• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Checkmate creationist

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey bro .I think the correct or more appropriate description should be "atheism is a belief . A belief that there is no God "

Would the true blue atheists please stand up !

Peace

So if you don't believe there's a monster living under your bed is also a belief ? Whahahahhahaha ! You are speaking like a 3 year old kid ! Whahhaha

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if you don't believe there's a monster living under your bed is also a belief ? Whahahahhahaha ! You are speaking like a 3 year old kid ! Whahhaha

Let me point out a fallacy in your argument. But you are absolutely correct that I belief there is no monster under my bed is a belief and i can verify this by lookin under my bed.But your belief that there is no God cannot be verified at all.In fact the signs of God Almighty's very existence is everywhere around you.You just choose to ignore the signs.

53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things? verse 53 AL Fusilat

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many versions of God, christian God, muslim Alllah and jew Jehovah. Which one is the real and true one?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many versions of God, christian God, muslim Alllah and jew Jehovah. Which one is the real and true one?

A good question. But does the abysmally ignorant atheist believe there is a real and true God? If not, why is he asking? :wink:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that there's only one God Almighty The One that created the heavens and the earth .
He does not beget nor was He begotten and there is none unto like Him.
(From surah al ikhlas )

So theres no versions that applies to your Creator and if you submit your will to God you will find success in this life
And the hereafter .

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed very insulting when I have to constantly chase after a gong cheebye for backup who makes unsupported claim. Are you still living in the christian dark age when thunder is proof of God's anger. Wahahaha!

superstition.png

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed very insulting when I have to constantly chase after a gong cheebye for backup who makes unsupported claim. Are you still living in the christian dark age when thunder is proof of God's anger. Wahahaha!

It is the abysmally ignorant village atheist who makes unsupported claims. Not to mention his lying about PMing me with name and address.:rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is your proof? The readers following your posts would know how your evade supporting your claims and I have to repeatedly chase after you. You are a shameless snake head, liar and gong jiao way! What a shameful embrassingdor. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is your proof? The readers following your posts would know how your evade supporting your claims and I have to repeatedly chase after you. You are a shameless snake head, liar and gong jiao way! What a shameful embrassingdor. :wink:

If you had really PM me with your name and address, by now we can already hear your report on the Creation conference. :rolleyes:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vast Freshwater Reserves Found Beneath the Oceans

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131208085304.htm

Most people thought the flood waters came from 40 days of rain, but most of it would come from beneath as the fountains of the deep burst open just like the Bible said. And there's still much water left under the earth, maybe even sufficient to flood the earth once more, but we all know that would never happen again.:biggrin:

Question is, how did the ancient writers know about the fountains of the deep???? The abysmally ignorant village atheist is left pondering and visibly miffed. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vast Freshwater Reserves Found Beneath the Oceans

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/12/131208085304.htm

Most people thought the flood waters came from 40 days of rain, but most of it would come from beneath as the fountains of the deep burst open just like the Bible said. And there's still much water left under the earth, maybe even sufficient to flood the earth once more, but we all know that would never happen again.:biggrin:

Question is, how did the ancient writers know about the fountains of the deep???? The abysmally ignorant village atheist is left pondering and visibly miffed. :wink:
If there is no water under the earth, ancient people cannot dig for well water. Lol, gong cheebye is fucking gong. Stupid retarded christian, everything must link to the imaginary fairytales of the evil book. Keep the bullshit stories to yourself and your community. :wink:

593329347_BlackSeaFlood_650_92522_answer_9_xlarge.jpeg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is no water under the earth, ancient people cannot dig for well water. Lol, gong cheebye is fucking gong. Stupid retarded christian, everything must link to the imaginary fairytales of the evil book. Keep the bullshit stories to yourself and your community. :wink:

Really epic fail in reading! I am talking about VAST freshwater reserves under the earth and abysmally ignorant village atheist harp about well water and thinks I am just talking about mere existence of water under the earth.:rolleyes:

Why does abysmally ignorant village atheist makes it so easy to for me to expose his abysmal ignorance time and time again?:biggrin:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really epic fail in reading! I am talking about VAST freshwater reserves under the earth and abysmally ignorant village atheist harp about well water and thinks I am just talking about mere existence of water under the earth.:rolleyes:

Why does abysmally ignorant village atheist makes it so easy to for me to expose his abysmal ignorance time and time again?:biggrin:

The existence of vast freshwater under the earth is the proof of noah flood fairytale, lol!

You don't have to use reductio ad absurdum as proof of the fairytales. Just say is your belief. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The existence of vast freshwater under the earth is the proof of noah flood fairytale, lol!

You don't have to use reductio ad absurdum as proof of the fairytales. Just say is your belief. :wink:

The existence of vast fresh waters is CONSISTENT with the Bible's teaching about the global flood. And AIVA cannot explain how come the Bible can speak of fountains of the deep. AIVA does not know what is reductio ad absurdum. Speak Latin to bluff people. :wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The existence of vast fresh waters is CONSISTENT with the Bible's teaching about the global flood. And AIVA cannot explain how come the Bible can speak of fountains of the deep. AIVA does not know what is reductio ad absurdum. Speak Latin to bluff people. :wink:

Science has proofed there was never a global flood and logical reasoning arrived the noah ark is a fairytale artifact. Butcha liar, everything must link to your delusional belief. phui! Lol. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Science has proofed there was never a global flood and logical reasoning arrived the noah ark is a fairytale artifact. Butcha liar, everything must link to your delusional belief. phui! Lol. :wink:

Does AIVA know how science has proven there never was a global flood? How did AIVA use logic to conclude it never happened? BTW, how does AIVA account for the existence of laws of logic?:wink: