• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! Pritam Singh confirms that Nicole Seah's orifices were getting smashed by Leon's BBC

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bahi tak steady ... 出刀杀人.... he shd resign too... 大将军 cannot suka suka 斩头.... activate plan B... save them and they will stick to him forever to fight to the end... better to die in the battle field... heroship ...

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
It saddens me it has come to this. Can SG afford to lose any Oppo MPs? I happened to chance upon LP during my school days. He was intelligent, eloquent, persuasive and a good debater. No surprise to us mortals where he would be headed. Heartened that he stepped into the political arena to fight for us. For more than 3 decades, my friends and I knew of him, although seldom met. Maybe he climax in Nicole but really anti climax and disappointment for us. Go fornicate in peace you both. I blame LP for this. Nicole looked up to you and you makan her.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Nicole seah green beret hubby must pay her half assets based on WC? The children's custody goes to who? The slut mom??
The BBC's wife can claim him gao gao??

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bahi tak steady ... 出刀杀人.... he shd resign too... 大将军 cannot suka suka 斩头.... activate plan B... save them and they will stick to him forever to fight to the end... better to die in the battle field... heroship ...
將帥無能,累死三軍。

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It saddens me it has come to this. Can SG afford to lose any Oppo MPs? I happened to chance upon LP during my school days. He was intelligent, eloquent, persuasive and a good debater. No surprise to us mortals where he would be headed. Heartened that he stepped into the political arena to fight for us. For more than 3 decades, my friends and I knew of him, although seldom met. Maybe he climax in Nicole but really anti climax and disappointment for us. Go fornicate in peace you both. I blame LP for this. Nicole looked up to you and you makan her.

You think he can makan her if she don't open her legs????

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000042410.jpg