• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virgin boy love to drink gf freshly brewed hot chrysanthemum tea direct from her water cooler. Samster tau liang health benefits experts, pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GIRL’S BF WORSHIPS HER, DRINKS HER URINE LIKE ITS A WATERCOOLER
IMG-20240125-100420.jpg

someone has enthusiastically drank my piss before
So I dated this guy for 5 years. I took his virginity and was also his first serious relationship. that combined with his childhood issues made his attachment to me very unhealthy.

It didn’t help that I had no idea who I was. It was a confusing, long, disturbing look into the infinite emptiness of existence. I think that stuff contributed to how bad his fixation on me got.

Anyways, one memorable moment from those times was when my ex drank my piss. Not from a cup or anything, straight from the tap. He loved it so much. I still don’t know how to feel about it to this day.

he wanted to drink my piss, and very badly apparently. It didn’t involve anything directly happening to me, so I didn’t feel terribly uncomfortable doing this for him.

It was actually very difficult to piss with another person eagerly waiting with their mouth open underneath you, but once I got it going he gulped it down like it was refreshing oasis water of life or something.

I heard huge swallowing sounds, like he was trying to consume every last drop. It was surreal to me that anyone would want to do this.

He thanked me profusely and told me that it was delicious and tasted amazing. I was stunned, and felt fundamentally changed as a person in an unspeakable way afterwards.

I don’t know if it was the right decision to let him do that looking back, cause drinking piss is really unhealthy for you.

I think I regret it?