• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF Minimum Sum vs CPF Life

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF LIFE is another PAP scam.

Agreed. This is to squeeze blood out of rocks. This generation's CPF is screwed so gahment aiming at next generation's inheritance.

Step 1: get all to opt for this scheme which did not take care of inflation and suddenly, your lump sum cpf ends up in smoke.

Step 2: raise the age for such withdrawal. Now you don't even have the smoke.

No worries, sinkees are dumb.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trick here by the MIW is to defer payment of your CPF money as long as possible with the stupid
Excuse of they are concern of your retirement planning needs from 62 or 65 till death.never in this life u ever believe that MIW is so kind n considerate for the people of Singapore.Don't forget that CPF money is a cheap source of funds for the GIC to throw away good money on unwise n stupid overseas investments.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are planning to raise retirement age to 70. You won't be able to touch your money until just before you die. PAP wants every cent of your CPF.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
And we have people starting such threads before GE 2011 to try and influence people against the opposition.

bro,
you recall black Centrepoint when the MIW first introduced compulsory annuity?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are planning to raise retirement age to 70. You won't be able to touch your money until just before you die. PAP wants every cent of your CPF.

They will bury you at trade prices & make it affordable....& thank you for your money & helping them "poor" politicians to maintain a million dollar salaries & reward for incompetency...

jw5

Loyal
bro,
you recall black Centrepoint when the MIW first introduced compulsory annuity?

I recall there was such an event, but neither the reason nor the date.
Vaguely also recall that you said you went, correct me if I'm mistaken.................

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I recall there was such an event, but neither the reason nor the date.

thinkall started a couple of threads in monologue and it gathered steam and morphed into a thread which suggested this in house protest against the compulsory annuity when it was first introduced.

jw5

Loyal
thinkall started a couple of threads in monologue and it gathered steam and morphed into a thread which suggested this in house protest against the compulsory annuity when it was first introduced.

But it still happened.................... :(

It's now anything goes that does not break the law, whether it is protesting, complaining, giving problems to the moles/porlumpars/sycophants/double-headed snakes, mocking, scolding, etc etc and of course, most importantly, voting.

The worst part is that in addition to the establishment people with all the power, there are these skunks by the sidelines helpiing them and facilitating their elitism further.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trick here by the MIW is to defer payment of your CPF money as long as possible with the stupid
Excuse of they are concern of your retirement planning needs from 62 or 65 till death.never in this life u ever believe that MIW is so kind n considerate for the people of Singapore.Don't forget that CPF money is a cheap source of funds for the GIC to throw away good money on unwise n stupid overseas investments.

Most of the money there earn 4% interest which NO friggin bank will give!! I am no pro PAP but pro profiteer

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it better for a Singaporean to remain on the Minimum Sum scheme rather than opt for CPF Life? If she takes $200 from her monthly payout and buy a life insurance plan that matures in 20years, she will probably have enough money even if she has a long life after 85years. Has anyone done the maths?

Well, you have done the math yourself in the above post, and i agree with the conclusion. CPF Life and MSS are just ways of withholding retirees savings so that the funds can continue to be part of Temasek and GIC cash cow.

Any singaporean can easily invest the sum in a higher yielding product, or even an insurance policies that will give more benefits. Only a fool would think that the CPF Board will give a competitive annuity payout or return on investment.

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the money there earn 4% interest which NO friggin bank will give!! I am no pro PAP but pro profiteer

Your Minimum Sum will earn 4% interest and this interest is yours.

If I am not wrong, the interest accrued by the amount of fund you put into CPF Life does not belong to you. It belongs to a pool. Thus if a member passes away before reaching 65, his estate will only get back the principal amount placed with CPF Life ie no accumulated interests. This is how I understand it. I may be wrong here.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CPF -life was NOT fully explained to the CPF members n if u ask CPF board they
also not sure of the DETAILS.who benefit from this CPF-life scheme ?
MIW ? Appointed Insurance Companies ? Appointed Fund Managers ?
Cheap source of funds for GIC?
They just ram thru the law without the FULL DETAILs n the Botak will smilingly
Try to explain as n when required in parliament.Even if they cocked up nobody can
Bring them to task cos the MIW has majority .sinkees are farked real hard n they enjoyed being
Farked hard by the MIW .