• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Checkmate creationist

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the snails ever make it on board? All land animals on Earth was within walking distance of Noah's boat. Seems Legit. By the way christians forgot that Noah needs to build an Air conditioning system to keep the Polar bears . Delusion at its finest .

View attachment 10955

According to the Bible, God was the one sending the animals to Noah for safekeeping in the Ark, Noah did not have to trap or catch them. Interestingly the Bible records in Genesis 7:7 that Noah's family went into the Ark first, followed by the animals. It says that the animals went into the Ark to Noah. This shows that God was directing the whole evacuation. God would also see to it that what needed to be on board went on board, whether snail or bear. Also, God would see to it that the animals and people on board the Ark were preserved and kept safe throughout the entire year-long flood conditions.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your refusal to censor yourself and to refrain from such vehement attacks on Christianity only serves to promote your own ignorance.

It's not an attack !! Lol !!

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to the Bible, God was the one sending the animals to Noah for safekeeping in the Ark, Noah did not have to trap or catch them. Interestingly the Bible records in Genesis 7:7 that Noah's family went into the Ark first, followed by the animals. It says that the animals went into the Ark to Noah. This shows that God was directing the whole evacuation. God would also see to it that what needed to be on board went on board, whether snail or bear. Also, God would see to it that the animals and people on board the Ark were preserved and kept safe throughout the entire year-long flood conditions.

Lol !! According to that story book ? Lol !!! Because Cinderella don't exists at all !!

image.jpg

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol !! According to that story book ? Lol !!! Because Cinderella don't exists at all !!

The Bible is NOT a story book.

Yes, Cinderella does not exist. But this is irrelevant to what the Bible is. Don't mix up the two because only ignorant people do that.

I can see that you have no shortage of anti-Christian slogans. But that's just what they are, slogans. Easily put up, easily torn down. But no matter how I explain to you, you won't understand. Wasting my time.....

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes, Cinderella does not exist. But this is irrelevant to what the Bible is. Don't mix up the two because only ignorant people do that.

I can see that you have no shortage of anti-Christian slogans. But that's just what they are, slogans. Easily put up, easily torn down. But no matter how I explain to you, you won't understand. Wasting my time.....

If the bible is not a fucking story book , why so many magical things happen in the bible like Harry potter book ? If the bible is not a story book , you mean snake can actucally talk ? Because the talking snake appear in your bible !! Lol !!! If that is not a story book then I don't know what is . ..Whahahahah

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the bible is not a fucking story book , why so many magical things happen in the bible like Harry potter book ? If the bible is not a story book , you mean snake can actucally talk ? Because the talking snake appear in your bible !! Lol !!! If that is not a story book then I don't know what is . ..Whahahahah

Miracles are NOT the same as magic. Only God can do miracles. Man only does magical tricks and illusions. Of course there is witchcraft that involves occult. Such are real and points to the existence of evil spiritual beings. Some people dabble in it and hurt themselves in the end.

Yes, there is a talking snake in the Bible, and a talking ass too. But you know what, betcha did not realise that these are one-off temporal manipulations of creatures by supernatural beings. And they only happened ONCE. So again, do creationists believe in talking snakes? No, we don't. But we believe there was ONE talking snake in the Garden of Eden. Can snakes talk? No they can't. But we believe that on one occasion it can, enabled by Satan. So if spiritual forces are at work, they can manipulate snakes, or even take on the appearance of snakes. In other words, higher forces at work can explain this. But if you already decided by faith that there's no such thing as spiritual beings, then no amount of explanation would matter.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Miracles are NOT the same as magic. Only God can do miracles. Man only does magical tricks and illusions. Of course there is witchcraft that involves occult. Such are real and points to the existence of evil spiritual beings. Some people dabble in it and hurt themselves in the end.

Yes, there is a talking snake in the Bible, and a talking ass too. But you know what, betcha did not realise that these are one-off temporal manipulations of creatures by supernatural beings. And they only happened ONCE. So again, do creationists believe in talking snakes? No, we don't. But we believe there was ONE talking snake in the Garden of Eden. Can snakes talk? No they can't. But we believe that on one occasion it can, enabled by Satan. So if spiritual forces are at work, they can manipulate snakes, or even take on the appearance of snakes. In other words, higher forces at work can explain this. But if you already decided by faith that there's no such thing as spiritual beings, then no amount of explanation would matter.

" Only God can do miracles "

Proof to me !! Talk is cheap .

" Yes, there is a talking snake in the Bible, and a talking ass too. But you know what, betcha did not realise that these are one-off temporal manipulations of creatures by supernatural beings. And they only happened ONCE. "

Whahhahah only happen once ? Can I tell you I also can ask the sky to rain me gold bar but I only can do it once and that happen just yesterday ...:wink: so I can't show you today !! :wink: Whahahaha . Is that how you brain fuck yourself into believing in miracle ? Whahahaha

" In other words, higher forces at work can explain this.

Oh too lazy to think ? And easy way out is " higher force can explain " ? Whahhahaha . If you can't explain and don't know then why believe its real ? :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
" Only God can do miracles "

Proof to me !! Talk is cheap .

" Yes, there is a talking snake in the Bible, and a talking ass too. But you know what, betcha did not realise that these are one-off temporal manipulations of creatures by supernatural beings. And they only happened ONCE. "

Whahhahah only happen once ? Can I tell you I also can ask the sky to rain me gold bar but I only can do it once and that happen just yesterday ...:wink: so I can't show you today !! :wink: Whahahaha . Is that how you brain fuck yourself into believing in miracle ? Whahahaha

" In other words, higher forces at work can explain this.

Oh too lazy to think ? And easy way out is " higher force can explain " ? Whahhahaha . If you can't explain and don't know then why believe its real ? :wink:

If you want to talk about events in the Bible then we are only talking about events that happened in the past. Obviously you cannot tell the difference between past and present.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want to talk about events in the Bible then we are only talking about events that happened in the past. Obviously you cannot tell the difference between past and present.

You really talking cock now !! Whahahhah past ? Limpeh also can tell you in the past I fuck your mother , do you believe ? Whahahahaha yes that is the past . Lol

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really talking cock now !! Whahahhah past ? Limpeh also can tell you in the past I fuck your mother , do you believe ? Whahahahaha yes that is the past . Lol

And being offensively vulgar would make your case stronger? You're pathetic. Craving for attention?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And being offensively vulgar would make your case stronger? You're pathetic. Craving for attention?

To people like you , we don't have to use logic because logic is not in your dictionary . From now on you will get insult .. Period .

Then the LORD, the God of Israel, said to me, "Take from my hand this cup filled to the brim with my anger, and make all the nations to whom I send you drink from it. When they drink from it, they will stagger, crazed by the warfare I will send against them." (Jeremiah 25:15-16 NLT)

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
To people like you , we don't have to use logic because logic is not in your dictionary . From now on you will get insult .. Period .

Then the LORD, the God of Israel, said to me, "Take from my hand this cup filled to the brim with my anger, and make all the nations to whom I send you drink from it. When they drink from it, they will stagger, crazed by the warfare I will send against them." (Jeremiah 25:15-16 NLT)

Your insults started way back. Nevertheless, God loves you even though you speak evil of Him. Many a hardened sinner have been softened by His love.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your insults started way back. Nevertheless, God loves you even though you speak evil of Him. Many a hardened sinner have been softened by His love.

You delusional religious idiots can read the bible and wank !!

image.jpg

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
God loves you, don't punish yourself any further by resisting God's love for you.

II Samuel 12:11 God said: I will raise up evil against you out of your own house.

Joshua 23:15 God brings upon you all evil things.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
II Samuel 12:11 God said: I will raise up evil against you out of your own house.

Joshua 23:15 God brings upon you all evil things.

Failure to understand the usage of terms. This is not talking about moral evil. It refers to calamities which are part of God's judgement on sin and wickedness. You failed to look at the larger context, which is to say you lift verses out of context and ends up distorting what the text says.