• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah Came Clean To Her Family In 2022 Before Affair Became Public: Pritam Singh

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
These politicians prove that once hormones are activated, it's humanly impossible to resist.

Banging my married chiobu colleague nao!!!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TraceTogether app bo cho kang?
Frankie Wong, 80, who was Perera’s driver for more than a decade, contacted WP chief Pritam Singh some time around late 2020 and early 2021. During that period the Safe Distancing Rule applies I believe the person making the report has a valid point.

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
usually darker genes will prevail in ongoing generations despite lesser composition. like the “white” niggers in amerika. one-sixteenth nigger but still a nigger, and their african genes dominate both looks and personalities even after several generations.
True.... Chinese mix Malay also a few shade more brown than yellow

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I suggest that we should try to be more pleasant, and give all of them, or allow all of them, some space and time to recover and heal, as well as reconcile with their family members.
Granted that they made mistakes, it would be civil not to call them names, and refrain from verbally insulting them.
They are hurting, and whether or not we believe, let us allow them an opportunity to seek God's grace and pardon.
Fully agreed with u

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless u are a PaP or Oppo supporters, we learn a valuable lesson, human is not infalliable, we need to move on for healing.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regardless u are a PaP or Oppo supporters, we learn a valuable lesson, human is not infalliable, we need to move on for healing.
I agree.
I recall that the late Francis Seow said "We are all human beings. We have our strengths and weaknesses."

Last edited:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that we should refrain from making allegations and criticizing Nicole, Leon, TCJ and Cheng LH.
Whatever they consider and decide, may I suggest that we wish them well, and peace, good health and happiness.
BE KIND.
Everywhere the same . When you are down. People step on you. I won't be surprised own family also backstabbing too. You think how many people give them well wishes??