• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah can't resist Leon Perera's BBC!!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
oR9wHc0.jpg
That's 2013 news la. After that Asiaone also apologize to her.

But now seems like 弄假成真。。

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beedeo might be fake but...new revelations is out..:

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i...-leon-perera-nicole-seah-alleged-relationship

" But, speaking to AsiaOne on Tuesday (July 18) on the condition of anonymity, the 80-year-old claimed that there were several occasions when Perera had fellow Workers' Party (WP) member Nicole Seah for company in his car.

"They were talking very softly inside. From the rear mirror, I also saw them holding hands," said Tan, who worked for Perera from 2010 to 2021.

Perera's alleged hotel meetings with Seah

There were also numerous instances where Perera instructed Tan to drop him off at hotels in the Orchard and Tanglin area, the former driver said.

On one occasion, Tan said that he went to pick Perera up from a Tanjong Pagar hotel, and that he saw Seah leaving through his side mirror.

Perera's alleged hotel visits caused friction between the two, Tan claimed.

"Once I picked Leon from the St Regis hotel," he said. "He didn't tell me that he's going inside, but told me that he would call me to pick him up at the Tanglin Mall pick-up point.

"But when I drove near to the hotel, he came out and told me very angrily, 'Why did you come here?'"

He also shared that he also witnessed them hugging each other and saying goodbye at Forum The Shopping Mall in Orchard Road in 2020.

----------

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No sex lah. Just touching hands and having soft conversation over a cup of wine. Very dignified, unlike who knows what Tan Chuan Jin has inserted into Cheng Li Hui behind her door.