• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Checkmate creationist

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Harry potter doesn't exist , who wrote Harry potter ? :wink:
image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For those too lazy to look it up " 11 blessed are you when people insult you , persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me . 12 rejoice and be glad , because great is your reward in heaven , for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you "

We are just helping you get a better mansion in heaven . Lol :wink:

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At first I thought this was a joke post made by atheist, but then I realized it's a serious christian post from a Christian website !! Some people are so stupid. Humanity is seriously going down hill. Wait, Christian's believed that Men lived with Dinosaurs!!!!!!!!!!! I find it hard to believe that people are so foolish. Dinosaur bones are AT LEAST 65 million years old and the existence of dinosaurs wasn't proven until the 19th century BY FOSSILS. Also, if Dinosaurs lived with humans, why didn't they come on Noah's ark? Lol :wink: I bet psalm23 also had that question in mind :wink:

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Atheism is the absence of belief in god therefore it can't be a belief system or philosophy. If atheism is a belief system, then it is one without faith. Belief supported by evidence is how we define empirical knowledge. Belief without evidence, supported by faith alone is the foundation of religion. I could have faithfully believe that I will win the 100m at the next Olympics , the evidence would suggest otherwise.

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
" The Lord helps he who helps himself ."

What ? So , I need help , The Lord doesn't help until I help myself ? So , I help myself and now I don't need help .... God still gets over and does nothing either way ... Wtf ? Invisible help from an invisible guy who helps after I help myself , so in the end the only person doing the help is me and the only person helping is me !!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please! Reject all religion. It's all STORIES written by men, to control mankind. To keep your eye off what's really going on! Magic fruit, talking snakes, degradation of women , treating them like property. No one who actually follows the Bible completely, has ever really read the whole thing. It's like this: "Oh! I LOVE Cinderella...but, let's take the stepmother and stepsisters out because I don't like that part. I don't feel comfortable with the Prince putting a strange shoe on all the maidens in the land, so let's outlaw that...but OMG she had a happy ending!
We'll keep that part!!!

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Their churches probably want them to leave the internet. This is where misinformation and superstition go to die.

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
God doesn't exist as of now...IF when and evidence came about okay then let's reexamine. Until then ummm NO. Rational thinking is having an open mind !!

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus has always been for lease, that's what tithing is for. You stop paying, you get evicted from heaven :wink:

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Found my new bar pickup line , " jesus juice " :wink: when comes to religion , delusional ppl will believe anything you throw at them ..lol

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The religious tend to become seriously uncomfortable when one forces them to confront the fallacy of their superstitions. They usually start reciting verses to avoid the discomfort until it goes away. They have lost the ability to reason and think rationally, having replaced that with the thick blanket of coerced cooperation of their flock mentality. .

image.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I was a toddler I remember having this toy that made a lot of noise and I thought there were little tiny people in there that made things work but I wanted to find out so I ended up taking it apart. I always thought that it was that curiosity that inspired science. You might start off with crazy ideas but taking things apart to find out how they work will show you a new world (I'm feeling a bit philosophical now ) . Lets tear religion apart to find out the truth :wink:

image.jpg