• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bf been visiting health centres

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
if her bf is a samster then he is putting us all to shame...knn so bloody stupid to put all the incriminating phone numbers in his own handphone...haven't we been preaching all along to use another SIM card for cheonging...and never never ever keep any evidence such as name cards of HC lying around...what the fuck he needs the card for...

a real stupid idiot not worthy to called a true samster...:mad::mad:

Let's go dig him out at SBF! :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The BF is not really galavanting outside. He's after all paying to get the companionship of the girl from the HC. While he's paying, he gets loads of gf feeling, and probably has his fantasies fulfilled during their discreet sessions at the HC or in the hotels.

The GF is quick to pin the blame on the BF for not having sweets for her, when she should be asking herself if there's anything that the girl from the HC is doing right for him, gaining the competitive advantage over her.
don put business sense into BGR ...... u want the poor gal friend to perform all the "stunts & tricks" a PRO will be paid to perform ? That a little hard. You want your gal friend to cat lick you all over everytime you guys are having intimate moment every time? That is virtually impossible ! Some singapore Chinese gal find that ORAL sex is such a degrading act even to perform on their BF or husband !

But sometimes i think younger woman lack the communication skill too , they want something to be done. But they just want to hint here and there, if you fail to pick up the hint. That means you are not caring and attentive and you don love her enough. Not all man are casannova ! But all normal man are more incline to sex more then ladies openly !

On the contary , i think older ladies will fare much better in this area when it comes to sexual Quotient. They will know how to ASK for something to be done is a very sweet manner. They basically know what to do and they dare to do on bed with man.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if her bf is a samster then he is putting us all to shame...knn so bloody stupid to put all the incriminating phone numbers in his own handphone...haven't we been preaching all along to use another SIM card for cheonging...and never never ever keep any evidence such as name cards of HC lying around...what the fuck he needs the card for...

a real stupid idiot not worthy to called a true samster...:mad::mad:

i seriously doubt the "story". Why bonk in a hotel when can just bonk inside the HC? And by the way, WLs can go hotel with guys meh, i tot they can get their "card" terminated by AV when kenna caught. Another point cannot understand why must keep WLs phone number when already hav HC phone number. Just call the HC to check for availability can liao.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i seriously doubt the "story". Why bonk in a hotel when can just bonk inside the HC? And by the way, WLs can go hotel with guys meh, i tot they can get their "card" terminated by AV when kenna caught. Another point cannot understand why must keep WLs phone number when already hav HC phone number. Just call the HC to check for availability can liao.

All the above are done and can be done. Of course there is reasons behind them. Frankiestine can tell you more :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Maybe the slut gave him the fuck of the century. Don't understand why girls still do not
understand men flirt outside. So to all WAGs, make love to your men at least 5 times a
week so that he do not have energy for other girls.
The slut is obviously giving him something she's not.
May be a specific act, could be simply diversity.

jw5

Loyal
sinkie women...bad in everything

cant cook cant wash clothes cant work cant do ns cant trust their bf (read sms somemore) cant have great sex :cool:
And worse of all, like to gossip, nag, complain and compare.

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex is superduperly more exciting if had without commitment. Once there's commitment - planning to marry lah, must stay faithful one woman man lah, must behave lah, must this must that just for one woman lah - the quality of sex goes downhill. Sex with other men's women are the most thrilling of all.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wish has been granted, please share FRs hor Tku:biggrin::p

Aiko Health Spa
19 Tanglin Rd #B2-01 Tanglin Shopping Centre
Tel : 6734 1661

Bugis Health Centre
190 Middle Rd #04-34 Fortune Centre
Tel : 6336 2744

Daijiko Health & Fitness Centre
382 Havelock Rd #05-00 River View Hotel
Tel : 6222 9588

Eminent Health Spa
195 Lavender St #03-09 Eminent Plaza
Tel : 6295 5985

Grand Health Centre
22 Cavenagh Rd #02-06 Hotel Grand Central
Tel : 6235 5048

Joyful Health Centre Pte Ltd
133 New Bridge Rd #05-01 Chinatown Pt
Tel : 6532 0638

Legends Health & Fitness Centre Pte Ltd
12 Queens St #04-01
Tel : 6337 7780

Leisure Health Spa
1 Jln Anak Bukit #02-24 Bt Timah Plaza
Tel : 6467 1661

Dragon Exec Spa at Amara Shopping Centre # 04-15.
Tel: 622 70733

Health SPA Fitness Centre Pte Ltd
102 Guillemard Rd #02-02 Singapore Badminton Assn Bldg
Tel : 6344 8828

[This one pure massage. no hanky panky, so can let wife/gf know about this place:rolleyes::biggrin:]

can put the spa name and tel here or not ? I feel stressed from stock market gyration.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
These girls at HC provide services that the woman at home doesn't - simple as that. In ther terms of the other forum, catbath, AR, BBBJ, CIM blah blah blah :o:biggrin:

And coupled with that, this man's thing about different sizes, shapes, smells, styles .. u name it.. that's why HCs will always be there.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hobby mah... some ppl like 2 collect stamps, some match box, he suka collect cards...:biggrin::biggrin:

Err.......so..so.. paiseh......I...I.....have this little box...an..and...there are about fifty....er....uuumm.... very short and very curly hair inside....:o:o:o

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Err.......so..so.. paiseh......I...I.....have this little box...an..and...there are about fifty....er....uuumm.... very short and very curly hair inside....:o:o:o

Actually... i noe someone with tat fetish too... Hair of women he had bonk with photo... Mus ask how he manage 2 keep the collection a secret all these yrs...:biggrin::biggrin:

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually... i noe someone with tat fetish too... Hair of women he had bonk with photo... Mus ask how he manage 2 keep the collection a secret all these yrs...:biggrin::biggrin:

Was just pulling your leg!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: But I'm pretty sure there are a lot of guys who keep some sort of memento of their exploits paid or free!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
my analysis:

>>>I've just came back from DSC clinic, I'm super relieve that nothing is wrong with my health<<<

She has sex with him already lah obviously.

>>>He came to my house and made a big fuss, cry outside my house and thearten that he want to jump down the block<<<<

Drama king. what an asshole.

>>>going Bangkok tomorrow for holiday<<<

I bet you she goes to Bkk to shop shop shop her fucking brains out to relieve stress and vent her anger on the guy.
Can you imagine if you marry such a typical stupid SG girl?
what happens if she quarrels with the boss and kena unfairly retrenched at work? Can you imagine your gf or wife come home one day with loads of shopping bags and tells you she pissed with her boss, quit her job on the spot, go massive shopping to de-stress herself, and show you all her shopping bags.

>>>simply say you prefer to live a single life<<

this is the biggest piece of fucking bullshit ever to come out from a typical no-wife material SG pussy. (but it did not come out from the TS)

well I've seen the same shit before. an SIM ex-classmate of me caught her bf fucking around. (think its cheong HCs like this case here, not simply 2-timing her).

-KPKB, saying men are not anything decent (nan ren bu shi sen mo hao dao xi). wanting to remain single all her life.

-KPKB about her bf, saying if she sees him on the road, she will give him a tight slap

-complain about her bitchy office manager making her work life difficult. stupid, useless, incompetent manager. blah blah blah

-complain about her stupid new colleague who doesn't know to do the work and keeps on asking for help blah blah blah.

-complain about her gaining weight. the spare tyre and flabs showing up on her waistline. blah blah blah

-complain about ppl getting into her way / blocking her way into the MRT train. blah blah blah.

My point here is, when you see the parts in red above being mentioned. it only means one thing. that particular SG pussy basically cannot live without a Cock next to her. put simply this kind of SG charbor, no boyfren can die.

don't believe me, you can check it out and convince yourself ii am right if you happen to have the chance.