• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers Party Website...

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my area CCK. Opposition posters dropped from lamp post during election period by itself over the night. It remain a mystery?????

If something wrong with the WP website and it not due to technical fault within WP domain.

Make a guess who did it??????

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let us not chastise each other with idle banter over whether the WP website is up or down.

Rather, we should be asking turning to our inner most selves, which begs the quintessential question:

Was WP website down or up in the first place?

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up or down, does it matter to Chiam See Tong?

Let us not chastise each other with idle banter over whether the WP website is up or down.

Rather, we should be asking turning to our inner most selves, which begs the quintessential question:

Was WP website down or up in the first place?

Mongoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng,

It is advisable to remain at the very least, neutral, since you are a public figure and not to engage in speculation over another opposition party.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donch quite understand the term 'vinculo', so I donch get whether there's a difference between if he ascended or descended towards?:confused:

Let us not debate on fait accompli of Chiam matters or does not, but rather if the case of Chiam has ascended or descended towards a vinculo

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is down. What happens?

Goh Meng Seng

Why bother with a website is UP or DOWN, we should be bothered with the people's support for the opposition NOW, not wait until election is announced. If you are that opposition that have the interest of the people's at heart, rather than take , potshots at another party, go smell the ground NOW!.

One communist comrade said this ( if you do not know), "it doesn't really matters, if the cat is black or white ( not MJ), as long as it catches mice".

Your taking potshots, reminds of us, why Chinese are never homogenous like the Japanese, if you know your HIStory; during 1942 when the warring Chinese decided to have a conference and declared " All men are brothers", to fight on a united front againt the Japanese. What happened is history..

Go smell the ground ( not the roses), rather waste your time taking potshots!...

Why bother with a website..how many really bother to visit...unless one is out to destroy, and the other with axe to grind!:rolleyes:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is down. What happens?

Goh Meng Seng

IT's true, Their websites seems to be locked down. What happens? What's happening?? What's going to Happen??? I really dont know, no one is talking. May be you should pay him a visit and ask him in teochew.:biggrin:

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP are testing how many political websites they can take down during election period. NSP could be next. Basically I had seen delphi, this forum, TR, OnlineCitizen etc being taken down.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I simply put up a statement of fact here in this forum but there is so much speculations made about my statement. Gosh! :wink:

Well, I was trying to access WP website and it was down. Till now, Sunday night, it is still down. That's all I say.

NSP website was affected a couple of days ago due to some attacks and the bandwidth is being compromised. I That is basically why I think I could alert those WP members here about their website so that they could get their party to rectify the problem. That's all.

Goh Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bother with a website is UP or DOWN, we should be bothered with the people's support for the opposition NOW, not wait until election is announced. If you are that opposition that have the interest of the people's at heart, rather than take , potshots at another party, go smell the ground NOW!.

One communist comrade said this ( if you do not know), "it doesn't really matters, if the cat is black or white ( not MJ), as long as it catches mice".

Your taking potshots, reminds of us, why Chinese are never homogenous like the Japanese, if you know your HIStory; during 1942 when the warring Chinese decided to have a conference and declared " All men are brothers", to fight on a united front againt the Japanese. What happened is history..

Go smell the ground ( not the roses), rather waste your time taking potshots!...

Why bother with a website..how many really bother to visit...unless one is out to destroy, and the other with axe to grind!:rolleyes:

precisely! why never has anyone ask the WHY SDPPIES WOULD SEND MEMBERS TO SUPPORT RP and then brag about their support pledge to SDP but seem to be against them now? WHY did a nerd join SDP only to resign as soon as he join? WHY did someone who brag "disgust against paps" would instigate" some matboys to mess up WP's annual dinner?

WHY people dislike paps in the end vote for paps?

WHY SDP brag about concern for singapore actually went to instigate USA to sanction singapore?

contradictory or hypocrisy?