• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Checkmate creationist

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

You don't need a rocket scientist to know that :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Am I the only who has realised that the Bible says God created the universe in 6 days and majority of those days are spent working on this planet? I mean from memory there's like 2 days working on creating sun, moon, stars etc. then everything else is working on Earth. It's estimated that there are about 2 billion other galaxies outside if our own, each with hundreds of thousands of solar systems. So when a creationist can explain to me why it took so long to create this tiny little speck of a planet, but "God" was able to create countless others seemingly simultaneously in about 2 days. Besides, if God can do anything, why did it take him 6 days to make the universe? Why wasn't it instantaneous? :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

If your wife tell you about Virgin birth without you screwing her , would you believe her ? :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
everyone is born an atheist, then they're taught lies as they grow older. I pity your kids .

image.jpg

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

Why call 911 in the first place....wouldn't it be "god's will" if it burned to the ground ??? Lol !!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

As much as I do like the evolution of man picture , it really gives people the wrong idea about how it occurs and raises the stupid questions like " if man evolved from monkeys then why are there still monkeys How do creationists even live life? Do they have, like, no education? Lol !!