• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PRC women talk so loud har?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walk into the lift, got 3 PRC women, mai hiam buya pai lah, but knn talk so loud, even inside the lift leh, my ear drum nearly explode, why they like to talk so loud har?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walk into the lift, got 3 PRC women, mai hiam buya pai lah, but knn talk so loud, even inside the lift leh, my ear drum nearly explode, why they like to talk so loud har?

Because PRC very big last time no handphone. They shout across long distance LOL

ArjanParangToh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are all shua teng lang and they are chao hi lang (deaf) ?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LdYINLy6BHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

China is a very big place. Those who talk loudly are most likely from rural areas.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could be earthworm!

earthworm also not bad leh

giant_earthworm.jpg

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Across the farm fields they chat and talk while they harvest so the talk very loud actually shouting, its still the practice to date.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Across the farm fields they chat and talk while they harvest so the talk very loud actually shouting, its still the practice to date.
you mean like this? :confused:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4g6BBhVmSoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on my experiences, ATBs from both rural and city areas, including first-tier cities, talk loudly. :wink: