• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bf been visiting health centres

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah but was this chap just having sex with the FL/WL or was it something more on the side, because I recall she said something about him taking the WL out shopping etc?

Pure sex is one thing but intimacy is something else altogether.

Shopping isn't intimacy la. :rolleyes:

But two people can have lots and lots of intimacy without having sex. :wink::smile:

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah but was this chap just having sex with the FL/WL or was it something more on the side, because I recall she said something about him taking the WL out shopping etc?

Pure sex is one thing but intimacy is something else altogether.
She happened to see them entering hotel, I don't think she tailed them at the shopping malls to witness him being the walking ATM, paying for the merchandises etc.

It could be a case where the BF was to rendezvous with the HC gal at the hotel, while the HC gal adjourned to meet at the hotel, after her shopping spree. Or perhaps the BF went to pick up the HC gal from her shopping spree, so he can bring her to the hotel for a jolly good time.

Intimate or not, I think he's just having transactional sex.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do the guys on this thread feel if their gfs or wives were paying for sex or getting paid for sex?

Just wondering. :cool:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do the guys on this thread feel if their gfs or wives were paying for sex or getting paid for sex?

see... been past 6 hours liao, no guys will bother 2 answer such a question, including me :biggrin:
in other words u shouldn't have asked at all :rolleyes:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal

if i find out that my partner is going to commercial sex or getting knocks from other sources, i will b very concerned & will initiate to discuss the matter.

i'd do some soul searching to see if my performance in bed has fallen short of her ideals. and i will try my level best to up my standards to make sure we're having a better sex-life.

i will not jump into conclusion, post the issue on public forum, push the blame on my partner, tell the world that i'm not giving my partner good enough sex, to the point that she has to get her sex elsewhere.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lolabunny said:
..people think that humans are meant to be monogamous. Guys are usually not, it's just a fact of life. I don't understand why guys need to explain why they were cheating. No one ever asked why the sun rises from the east. It's just a fact of life.
I know of 1 dutiful housewife who when packing for her hubby's business trips, slip in packs of rubber. And she's not from latex industry with surplus give aways. Just safety 1st too
These girls at HC provide services that the woman at home doesn't - simple as that. In ther terms of the other forum, catbath, AR, BBBJ, CIM blah blah blah
New meaning to outsourced services?:p

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of 1 dutiful housewife who when packing for her hubby's business trips, slip in packs of rubber. And she's not from latex industry with surplus give aways. Just safety 1st too

New meaning to outsourced services?:p

That is so typical of good old fashioned housewives. In the old days, that
would be a good wife.

I think these days in times of HIV & Aids, she ought to be shot.

Abetting your hubby to screw hookers when condoms are not fail safe,
when you are only a housewife and thus the family does not have the
fall back of a second income is stupidity. She's not thinking for the kids.

If the hubby cannot think straight enough to buy his own condoms or remember to use condoms when he does screw hookers, he ought to die
of Aids.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal