of all colors is always shitty brown.

usually darker genes will prevail in ongoing generations despite lesser composition. like the “white” niggers in amerika. one-sixteenth nigger but still a nigger, and their african genes dominate both looks and personalities even after several generations.
If choose Png Eng Huat , at least still yellow.