• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bf been visiting health centres

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your wish has been granted, please share FRs hor Tku:biggrin::p

Aiko Health Spa
19 Tanglin Rd #B2-01 Tanglin Shopping Centre
Tel : 6734 1661

Bugis Health Centre
190 Middle Rd #04-34 Fortune Centre
Tel : 6336 2744

Daijiko Health & Fitness Centre
382 Havelock Rd #05-00 River View Hotel
Tel : 6222 9588

Eminent Health Spa
195 Lavender St #03-09 Eminent Plaza
Tel : 6295 5985

Grand Health Centre
22 Cavenagh Rd #02-06 Hotel Grand Central
Tel : 6235 5048

Joyful Health Centre Pte Ltd
133 New Bridge Rd #05-01 Chinatown Pt
Tel : 6532 0638

Legends Health & Fitness Centre Pte Ltd
12 Queens St #04-01
Tel : 6337 7780

Leisure Health Spa
1 Jln Anak Bukit #02-24 Bt Timah Plaza
Tel : 6467 1661

Dragon Exec Spa at Amara Shopping Centre # 04-15.
Tel: 622 70733

Health SPA Fitness Centre Pte Ltd
102 Guillemard Rd #02-02 Singapore Badminton Assn Bldg
Tel : 6344 8828

[This one pure massage. no hanky panky, so can let wife/gf know about this place:rolleyes::biggrin:]

Aiko Health Centre - 19 Tanglin Rd, Tanglin Shopping Ctr #B2-01 Singapore 247909 | Tel: 67341661.

cheong ahh... ka ka luut !

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just informed the ministry of home affairs and the news media...hopefully they do something about it.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the guy loves the girl. But he goes around to bonk, to fulfill his physical needs or have fun.
No one can have the best of both worlds. If you play, you get caught one day. Get caught, just accept the consequences. Don't get caught, cry and ask for forgiveness. No point, both parties should move on.

As for making mistake, obviously he knows its a mistake, but he kept doing it. Do whatever you want, but don't get caught, get caught, no point cry over spill milk.:o

i just informed the ministry of home affairs and the news media...hopefully they do something about it.

Boku wa think you need to get laid!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I second that. You are pent up. Don't worry about feeling the guilt. :wink::smile: Have fun first. :smile:

Mruss70

Alfrescian
Loyal
These girls at HC provide services that the woman at home doesn't - simple as that. In ther terms of the other forum, catbath, AR, BBBJ, CIM blah blah blah :o:biggrin:

And coupled with that, this man's thing about different sizes, shapes, smells, styles .. u name it.. that's why HCs will always be there.

Says you? Statement not true lah.... Not all woman are like what you wrote.

But it true, drink milk outside, dont' bring home the cow or shown that you have been milking... It's rather exciting at times.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
my analysis:
>>>going Bangkok tomorrow for holiday<<<

I bet you she goes to Bkk to shop shop shop her fucking brains out to relieve stress and vent her anger on the guy.
Can you imagine if you marry such a typical stupid SG girl?
what happens if she quarrels with the boss and kena unfairly retrenched at work? Can you imagine your gf or wife come home one day with loads of shopping bags and tells you she pissed with her boss, quit her job on the spot, go massive shopping to de-stress herself, and show you all her shopping bags.

Actually, if the girl you don't love, or the guy you don't love, and break up, the loss will be get over very soon. Different people have different ways of getting over a relationship.

If you love a girl very much and you realised that she is cheating on you, what will you do after breaking up with her?

Some people resort to crying, resort to drinking, resort to eating binge, shopping binges, etc. I think there is nothing wrong with what she did. Anyway, its her money after all. :o

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl considered quite kind already. She never tape her boyfriend goin to hotel or hc and put in on Youtube. oops, did I gave many people that idea?
:(

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl considered quite kind already. She never tape her boyfriend goin to hotel or hc and put in on Youtube. oops, did I gave many people that idea?
:(

Going to the hotel is one thing, at least they aren't as bad as the couple downgrader saw in the park!! :eek::eek:

I think people think that humans are meant to be monogamous. Guys are usually not, it's just a fact of life. I don't understand why guys need to explain why they were cheating. No one ever asked why the sun rises from the east.

It's just a fact of life. :smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would you kindly let the Sammyboy guys here release their pent ups into you?

How do you know I'm not the biggest pervert here? I could be a pent up guy pretending to be a girl and having fun at all the guys running around me and getting pent up. Perhaps I'm hoping that they get as pent up as me -- if I was a pent up guy.

Think about it. :p:p:p

Worse, I could be a gay guy happily wishing that there are more guys like you hitting on me. Because I would get more guys hitting on me here than in real life.

:wink::wink::wink:

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
don put business sense into BGR ...... u want the poor gal friend to perform all the "stunts & tricks" a PRO will be paid to perform ? That a little hard. You want your gal friend to cat lick you all over everytime you guys are having intimate moment every time? That is virtually impossible ! Some singapore Chinese gal find that ORAL sex is such a degrading act even to perform on their BF or husband !

But sometimes i think younger woman lack the communication skill too , they want something to be done. But they just want to hint here and there, if you fail to pick up the hint. That means you are not caring and attentive and you don love her enough. Not all man are casannova ! But all normal man are more incline to sex more then ladies openly !

On the contary , i think older ladies will fare much better in this area when it comes to sexual Quotient. They will know how to ASK for something to be done is a very sweet manner. They basically know what to do and they dare to do on bed with man.
The GF is not obligated to be a whore to her BF, but if she's not fulfilling his fantasies, then she's just gotta accept the fact that her BF probably has a relatively high sex drive, and has lots of fantasies that need to be fulfilled (while he still has the vigor to exprerience it all)

There's a dilema in the issue. Girls don't want their BFs to treat them like sex objects. I pressume there're probably limited sexual engagements between them, and quite likely normal intercourse. So, if the BF wants some depraved experiences, he's gotta get it from a commercial provider.

On account that her BF visits such joints so regularly, may not mean he's having sex daily, but it's quite likely that he's getting a lot more sex than with the GF. She needs to ask herself if she's willing to f*ck his brains out every alternate day in a week. If not, then she's just gotta accept the fact that he's a paying consumer at those joints, and getting his $ worth.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah but was this chap just having sex with the FL/WL or was it something more on the side, because I recall she said something about him taking the WL out shopping etc?

Pure sex is one thing but intimacy is something else altogether.

The GF is not obligated to be a whore to her BF, but if she's not fulfilling his fantasies, then she's just gotta accept the fact that her BF probably has a relatively high sex drive, and has lots of fantasies that need to be fulfilled (while he still has the vigor to exprerience it all)

There's a dilema in the issue. Girls don't want their BFs to treat them like sex objects. I pressume there're probably limited sexual engagements between them, and quite likely normal intercourse. So, if the BF wants some depraved experiences, he's gotta get it from a commercial provider.

On account that her BF visits such joints so regularly, may not mean he's having sex daily, but it's quite likely that he's getting a lot more sex than with the GF. She needs to ask herself if she's willing to f*ck his brains out every alternate day in a week. If not, then she's just gotta accept the fact that he's a paying consumer at those joints, and getting his $ worth.