• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bf been visiting health centres

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
analyse this closely people...............

http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=35309

I found out that my present BF visits Health centres!

Had been working non stop for the past 6 months, so took a long leave to give myself a break! My present bf have his own business in the f&b industry, he doesn't need to spend the whole day at his cafe, as he have some staff to look after the cafe for him, so logically, there'll be alot of time we can spend with each other! But no, whenever I ask him out in the afternoon, he'll tell me stuffs like he already have some other arrangements with his friends, so he can only meet me in the evening, there are also certain days whereby he can't meet me at all!

There was one day where we are supposed to meet 6pm for dinner and catch a 7.30pm movie. But he was very late! I've waited like from 6pm - 7.15pm, 1hr&15mins for him and I've called him like more than 30times, but no ans! When he arrived, he acted as if there's nothing wrong! I asked him why is he late, he told me because he was with his friends and somethings held up! Then I asked why didn't he either picked up my call or at least call me to let m know, so that I could have go and have dinner myself, he said because he was busy and had forgotten! I was not convinced, but I did not say it out! We went for our movie and met up with his friends (whom they were together in the afternoon) at a pub for some drinks! He was drunk and so I drove his car and spend the night at his house! At his house, when I've made sure that he was sound asleep, I took his hp and checked his inbox, of course nothing unusual, but when I browsed through his phone list, I realised that there are alot of unfamiliar names like Big Bro, Bro Twinkle, Bro Sammy, etc. I took down all the unfamiliar name’s contact no.

The next morning, he drove me back home and then he went to his cafe! I went down to my house coffeeshop and called all the nos with public phone, I was shocked, as it's all girls who've picked up the calls!

I was very angry, upset and feeling very miserable! I went to look for him at his cafe, wanted to have a talk with him about it! But when I reached, I just kept quiet and acted normal! He told me that he need to meet some supplier for some discussion and told me to wait for him at his cafe, he'll take me to lunch when he come back and so I waited for him in his off! The table was quite messy, so I kind of did some packing and filing for him! I realize that he had a drawer locked, I couldn’t find the right key to open it in his off key box. He forgot to take his key pouch with him, so I tried all the keys in his pouch and finally, I found the right one and managed to open the drawer! There’s a cash box and some files with some documents and I found a small card folder, so I took it out to see! There are a lot of name cards, Spas and some kind of clubs name cards! Dragon Health Spa, Spa De Casanova, Executive Spa, Spring Spa, Godfather, etc! I took down some of the Spa’s contacts and put everything back! When he came back, we went for lunch, did some shopping. He told me that he need to meet his friends for some discussion, so off he go to meet his friends.

I called all the contacts and again I was shocked! All the person who picked up my call, was very unfriendly when I pretend to ask for the price and all of them told me that they only serve male customer, they do not serve female customer! I felt very miserable, so I called him, again he did not ans my call, he only return my call in the evening and that was like 4hours later, he told me that he can’t meet me, as he have some other arrangements with his friends! I asked my uncle (whom is very close to me) whether he know these spas and he told me that these are not spas, they are called Health Centres, the girls there, mostly from oversea like Malaysia, Thailand, China, etc. They not only provide massage, they also provide ‘Special Services’! I asked my uncle how he know, he told me that his friend brought him to one of the Health Centre once!

After knowing so much from my uncle, then I’ve decided to follow my bf to find out the truth, so I borrowed my uncle’s car, as I do not want my bf to have any chance to caught me doing that! I’ve followed him for about 4days, yesterday was the last day, he’ve been going to this place call AIKO Health Centre at Tanglin, with his group of friends almost everyday in the afternoon! I’ve even caught him going out with a quite pretty, slim and tall figured lady, they went shopping and I’ve even caught them going hotel for 2 nights! I’ve captured a few pics of them walking in the hotel with my hp!

I’ve even found out that the lady he went out with was working at AIKO, because there was once, I walk-in AIKO and pretend to ask for price and interested to have a massage session and I saw that lady walking to the reception area to take some key, from the way she talk I can tell that she is a Malaysian!

I’m very disappointed, I don’t know what to do! I have not confront my bf about it yet!

What should I do?

Why do guys want to go to this kind of places?

Why and How can guys do this to betray and hurt their gf?

It's not really same, the previous guy was my friend, but our relationship is very close, he's very honest with me, we will talk and help each other whenever we have problem! We had talked things out about the previous incident, he asked me out 1 day and told me that he senses that something is wrong with me, so I told him how I felt! We are still very close friend now, but of course not as close as before, ever since I'm with my present bf!

As usual my present bf told me that he had some other arrangements with his friends and he's only able to meet me in the evening! But he called me around 6.30pm that he can't meet me today, as something held up!

I'm preparing to try my luck to wait for him at the usual hotel he'll go with that slut now!

Wish me luck guys

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
portion 2.

I've waited at hotel yesterday, but he did not turn up! He called me at around 12.45am, told me that he is at my house downstairs, ask if I'm hungry, want to have supper together! I told him that I'm currently outside, as I feel hungry so went out to get supper!

In the end we met up at the usual prata shop we always go! He bought me a set of adidas jacket and pants and a pair of gloves, I asked him why suddenly buy things for me, he said because he see that my my present ones are very old and he know that I'll like it, so he bought it for me! (I want to have fair skin, so I'll always wear long pants, long sleeved and gloves to cover up, protect me from the sun when I go out)

He also asked if I'm not feeling well or is there anything wrong with me, as he felt that I'm not like myself yesterday! Usually I'll grumble if he can't meet me, but yesterday I did not, maybe it's because of this ba! I did not say anything and did not confront him yet! As I really feel like catching him red-handed and give both him and that slut one very tight slap at their face before I ditch him! After supper, he asked if I want to stay over at his place, I told him no, as I have yoga class early next morning and all my things are at home!

He called me early this morning to ask if I want to meet him for lunch later! I told him I can't, as I've already arrange to have lunch with one of my friend, but actually I'll be going for my body checkups! I've just came back from DSC clinic, I'm super relieve that nothing is wrong with my health! I've just called his cafe, was told by his cafe staff that he've left! I called him, surprisingly that he answered my call, he told me that he's on his way to meet his friends for lunch and told me that he've bought Shutter movie ticket for tonight and he'll come pick me up for dinner first!

He suddenly treat me so nice! I remember hearing the receptionist call that sluts name, when I pretend to walk-in and check on the price, so I just asked my younger bro to call up the Health Centre and pretend to book for her, as I want to check if she's working today! SO my bro called and the recept say that, that slut took 2days off to go back Malaysia, will only be back tomorrow! WTF! Lover go back home town, then treat gf nice!

AH..................................
I really feel like killing both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello TS, I think you shouldn't call the other woman slut coz' she might not know your bf is attached. Besides, it's her job to entertain all her clients. Any guy that can give her money would be her lover. Your bf should take all the blames and be responsible for his own actions.

Since you have been given a clean bill of health, you should be extra careful if you still have any sexual relationship with your bf.

I hope you will settle this matter soon. Take care.

Thanks for all concern! We've broke up! I purposely waited at the usual hotel they use to go for a few days! Finally yesterday spotted them! I went over, he saw me, got shocked, pulled me outside hotel and explain to me that he is not serious with that girl, he really loves me, wanted me to give him a chance! The girl came out and confront him, asked him who am I, what is going on,etc! I can't be borthered, so I gave him back the promise ring and left! He came to my house and made a big fuss, cry outside my house and thearten that he want to jump down the block! My uncle told me to go inside my room don't come out, so I stayed in my room and left my uncle to deal with him! I am so so unlucky! I'm going Bangkok tomorrow for holiday, going temple to pray, hope that my that special someone will come and find me soon!

just ask for break lah.....quarrel will make the problem bigger
these malaysian girls came here to earn $$ from singaporeans
they pretty so what else can you do>?
not only your bf but a dozen more guys will chase her one. once made enough $$ they will return home to their country and live in luxurious life.
not many guys can resist a beauty girl, you know?
don't make a fool of yourself....and keep following him again
just ask for a break, simply say you prefer to live a single life....end of story
inside your bf he will sure be a happy guy

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad to know yr uncle help u to solve this problem. Otherwise his smooth and sweet talking will make you forgive him.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HAHAHHAHA... then she should look into herself why her bf wanna go for slim and beautiful gals.

She should do something about her looks and also the way to satisfy her bf properly instead of feeling angry here and there.

That is the problem with sinkies, only know how to be angry here and there and yet dunno that the problem is with them.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHHAHA... then she should look into herself why her bf wanna go for slim and beautiful gals.

She should do something about her looks and also the way to satisfy her bf properly instead of feeling angry here and there.

That is the problem with sinkies, only know how to be angry here and there and yet dunno that the problem is with them.

give her a break lah, her bf cheated on her..if he really enjoyed hanging out with paid services, he should have broken up with her earlier instead of her finding out and break up with him...later

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the slut gave him the fuck of the century. Don't understand why girls still do not
understand men flirt outside. So to all WAGs, make love to your men at least 5 times a
week so that he do not have energy for other girls.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man are like toilet cubicles, either they are vacant, occupied or full of shit.

i always classify men who likes visiting pros as ones who love to rub their dicks or asses on filthy kopitiam toilets bowls filled with bacterias and germs?

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way TS, Why you posted here since the incident been happeened more
than 6 months ago fom another forum? Are you the girl ?

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie women...bad in everything

cant cook cant wash clothes cant work cant do ns cant trust their bf (read sms somemore) cant have great sex :cool:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the slut gave him the fuck of the century. Don't understand why girls still do not
understand men flirt outside. So to all WAGs, make love to your men at least 5 times a
week so that he do not have energy for other girls.

Actually I could understand if its his wife who don't give him sex. But its just a girlfriend. And I believe that the girl did gave his boyfriend sex, judging that she went DSC to check up.

Sometimes its easy to point the finger at the other party when things go wrong, but actually when things happen, both parties are responsible for how things happened.

I also cheong a lot when I have girlfriends. I don't put the blame, because its me. If I get caught, honestly I know its my fault. Even if they want to break up, there is nothing I can do much except to say sorry and I don't think I in the capacity to ask them for forgiveness.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your ah kwa boyfriend sleeping with other men for money, of course you don't mind lah. Does soft rice in thailand taste better than the ones you had in singapore? :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
give her a break lah, her bf cheated on her..if he really enjoyed hanging out with paid services, he should have broken up with her earlier instead of her finding out and break up with him...later
Ya .......... just break up with her BF will do.

May be the BF is cheap ....... he love to pay money for enjoyment. May be the gal friend got angry , that she wanted her BF to "HAVE" her , but her bf kept paying money for sex. so she become very angry. She may be wanted her BF to pay her money for every round of sex . But her BF don find her pretty enough to pay her money for sex. BF find that she is good enough to clean the house only. NOt pretty enough for him to pay money to have sex with her.

She felt so "useless" , why ? ....... go home leg spread oopen waiting for BF to XXX , but still BF go for paid sex !

Buy all the pretty lingere to seduce her BF to xxx her but , still her BF go for PAID SEX ...........

Practice all the "DEADLY MOVE" to seduce her BF , but still BF go for PAID SEX

In the end out of desperation (SSLL), she write on the blog to vent her anger and frustration.

GUYS , give her a break ! ok !

Mruss70

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie women...bad in everything

cant cook cant wash clothes cant work cant do ns cant trust their bf (read sms somemore) cant have great sex :cool:

I felt bad for you. You didn't meet the right one.

Mine cook for me every weekend, wash, trust me very much, fillial to my parents, bear me a child and she's the boss of our construction firm somemore.

There are some around, you look but didn't see properly.:smile:

Mruss70

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man are like toilet cubicles, either they are vacant, occupied or full of shit.[/QUOTE

If all men are like toilet cublices, women will then be those shit floating around for picking, like the Malaysian whore the poor girl mentioned.

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
its just one side of the story, conclusion can't be confirm because we wun know as story from another side maybe different. it is the act of goin hotel that makes the guy feel guilty but what about the cause? we don't know, women always want guys to have only them in their heart but studies shows that sg girls themself also throw themselves at rich people, say that they are single and even flirt around when they already have boyfriend. they are full of themselves and demand only the best from guys.

and this could be the unknown story from the other side but i believe that no human in this world can live without making mistake. no matter how big or small the mistake, its another learning lesson and what is the after action its entirely depend on both parties. i am not defending the guy because i don't know him nor the ger but i am saying what if this is just a wrong? and he really decide to change?