• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bf been visiting health centres

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
its just one side of the story, conclusion can't be confirm because we wun know as story from another side maybe different. it is the act of goin hotel that makes the guy feel guilty but what about the cause? we don't know, women always want guys to have only them in their heart but studies shows that sg girls themself also throw themselves at rich people, say that they are single and even flirt around when they already have boyfriend. they are full of themselves and demand only the best from guys.

and this could be the unknown story from the other side but i believe that no human in this world can live without making mistake. no matter how big or small the mistake, its another learning lesson and what is the after action its entirely depend on both parties. i am not defending the guy because i don't know him nor the ger but i am saying what if this is just a wrong? and he really decide to change?

I believe the guy loves the girl. But he goes around to bonk, to fulfill his physical needs or have fun.
No one can have the best of both worlds. If you play, you get caught one day. Get caught, just accept the consequences. Don't get caught, cry and ask for forgiveness. No point, both parties should move on.

As for making mistake, obviously he knows its a mistake, but he kept doing it. Do whatever you want, but don't get caught, get caught, no point cry over spill milk.:o

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the guy loves the girl. But he goes around to bonk, to fulfill his physical needs or have fun.
No one can have the best of both worlds. If you play, you get caught one day. Get caught, just accept the consequences. Don't get caught, cry and ask for forgiveness. No point, both parties should move on.

As for making mistake, obviously he knows its a mistake, but he kept doing it. Do whatever you want, but don't get caught, get caught, no point cry over spill milk.:o

Ya but if you don't beg you wouldn't know if the girl is soft hearted enough to take you back. :wink: It was worth a gamble to him I suppose.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya but if you don't beg you wouldn't know if the girl is soft hearted enough to take you back. :wink: It was worth a gamble to him I suppose.

When I have girlfriend, I also cheong FL. If you ask me why, cheong an FL is to fulfil my physical needs. have a girlfriend is to fill my emotional needs. And I don't even fuck my gf often. Maybe that once a month. Sometimes my gf asked me is it I don't like sex. Of course, in front of her, I have to bluff, how can tell her I like to cheong. But my understanding with her is, having loads of sex, doesn't mean I love her.

I think its probably because i don't love her. Also a reason why I change girlfriends very fast. :o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I have girlfriend, I also cheong FL. If you ask me why, cheong an FL is to fulfil my physical needs. have a girlfriend is to fill my emotional needs. And I don't even fuck my gf often. Maybe that once a month. Sometimes my gf asked me is it I don't like sex. Of course, in front of her, I have to bluff, how can tell her I like to cheong. But my understanding with her is, having loads of sex, doesn't mean I love her.

I think its probably because i don't love her. Also a reason why I change girlfriends very fast. :o

That is the ingredient that makes up a bloody, worthless sinkies. Those real men have the ability to stay out of sinkieland, left those immoral morons stuck in their shithole and flaunt their fake IQ and ego.

What a sad case.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya this is possible. You don't love her enough. You can change gf but you will not change mother right? Coz guys love their moms the most. :smile:

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man are like toilet cubicles, either they are vacant, occupied or full of shit.

I thot they say: Men are like miniskirts. they move up your legs when you least notice it. ???

anyway, I rather be a miniskirt than a toilet cubicle.
You guys can go visit the thread in stomp's talkback for any followup.
the URL is already provided.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiko Health Centre - 19 Tanglin Rd, Tanglin Shopping Ctr #B2-01 Singapore 247909 | Tel: 67341661.
maybe tomorrow I go try.

Leemafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't blame her bf. Its only natural for men to go for tall slim and pretty chick as compared to an ugly spg. :cool:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie women...bad in everything

cant cook cant wash clothes cant work cant do ns cant trust their bf (read sms somemore) cant have great sex :cool:

If the average Sinkie women can learn to enjoy having great sex; all the HCs , Tuinas and hookers in gay land will be out of biz.

Its the Sinkie women traits.:(

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if the gal wants a break up, so be it. No big deal. If she cant accept BF for not being honest, what can she do?

As for the BF, stupid thing to do. Keep all the name cards of spas and so on.

End of the day, it boils down to whats wrong with the relationship, not just the boy or the gal problem. If both cannot talk out the problems, imagine what happens when they are married.

Boy goes Spa for what? Intimacy? Or for fun?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health Centres are good for all, pay $50-$80 have massage, free flow of food and drinks, can watch movies, talk to girls and most important relaxing. Regulars will have a healthy life - less stress.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the average Sinkie women can learn to enjoy having great sex; all the HCs , Tuinas and hookers in gay land will be out of biz.

Its the Sinkie women traits.:(

The white scum know these too. That's why they let the working gals in.
Dun be surprise that they themselves are going for top premier gal exclusively their for enjoyment.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always classify men who likes visiting pros as ones who love to rub their dicks or asses on filthy kopitiam toilets bowls filled with bacterias and germs?

Everyone has their own classification. Maybe someone would label you with an old rusty tap.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
The BF is not really galavanting outside. He's after all paying to get the companionship of the girl from the HC. While he's paying, he gets loads of gf feeling, and probably has his fantasies fulfilled during their discreet sessions at the HC or in the hotels.

The GF is quick to pin the blame on the BF for not having sweets for her, when she should be asking herself if there's anything that the girl from the HC is doing right for him, gaining the competitive advantage over her.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our girls maybe missing something that we men want. Perhaps they should go and read
the sammyboy forum and can learn a thing or two.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for the BF, stupid thing to do. Keep all the name cards of spas and so on.

if her bf is a samster then he is putting us all to shame...knn so bloody stupid to put all the incriminating phone numbers in his own handphone...haven't we been preaching all along to use another SIM card for cheonging...and never never ever keep any evidence such as name cards of HC lying around...what the fuck he needs the card for...

a real stupid idiot not worthy to called a true samster...:mad::mad: