• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS 11 June, 8.30pm: Thailand needs to annihilate Singapore to qualify

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE – The Singapore national football team’s 2026 World Cup qualifying campaign ended on a whimper on June 11 as they fell to a 3-1 defeat by Thailand at a sold-out Rajamangala National Stadium in Bangkok.

The loss meant that the Lions ended their four-team Group C qualifying campaign with no wins, one draw and five defeats in six matches. During their 2022 World Cup qualifiers where they were in a group of five, Singapore claimed two wins, one draw and five losses.

The Thais meanwhile were left heartbroken after missing out on qualification by a goal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Thais meanwhile were left heartbroken after missing out on qualification by a goal.

Fandi spoil market. :unsure:

Anyway all Asian countries are crap in the World Cup, with the exception of Japan, South Korea, and maybe one of those central Asian countries e.g. Iran.

Just 'happy to be there' participation trophy winners.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night I received many thank you messages from my Wechat. All my mainland friends all said that the Singapore national teams played very well :thumbsup: we helped China to qualify for the Third Round of the World Cup qualifiers.

Ikhsan scored a great goal that made Thailand players :cry:

China fans said that our goalie Hassan Sunny that sell nasi lemak was very good and the Singapore defense was calm :biggrin: